Chapter 5: Into the Village
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was another sunny day on Earth, and Irma going to the village to buy medicine and food. Before Irma left, she heard a sound.

" Nanny, wait up!!" It was young Isolde running towards Irma.

" Can I come with you?" Isolde said, looking up to Irma.

"A Market is a crowded place, you will easily get lost...plus you're still young,"

" But Irma, you will not let me get lost, right?" Isolde argued.

" I can't always keep my eyes on you; since I'm picking out foods," Irma said." pls pls pls pls, I have never gone outside yettt, pls pls pls pls plssssssssssssssss" Isolde said, begging his nanny with puppy eyes.

"Not the puppy eyes...." Irma said while Isolde continued doing it." Fine- but don't be naught ok?" Irma said.

"YAYY!" Isolde said now holding Irma's hands.

" Say Goodbye to daddy," Irma said.

"Goodbye Daddy, Nanny and I are going to the market!!" Isolde shouted while holding Irma's hands.

Irma and Isolde then went outside and headed to the town near the cottage. They placed their cottage near the forest, making them a meter away from town.

" Here we are," Irma said to Isolde as they approached the entrance of the town and Isolde looked in awe.

The town was busy and very crowded, there were many stalls and shops there. The smell of freshly baked bread can be smelled from afar.

" Nanny what is that smell??" Isolde said while smelling a freshly baked bread.

" Oh, it's bread from the bakery you want to buy some?" Irma said.

" Yes!" Isolde exclaimed

Nanny Irma and Isolde then went to the baker's shop and bought 10 loaves of bread.

" Remember to save some for me and your dad," Irma said to Isolde who was eating the bread fastly.

Isolde and Nanny Irma then went out of the bakery to buy meat on the other side of the town.

" Woww," Isolde said while walking with Nanny Irma.

The village was very crowded. The townsfolk were either saying.

"Hello, how are you?"

or

" The meat is so overpriced"

" Can I have a discount"

The people in there were nice or mean. There were lots of people buying from stalls in there. There were also neat houses and cottages in there.

What amazes Isolde as they walk was the fact that she often sees statues of a certain nymph and a dragon.

Isolde then saw a doll and was interested in it so she let go of Irma's hands which Irma didn't notice.

Isolde then held the dol box and said

" WOWW, I want this one!" Isolde said carrying the doll, not knowing she had to pay for it.

Isolde then carried the doll when someone said.

" Hey! Did you pay for that already?" The saleslady asked.

"Pay?" Isolde asked.

" Yeah pay,..you have to give money to get that doll." The Saleslady said.

" But, I don't have money," Isolde said

" Then, you can't have that..." the Saleslady said

" b-but I want this" Isolde said."

 But you need money, to pay for that," the Saleslady said.

" I-I'll go ask my nanny, hey ...Nanny?.." Isolde said, and she noticed her Nanny was gone.

" I'm sorry kid, but you couldn't have that," the saleslady said as she took h doll box to her.

"b-but I want that!!" Isolde shouted

"I'm a sorry kid but you have to pay," The saleslady said

" b-but," Isolde said.

There was also a little girl, who had decent clothing and lovely accessories were watching Isolde, and she pitied the girl and wanted to help her

" Hey, I will pay for that doll for her," the girl said as she took off her bracelet and gave it to the saleslady.

"Good enough.." the saleslady said as she gave the little girl the doll and gave it to Isolde.

" Thank you! But you didn't have to pay for your bracelet!" Isolde said.

" I didn't.." the girl said

" What?" Isolde asked

" Run, before she notices!" the girl said

" Notice what?" Isolde asked.

The saleslady then noticed that the bracelet she has been holding was gone.

" HEY, THIEVES, GUARDS!" the saleslady shouted.

" Run!" The strange little girl said as she held Isolde's hands and started running with her

The strange little girl and Isolde then started running.

" I thought you gave your bracelet? Isolde asked.

"No, it's with me," the strange little girl said, showing the bracelet while they were running

" Nanny Irma said stealing is bad!" Isolde said.

" But, you wanted the doll right?" the strange little girl said.

" Yeah but-" Isolde said

" No buts-" the strange girl said to Isolde

" Beside stealing is fu--n," The strange girl said but stopped when she saw 3 huge guards.

" Let me guess, there are also guards on my back-" The strange girl said.

" mhm..." Isolde said as she looked back

They then escorted the kids to the police station.

While walking to the police station the strange girl tried her very best to get away from the rope tied in her hands.

" You girl, based on your outfits and jewelry you seem like a noble why bother stealing?" A guard asked while they were walking to the police station.

"It's none of your business," The strange girl said.

"Whatever~," the guard said.

They then reached the police station and interviewed the two young girls.

Both of them were in front of the head chief.

" We can't arrest you yet because you both look young, what's your age?" the head chief asking Isolde.

" I'm 5 yrs old," Isolde said

" What about you?" The head chief asking the strange girl.

" Why should I tell you?" the girl said

" Respect your higher-ups," the head chief said.

" Fine I'm, 8 yrs old," The girl said

" And your name is?" The head chief asked.

" Why do you have to know?" The girl said.

" Well... If you don't tell me I will have to put you in jail" The Head chief said

" BUT YOU SAID KIDS DON'T GO TO JAIL!" The girl said.

Isolde was watching all of this but instead of panicking or complaining, she was amazed by her surroundings.

How the police station looks amazed her, all her life she didn't know she would get to this place.

" I could place you to jail if you don't cooperate young one," the head chief said to the strange girl.

" Fine, I'm Estella," The strange girl said

" Surname?" The head chief asked.

" WH-WHY IS THAT NEEDED? ISN'T MY NAME ENOUGH?" Estella protested. The head chief then pulled a disapproving glare at the girl.'

" Fine, I'm Estella,. Estella Madden." Estella said

" Madden huh...A person from the House Madden would never even need to steal they're rich" The Head Chief said.

" Well I am, from House Madden," Estella said

"Tell me the truth.." the head chief said.

"It's the truth what else do you want me to tell you?" Estella said.

" The tru-" The Head Chief was about to say something when he heard someone shouting.

" Estella? Estella, where are you?" A woman said with elegant poise and lavish jewelry.

The woman was looking for her lost daughter who she heard stole from someone so she looked for her at the police station.

There you are my little girl" The rich woman said coming to her daughter, Estella.

" Mrs. Madden,..." The head chief said" MOOMM, I told you not to call me that...we're in public," Estella said" Oh missy, what trouble have you gotten into?" Mrs. Madden said with a stern look. Isolde was there staring at the woman, she was amazed at the outfit she wears and how elegant she was.

" Madam, if I may... your daughter and this girl were caught stealing a doll from a saleslady.

" Oh, I will bail her and this girl out then," The woman said, handing a huge lot of money.

" Thank you, Miss!" Isolde said.

" Oh, aren't you a cute one.." The woman said squishing Isolde's cheeks while giggling.

" I'm sorry ma'am but we have to" the head was ten cut once again by Mrs. Madden.

" Oh, you need more? Here" Mrs. Madden said handing out more money than before

" Oh- I'm sure we can compromise with this," the Head chief said.

Mrs. Madden and Estella later went back home and said goodbye to Isolde who was still in the police station.

"Goodbye! Wait I didn't get the chance to ask your name!" Estela said.

"It's Isolde!" Isolde said waving back to her.

"Goodbye Isolde! till we meet again!" Estella said waving to her newfound friend.

Isolde was stuck at the police station until her nanny finally found her.

" There you are! I told you to not be a naughty girl!" Nanny Irma said finally finding Isolde at the police station." I'm sorry, Nanny Irma..." Isolde said while hugging Nanny Irma.

" I heard that you have been stealing.. didn't I already told you that stealing is bad?" Nanny Irma said disappointed.

" I'm really really sorry," Isolde said.

"It's fine, I have just talked to the head chief and heard that Mrs. Madden bailed you out?"

" Yeah! She is very nice!!" Isolde said.

" I'm glad she did, if I found her next time, I would give her one of my cooking." Nanny Irma said.

" Next time don't steal ok?" Nanny Irma said

" You had me worried there" Nanny Irma added.

" Sorry..." Isolde said

"Ok, say goodbye to Head chief," Nanny Irma said while carrying Isolde.

" Goodbye Head Chief! Isolde said waving at the head chief while being carried away by Nanny Irma.

Isolde and Irma were walking in the town when Isolde finally said.

" Are we going home now?" Isolde asked." Not Yet..." Nanny Irma said." Then we are going?" Isolde asked.

" The temple," Nanny Irma said to Isolde pointing at a large building with Celestial Nymphs as statues and colorful glass panes.

Isolde and Irma then went inside and Isolde then felt something bad looking at a statue in there

" What do we do here?" Isolde asked

" We pray to the Celestial Nymphs to protect us." Nanny Irma said." Are they good?" Isolde asked Nanny Irma who is kneeling in front of a statue inside the temple." Of course, they are,.." Nanny Irma said." Why do you say so?" Isolde asked

" Oh..umm...I don't know...but they bring light to us.." Nanny Irma said.

"Ok then," Isolde said." That's the dragon I saw in the forest!!" Isolde said pointing at a gigantic statue of the Celestial Dragon.

" The Celestial Dragon? She is said to be gone now, soo you can't have seen her." Irma said.

Isolde then saw the statue that made her feel bad things." Nanny, who's that?" Isolde said pointing at a statue of a woman with a crown." Oh, that's, Queen Elizabeth, the 41st and the current Queen of the Celestial Nymphs and the Light Empire." She's scary," Isolde said." She may be stern but I know she's a good person and that she won't hurt innocent people," Nanny Irma said

" Oh ok then,.." Isolde said

" I'm done praying now we can go home now!" Irma said to" Yayy!" Isolde said.

Irma and Isolde were then walking out of the temple and Isolde looked back at the statue again and walked away with her Nanny Irma back home.

0