CHAPTER 35 **Doom Incoming**
70 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Sahara teleported closer to the capital, she found a place to stay in the open, and sent out a star.

Just this one star put her in a state that her eyes, unknowingly, started to glow a bright red, once again.

This star, that she had sent forward, went straight towards her eldest brother…Thinking that she could find his weakness and taunt him. It’d be so much better if she could just hurt one person, you know, then a whole heap. If she could just get him to let go and put things back the way they were…

Strangely, she had started in wanting to find his flaw, but found out quite a few other things as well, while her eyesight had been in two different places at once.

It had taken her couple of weeks to finally move from her spot. Not only would she have to replenish her spiritual essence, every now and again, but she still needed to eat and sleep. She also trained herself every day, but in these days, her eyes glowed brighter and brighter!

 

Sahara’s eldest brother had indeed put Talon and ‘stupid grandfather’ into beds…Having them unable to move.

Seeing that they hadn’t really much wrong with them, except that their acupuncture points were blocked, and that they were on some kind of ‘drug’, they could have been easily found out that there was nothing too drastic that was wrong with them.

Sahara knew that she could probably fix them up right away, having sent two stars for the sole reason of checking both of their bodies. But, having them up and walking about again, would only put them back into bed or even in a more dire situation…So, she left them like that…For now!

What irritated the hell out of her, was that she had found out ‘doctors’ had come and gone but hadn’t taken one step inside of their rooms. Not only that, but people who were on Talon’s or my ‘stupid grandfather’s’ side, didn’t do anything!

They looked upset, and disheartened, but still did not do anything to help their master’s!

 

Wondering why people did nothing to help, Sahara had found out that their families had been taken, or if they didn’t have any family, they were instead imprisoned themselves, inside some place that was controlled by the eldest son…

Knowing that she should be able to fix the father and son, she focused more on her eldest brother, and his people that were in the Rolland Estate.

Being in a state like she was, Sahara felt extra things then she usually did. Even though she wanted to get this person back in the best way possible, she had never thought it would take so long to find out so much!

 

She checked everyone’s cultivation base, she checked a few of their routines and even made a plan, but…

Sahara was becoming impatient!

She had to save Talon!

Even in her previous life, Talon was the closest person that she had as a father.

There weren’t too many people that she generally cared about, including her previous life…One had been her daughter, one had been her sister and now…

Sahara looked into the direction of Talon, the Rolland Estate, the capital of Green Haven…

Unable to stay this far away anymore, the next place she teleported to…Was inside of the capital.

This time ‘Doom’ hadn’t come to me…’Doom’ has come to others!

 

***

 

For much of the time, when Sahara was like this, she’d go with the flow of her feelings. She was quite determined to do whatever she wanted, and how she’d want it. She can be impatient, yes, but she’s not a hundred percent stupid.

She knew that she should keep away as much as possible, and not be seen, she also knew that her plan had to happen within a short amount of time…Sahara knew that what she was about to do…Was going to change the whole Rolland Estate, once again! Not only the residence though, but that of people and their families. She didn’t do this without knowing that she was going to change lives’ but…She will think of loses later…

She knew that later, when she did think of what she was doing now, she will probably get depressed and hate herself but…Right now, she had to make sure that she will have no regrets! And she told herself no…She had to help Talon! She had to help the ones she cared about and just deal with the circumstances later! If she did nothing, she would regret…She’d always think back and wonder if she should have done something at this very moment!

 

In this breath, Sahara’s eyes glowed brighter, her heart locked its door, and she had a strong objective and conviction.

With her ‘good’ side put away for now, she found herself eager…

The smile that she had on her face was now even chillier than winter...

Sahara goes through memories and, of course, can’t remember names…But, she remembered faces, all of her eldest brother’s people…She marked them in her mind like a clipboard.

Even though the news that she had found out about why Borak was so full of some type of vengeance was, to a point, entertaining to her, it didn’t hinder her in any regard.

 

Even when Sahara had found out that a reason why Borak could be so pissed off, was that of her own ‘mother’s’ doing of killing his mother, didn’t seem to find any kind of sympathy! Why couldn’t he just keep it between him and her mother then? Why did he have to bring all these people into it!?

If he had just gotten over his stupid vengeance, maybe this wouldn’t have happened! But it has…And now Sahara has to put everything straight again!

Was it an opinion that she had to do it? Did it need to be done? Well, that was another thing that Sahara had thought about while waiting for this day. Should she intervene at all? She’d have a regret for leaving Talon, but she could have just left things alone…But…There were really just too many reasons to come here today and do what she needs to do! From helping her brother, or nephew, to having a father again, to releasing families and as far as helping the emperor getting his Minister back to being healthy! So…It just had to be done!

 

What annoyed Sahara the most…Was that Borak had someone behind him…

Annoying!

It was all just a nuisance to her! A pain in the ass!

People were horrible sometimes, when they didn’t get their own way. They wanted to blame other people and didn’t want to accept the truth. And now she can’t kill Borak, because there’s someone behind him! And to the rage slowly building up inside of her, she couldn’t find out who this person was!

Annoying!

 

She thought that all she needed to do, was find out who was behind him and then finish him then. But, having watched him…Sahara was sure it wouldn’t be easy.

Taking a deep breath in, she rolled her eyes.

Derr! Not killing him…Is also good! I’ll give him some pay back for Talon.

Now thinking of another plan, Sahara smiled evilly. There really was a reason why this part was locked inside of herself…It was because there were no laws and boundaries and not only did it somewhat scare her, but she disliked it…Even though she only hurt people who were her enemy, it still shouldn’t mean that she be the one with the power of deciding their fate…

Nonetheless, she had tried to be civil and tried to stay away…And it hadn’t worked…Now it was time to act, and the ‘evil’ plan was just that…An evil plan…

Feeling herself satisfied, and even feeling better of the outcome, she teleported once more…

 

Sahara was easily angered when she was in this state, wanting to let things out straight away, unable to keep many emotions in to any kind of degree. Luckily, she didn’t feel so angry that she would practically let her hate type instincts take over and wreck the whole estate! Instead, she didn’t ‘store’ it, she patiently let it boil inside of her, knowing that she would be able to release some of it soon.

Taking out a rope, Sahara placed her spiritual essence into it, and made it go towards her mother’s ‘house’.

Going straight into her mother’s personal courtyard, Sahara didn’t stop and waste any time, as she roped her up against one of the courtyard pillars, that helped support the building.

 

Simply because Sahara new that her mother did have a cultivation level, Sahara stole her mother’s essence, using it to make the rope longer and make it met into the pillar at the end, which made it even harder to escape. Just to remind you all, using essence to make something out of nothing took a lot of spiritual essence so…Her mother was left with minimal amount left…Not only that but she was in shock and had not really thought to use her spiritual essence!

There were going to be four maidservants, for a few hours this was the best time to do this during the day…As other times it was too random with the coming and goings of everyone else.

 

As soon as her mother was roped up, unable to move, Sahara could already see someone wanting to help her get free. At least after they had tried without cultivation, they did actually try after, throwing out some fire towards the rope, only for Sahara to replenish the rope afterwards, using the maidservant’s essence to turn the rope into the same substance as that of the pillar…To which the maidservant blinked in shock and touched the ‘new’ rope, thinking that she was sure it was something that could be burnt yet, it healed straight away, well at least while it had been rope…Had it been rope to begin with?

…It was confusing to the poor maidservant!

Before anything more could be done, Sahara teleported towards them and brought out her sword, cutting off their hands.

“No touching!”

 

When they screamed, Sahara took their tongues and cut them out too. Two maidservants down…It was sorta anticlimactic, but they no longer screamed anymore…

Oh yes, Sahara remember them! In fact, after all these years they had hardly changed! All those times of being neglected…Well it was time to get revenge! The other two maidservants hadn’t been her nannies, but these two, who came back to her mother after Sahara had ‘conveniently disappeared’, still angered her! That’s right, Sahara remembered that she was going to go Matilda on these nannies of hers!

How strange that she actually became somewhat of a Matilda, as even the made-up character got revenge on her dad and the principal…

“It would have done you well to have just done your best!” Sahara spat out. The words were advice of how they could have handled her early years yet…They are way too late! It didn’t matter! While she was in this state of mind, Sahara could only think they deserved this treatment…And that was that…

 

Turning towards the woman that was tied up, Sahara saw that her eyes were wide opened, and filled with dread, “Who…Who are you?”

Sahara cleaned her sword with her mother’s clothes, making her pretty dress look more terrible, because of the other scattered blood from moments earlier. “Just pretend I’m not here.”

What!?

Sahara heard footsteps coming and she hid beside the entrance, very leisurely. Now for the other two maidservants…

 

“He’s hiding at the…”

Sahara had heard enough from her mother! She placed a piece of fruit that she had in her storage, harshly into her mouth, from the other side of the room. Through doing this, several of her ‘mother’s’ teeth were knocked out and blood started to cascade from her mouth.

“Madam!”

“Madam!”

The two maidservants ran in, and Sahara casually watched, as a spectacle took place.

6