CHAPTER 175 **I’m so glad You’re here!**
11 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matthew saw that they had moved to another place, it being only them. This…This was like his beloved had just read his mind!

That was all Matthew needed! He showed just how much he has missed holding her so intimately, immediately showering his beloved with kisses.

Taking his time to remove her clothes, as it wasn't only just to make the best of his situation but also that he wasn't sure when this would happen again, Sahara was almost begging him to hurry up!

It was true after all, that they didn't spend time like this together very often.

They had Kin and now they had more traveling with them.

Kin should be fine for a while, Steven would look after him well, so they had no worries, as they got lost in their own little world.

There was only her...

There was only him...

The cliff was their world, with no worries and no boundaries. There were no laws and no rules. There were no acts depending on selfishness, nor that of having to save lives.

Sahara completely submerged in just the feeling of being loved and feeling only good feelings...It was bliss!

 

Yes, Matthew might think himself as someone that didn't offer Sahara much but only Matthew could make Sahara like this!

She was able to forget everything and be able to enjoy something for herself, to only think of one other person, to think of how good she felt...Only Matthew was able to do this for her.

With entangled naked limps and heavy breathing, both Matthew and Sahara held each other close, sighing.

It really was a wonder, to Sahara, to how the world could look so rotten yet have something so beautiful within it as well.

She could only think, just like her last life, that the life of a human was good and bad. There were bad times that had to be overcome, then good times that sort of made life worthwhile. It was just a shame that normally ‘good’ times were few and far between…

 

Being in Matthew's arms, Sahara felt sober once again, thinking upon the army and how each and every person in it was indeed a person.

An army was made of many people, it wasn't just one.

How could you think of an army as just one? That's why they called it an army, because there...Were many...

Hugging Matthew tighter, Sahara continued to wonder if the people in the army were forced to do as commanded through threats or because they needed money.

…How many of them didn't know much of any other path, that their loyalty wasn't as they thought if they knew more?

Did they even understand what the objective was for the army?

The people...

Right, I shouldn't be biased, not all of them are bad.

The army might have a reason, but the people in the army aren't all the same...

 

"Is it already over, my dear?"

Sahara looked up at the handsome face of the man beneath her, and smiled, "Our son will probably already be hungry and...Wouldn't some of them wonder where we are?"

After all, she hadn't said a word before teleporting them away from Golden Haven.

Matthew played with a strand of Sahara's hair and sighed, "If it must be..."

Sahara smiled at him, seeing him pouting. She must ask for a babysitter soon, so that they'd have more alone time together!

At the moment, Kin was still quite young and in need of constant monitoring but...He wouldn't be like that all the time!

Surely...Within a few weeks, they'd be able to obtain more than just an hour or two away by themselves!

 

Sahara slowly sat up and then started to put on her clothes.

Matthew just laid there watching, and even making her blush by doing so.

Having delayed them even further, by not dressing himself and making Sahara do it, Matthew played with her waist and lips while she did so.

He really wasn't ready to leave yet!

Sahara kissed him back whole heartedly, but her mother instincts felt rarely intensified at the same time...

She just felt it...

Kin was hungry...

Pulling back away from Matthew, Sahara was able to think properly and teleported them back to Golden Haven.

 

Just as she thought, straight away Sahara heard the little, muffled cries.

Steven looked hopeless as he stood close to Lavender, who was trying to calm the child down, her own little bundle crying as well in his crib.

It was a mess of crying babies!

Walking straight to her mother-in-law, Sahara took Kin and immediately helped him be able to suckle her, which prevented him from the cries that he had been making.

“He didn’t seem to like my milk.” Said Lavender, as she picked up her own little one to do that same as Sahara.

Sahara moved her waist slowly from side to side and let out a chuckle, “Picky, little monster!”

Hearing both Lavender and Steven let out a small laugh, Sahara smiled at them.

 

Her little man seemed to make small noises now and as Sahara patted him with her spiritual essence, he slowly went silent and all one could hear from him then was his quiet sucking.

“I’ll go see Imperial Father.” Matthew stated, kissing Sahara on the forehead.

Sahara frowned at feeling she was missing something but still nodded.

She’s done so much lately and was currently in the middle of five or six things!

But…What has she missed?

She finally caught the killer of Talon, Samuel and Zeus…She has saved Consort Light, her children and the Emperor…Oh…The Grandmother!

Right!

Matthew had already gone, sighing when he saw that Sahara was once again in deep thought, so Sahara just sat down where she was, seeing Steven also sit down near her.

 

Looking over at Steven, Sahara smiled warmly at him.

He was really a godsend! He was also doing such a great job of being Kin’s godfather!

“Steven, really, I’m so glad that you’re here!” Sahara stated freely.

Steven raised his eyebrows and said, “Is there something you want me to do?”

Sahara let out a small laugh and shook her head, “No, I am just saying that in general. I’m just glad that I met you and that you are with me! You are great as a godfather, you know that?”

Steven opened his mouth but shut it before he said anything. He looked, completely happy!

He looked away from Sahara and she could see a smile come to his face.

Ah…How cute!

 

“Thank you! That’s all I wanted to say!” Sahara stated, then looked down at Kin, “When he finishes, take him again, I’ll still be quite busy today.”

Steven was still smiling when he nodded his head.

Sahara then looked around, trying to bring out the memories of what Golden Haven used to look like. She needed to set up better living quarters!

There was going to be more coming, at least for now, as Sahara still wanted to save people from dying from Prince Liam’s hands.

Having found a memory that looked more like an inn, that was a distance away from her, Sahara squinted her eyes in the present and found that there might be some debris there.

With Kin still busy, she stayed sitting there and instead put her free hand on the ground.

Moving the debris away from the area, Sahara then closed her eyes and let the spiritual essence plan out the memory that she had in her mind.

 

***

 

Upon opening her eyes, Kin having been removed from her hold, Sahara found that the sun was now right above her…

So much time had already gone by!

Looking into the distance, Sahara was stunned at the sight of the newly built building, even though she had done it herself!

It was quite large, and her memory had served her well, as it was an inn!

Frowning, Sahara slowly got onto her feet and felt dizzy.

Putting a hand to her head, she stood there for a moment and waited for the dizziness to fade. She wished she had enough essence to do this on her own, but she hadn’t.

But…Making a place for quite a number of people to stay and live for now wasn’t a selfish act and she had indeed used spiritual essence that hadn’t been her own to make the inn.

 

Feeling arms go around her, Sahara leaned into them and heard a beloved’s voice, “You have worked hard, my dear.”

Still having her eyes closed, Sahara nodded.

Getting picked up in the next second, Sahara opened her eyes, to see Matthew worriedly staring at her. “At least…Let this Prince take you to where you want to go. Let me do something to help, mmm?”

Smiling at her man, Sahara nodded and then pointed to the inn, “I just want a closer look…Like a few others!”

It wasn’t just her that was clearly thrilled with the idea of a real type of living quarters, it was also everyone else, including that of Lavender and Madeline!

With Matthew coming with Sahara, everyone stepped aside and patiently waited for him to be the first through the doors.

 

Steven was the one to let Matthew in first, then everyone stepped in afterwards…

A Golden Haven Inn…

It was…Magnificent!

There were already light pearls, chairs, food and drinks and this was only on the first floor!

How…How could someone do this!?

Many looked over at Sahara and shook their heads in amazement!

And just more surprises came as they saw the kitchen and the stairs, then the rooms!

The rooms all had the best furniture from the past and were now brand new!

It was such a strange thing, that even though this furniture was just made, it was already such a treasure! Simply because it was antic!

 

“I think this inn was one of the most popular and most liked inns in Golden Haven.” Sahara stated, still in Matthew’s arms.

Matthew shook his head at her, “You didn’t have to work so hard, my dear. Half as much would still have been very good!”

Sahara smirked, “Well, it is only the first step. Golden Haven will have to get rebuilt at some point…”

Matthew frowned, he didn’t want her to do all the work!

“Hush, I did what we needed, I won’t worry about other stuff. Don’t worry!” Sahara stated, putting a hand to his face.

“You work too hard!” Matthew grumbled.

Sahara let out a small laugh, “I was given a gift, wouldn’t it be wrong of me not to use it?”

Again, Matthew frowned. Why did so much responsibility land on his most beloved’s shoulders?

“Hold me tight.” Sahara stated, closing her eyes.

 

Thinking that Sahara was going to sleep, Matthew did hold her slightly tighter and even sat down on a close by chair.

Putting a piece of hair out of her face, Matthew then placed a kiss on her forehead, only to suddenly see someone appear in front of him.

“…Matthew!”

“Imperial…Grandmother…” Matthew stuttered.

“Where…Where is His Majesty!?” She stated in what seemed as panic.

Sahara then moved and stood up, closing in on the old woman. “Hush, His Majesty is here and safe, Grandmother.”

Settling the old lady onto a chair near the closest wall, Sahara held her hand and spoke softly, “Calm down, calm down. Just focus on breathing right now, okay?”

Matthew started to worry. Seeing Sahara trying to coax an old lady, to just focus on breathing was probably not a good sign! Felix also quietly came closer, not sure on what to do, especially when there really wasn’t much room to hover around his grandmother.

3