CHAPTER 59 **Gabriella’s Hate**
48 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having gone with the Second Prince, she honestly thought that she might have some hope. Had he really been in love with her? Back then she had felt…Nice. The thought that a Prince might have liked her had been pleasant indeed! She had no idea when he would have fallen for her, but she wanted to use that! She wanted to take him as hers and laugh at the world!

Again, knowing that they had hardly seen each other beforehand, it did make her wonder why he hadn’t killed her when he had taken her and put her into a cell. As a couple of months went by, and she had been left alone in her first cell, she never had seen him once…Of course, by then, Gabriella had gotten the opposite feeling, thinking that the prince did not love her at all!

They hadn’t done anything to harm her as they only had two people watching the cell at all times, and that was it…

When people had come to remove her from it, she hadn’t realized that she had just gone from one cell, just to go into another! Having had been moved blindfolded, and inside a bag, Gabriella had tried to find out what was going on, but she had even been gagged as well…

But after that, as she became a captive by the Crowned Prince, it had been worse! She had become a plaything…

 

Having a maid come to see her to freshen her up daily and give her food, Gabriella had gone from heaven to hell!

She would always be wearing makeup, her hair put up and could only wear clothes that she totally disdained.

She was a Young Miss and here she was, with no choice but to entertain men…

Having been so stubborn at the start, she had been beaten and she had learnt very quickly that if she does what she is told, she is able to eat better and wouldn’t get beaten.

So, she had tried to escape when she had more freedom, yet that hadn’t worked…

The next problem was…After she became extra obedient, the men got more and more intimate towards her!

What choice did she have!? She had told them she didn’t want this, and that she had preferred to go back into her cell!

Whatever choice she would make, to try and stop this terrible outcome, she would have to endure some kind of hardship…

But, even if she went back into her cell, the next day it would happen again…

 

It was now too late! She’d lost her innocence and she had completely lost hope on someone coming to save her…

Over the last month, she had gotten money, needles and this knife. Having such a thing happen to her, she knew she couldn’t even return back to the Rolland Estate, so, she had to also plan her next move…But, even the idea of being a slave that did laundry work, it was better than being a man’s playing! Anything was better than that!

The few months at the Second Prince’s confined area that she had been in, had been heaven…Here, at the Crowned Prince’s residence, had been pure hell!

But who would have thought that they wouldn’t really care about her at all, after they had that meeting with the Second Prince just an hour or so ago. The rope binding her hands and the chains binding her feet…Were now gone…

And now…Being in front of the person that she hated the most…

What Gabriella didn’t seem to question, was why her enemy was here at all…All she could do is feel what she felt. Feel that her life went downwards since Sahara came into her life! That…Everything, was Sahara’s fault!

 

Looking at the very beautiful face of her enemy, Gabriella frowned and brought the knife up to slash an ugly wound over a cheek. Feeling herself feel better almost instantaneously, a vicious smile erupted on Gabriella’s face.

“That is for making me have to leave!” Gabriella shouted.

Another slash down the other cheek, of the beautiful face, Gabriella shouted, “And that is for my mother!”

“Who are…What are you doing here!?” The Crowned Prince yelled, seeing blood all over the face of the woman he most urgently wanted to bed.

Walking up, he tried to grab the knife, but Gabriella held it back and turned to him, with tears in her eyes. “She made me this way! She made me have to leave the estate and that’s why mother wanted to kill her! But who is still alive, and who is dead!? She deserves…”

The Crowned Prince widened his eyes to this information and grabbed Gabriella’s hands and shook her, “Who is she? What did she do?”

Gabriella sniffed and looked up, another vicious smile crept up onto her face, “She’s Rolland Estates, Thirteenth Young Miss!”

 

Gabriella didn’t think of how this information could be bad for her, instead, she felt like Sahara could only get into more trouble!

Just the name ‘Thirteenth young miss’, was already known as bad luck! Then, everyone knew that the reputation of someone who disappeared should be damaged beyond repair! No, Gabriella, who didn’t think very much upon saying this information, felt almost happy to state who the now ugly person was on the bed! She wanted everyone to hate her like she did!

Looking at the body, that showed no movement, but was bleeding from the face, the Crowned Prince was rendered speechless.

 

The Thirteenth Young Miss…The Right Minister’s daughter that…Was supposedly poisoned by the Two-Faced poison! How would she still be alive!?

“Are you sure?” He couldn’t help but be doubtful!

Gabriella looked at the body as well, sneering, “Positive. Let me kill her!”

Throwing the hands of Gabriella away, the Crowned Prince yelled to have her get taken away and to get a physician in to look at the…The Thirteenth Young Miss…

Just like that, Gabriella’s voice and actions went to nothing as she was carted away to once again lose her freedom…Again, something else she blamed upon her enemy Sahara!

Smirking, the Crowned Prince was wondering if he could get the Rolland Estate back to his side, by using this daughter of the Right Minister as a pawn!

“Thirteenth Young Miss! What a surprise!” Watching the physician tend to the face of the body, the Crowned Prince smiled and then walked out, wanting to add more security to the area.

This woman, I may not even give her back now…

 

During all this process, Sahara had completely been unaware of what was going on with her actual body…She had been, instead, waiting. Actually, she had no idea what she was waiting for. Was it her instincts, or a voice…Or something else?

But she blocked everything else out, just to do this and continued to think that perhaps she was wasting her time, yet, had nothing else better to do. To survive…She felt this to be the best solution…

It was basically trying to put yourself into a deep meditation, to the point that even a knife wound to a cheek could hardly be felt. It was weird because it wasn’t to cultivate and focus on a type of meditation, it was just like diving deep within yourself, almost like you had to open some windows in your small little house in a certain room in your brain or something.

The spiritual essence is a living thing, my body is a living thing, my mind, my soul…

Sahara wasn’t aware of how much time had passed, but she felt like she connected with something properly. That before it was…Broken, but now it wasn’t.

“Master. We’ll start unblocking you now.”

That was it…Sahara didn’t hear or feel anything else, except she stayed as quiet and calm as possible, which was what her instincts were wanting.

 

***

 

The General had wanted to go towards the palace as soon as possible, but was held back by Joshua, who said that there’s no use going without proper precautions. They hadn’t received their disguises yet, so there wasn’t a point in leaving.

It hadn’t been all that long since the hostage had been kidnapped, as it was still dark outside, but the General can’t help but think that the longer that the little woman stayed there, the longer Matthew will worry and may act…

No way! I have to get there first!

“Faster! Can we do it on the way or get them dropped off at the palace!?”

Joshua sternly looked at the General, “If we go without it, be prepared for possible beheading! Do you not understand what we are going to do General, this is basically going against the emperor! This is treason!”

Breathing out in a huff, the General put his hands through his hair, “Fine! I want everyone to be ready the second we can go! I need to give that boy a lesson!”

Joshua sighed and nodded, “Yes, General.”

He had to finish his plans before then!

 

***

 

Feeling a serene feeling washing through her, Sahara finally open my eyes, to see a man look at her and another man that seems to be trying to put something onto her face. Having him put a small amount of pressure onto her cheeks, she felt pain that wasn’t there before…

What’s going on?

“I still can’t believe you have red eyes…Leave us.” The man said.

Knowing that the ‘blocker’ placed upon her cultivation base was slowly being released, all Sahara could do was wait. She stared at him, trying to figure out who he was and why he had taken her…

Seeing him reach forward and undo the belt that held her pants, the Crowned Prince frowned. “Why are you wearing the clothes of a male?”

Not flinching at all to what he had done, Sahara tried to remember his face, so that she could come back and…

Suddenly, he pulled the pants off, leaving only undergarments, that were not of a woman or man. They were homemade undies…

 

Smirking, the Crowned Prince saw that she seemed quite sexy with that type of material as it was. Putting his hands down her silky, smooth legs, he looked at her face, waiting for her to cry or to state ‘No!’…But she was just staring expressionlessly at him.

Narrowing his eyes, the Crowned Prince was upset to get no reaction whatsoever, so he moved up the bed and slapped her across the face.

Seeing that the woman didn’t move her face from the side, and had even closed her eyes, the Crowned Prince was more vexed and ripped open her top, openly showing another small material that placed her breasts into being slightly pressured to her skin, to which she would call an ancient era type of bra…

Her stomach area was silky smooth as well, and with the ‘bra’ and ‘undies’ as they were, the Crowned Prince felt his desire begin to heat up again. He felt like he had his own personal brothel with this woman in front of him. The way she looked at this very moment, she would be a much-wanted lady that was always busy with customers!

Back to looking at her face…He saw nothing!

Slapping the annoying woman’s face yet again, making her bleed from her still fresh wounds a little faster, the Crowned Prince finally came up with an idea.

Picking her up, he walked towards the torture chamber.

 

The Crowned Prince’s residence within the palace could almost be its own palace. If the Crowned Prince didn’t’ want to met people outside or have to attend meetings in court, he wouldn’t have to ever leave his own residence.

It had its own kitchen, its own maids. It had its own laundry area, its own guest bedrooms. It had an entertainment area, a music area and even a place to store his treasures. There was a warehouse and…There was also a dungeon…

The dungeon smelt and was gloomy…

Being down here wasn’t what the Crowned Prince did a lot, considering the smell and dreary looks of it. But…He did come down here when he wasn’t happy.

His cultivation wasn’t that high, well not as high as the Second Prince’s but, he didn’t need cultivation to hurt people. Anyone can do that!

As far as he was concerned, you could torture anyone to change them into your man or woman. To torture was his ally, his magic…

 

***

4