Mother??? #1
2k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crack....

An old man walk into the room. He was quite handsome and was dressed really fancy but most importantly.... I f******* didn't know this guy. 

As I laid on the bed he walked up to me ,sit on the edge of the bed and ....

"Son, how are you?"

'Son'????

"Err I'm good? But I don't know you ??"

"?!"

The man gets up and walks out off the room

"Hey wait ...tell me who you are and where am I ??? Heyyy!!!!

"Err system??"

"Yesss host"

"Could you tell me where I am?"

"Oseiyara??"

"Osy....ara???"

"No!!.... Oseiyara"

"Ok ok Thanks but where is oseiyara"

".…....."

"Sys....."

Bang!!!!!! The door is knocked open by... the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.

"Son!!!!!!..... Please tell me you remember me please. You can't forget your mom. YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T..... You just can't!!!"

'my mom... wait I think I get it now.... I've been reincarnated into the body of this woman's son and I'm not on Earth... Rather I'm at some place called oies..raya??

"oseiyara!!!!!!"

'Sorry system oseiyara yh....ok ok.... now there's this woman ,my mom who won't stop crying... should I just played along.... I should. What do I have to loose??'

"Mom, please stop crying. Of course I remember you. how can I forget my beautiful and loving mom? "

"Waahh Damien!!!!!!!" she wept

'oh so that's my name here ... Damien'

"Don't cry mom please"

"Ok....hic.....but I don't like such jokes Day. Don't be like that. I can't imagine a life without you"

Sorry mom"

Then I hugged her

Ding

#1 task

*Marian is turn on by your physical gesture.... Satisfying her!! REWARD:you don't get raped??*

What!!!!!!!!!! I don't like this!!!!!!!!

30