Author Note
218 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story is a revision, a re do, a remake, a beta to the previous alpha form, an updated and more recent model of ‘The Doomed and Blessed, 13th Young Miss’ and ‘The New Golden Era’ combined.

I’ve decided to place the two books together and edit it, with the intention to add in more detail while at it, simply because they are both about the same thing.

I’ve also placed in a type of…Narrator, not sure if that’s the right word for it though…But that is just me having fun. I wanted to make this book relaxing and enjoyable to read. I know there’s some dark things in here and all but when it’s light and perhaps even a bit boring with the plot, I wanted to keep people somewhat still happy and perhaps even laughing!

I will keep in mind on what has been told to me in the previous versions, but you must remember that Sahara is not perfect, so she will stuff up. She was never a doctor, so when she gets hurt in the beginning, it’s really her best judgement and what she may have learnt from her previous life that is her knowledge. (This is why you shouldn’t watch movies lol…Well, you can watch them but don’t believe everything you see!)

 

Anyway, I hope to make the novel so much better, fixing it into third person and fixing easy mistakes that I may have missed. Of course, it still won’t be perfect, but I’m sure it’ll be better!

Thank you, whether it’s reading this and my others a first time, or coming here to try out the new version, as I really do like seeing my books being read!

 

TLCsDestiny

3