Chapter 1
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In 1890, two children were born, twins, Oscar and Lily Adachi. They were born in Great Britain by immigrants from two different continents. Their mother, named Amar, was from Nigeria and their father, named Akira, was from Japan.

Their mother hated white people. The reason? When she was still in Nigeria, she was raped by one, but, fortunately her brother found her and beat him to death's door, but before he could finish, Amar grabbed a rock from the ground, stood up, rushed the man that raped her and started pameling the guy on the head until his head was turned to mush. When  she came to her senses she vomited and felt disgusted, by what she just did and by what has happend to her. From then on, she had a burning hate for white males.

Year 1895

The Adachi family lived in a small, 1-bedroom appartment, at the outskirts of a small town, near a forest. In the kitchen you could see said family eating traditional african food made by Amar.

"The food is great mom, thanks!" Lily said with a mouth full of food. While Oscar ate silently.

"LILY! What did I say about eating and speaking at the same time?" Akira said, a bit upset. 

"I am sorry father" Lily apologised.

'Father has always been strict when it came to manners, but this was extreme, to shout like that, even for him.' Oscar thought.

Akira recently lost his job at a butcher shop because he broke a butcher knife...and the clients didn't like an Asian guy so they complained to his boss and if he didn't fire him they would go to another butcher shop. That was a month ago.

'Who cares, he was giving me less anyway' Akira thought. He was trying to find a new job for the past month without any success and Amari didn't work, so he had to find a new job as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, because of this, they didn't have any income and they had to cook less food, so the parents ate significantly less than they usually do. Lily didn't notice anything, but Oscar did and he found it abnormal.

'Why though? This started a few weeks ago and they look skinnier, the only logical explanation is that father lost his job, but why?' Oscar thought. Oscar has always been smarter and thought more logically than Lily, though they loved them the same.

When dinner was done and Lily excused herself from the table, Oscar asked his parents why they ate less and if father lost his job. They were shocked but Akira recovered quickly.

"NO, don't worry sweetie every thing is fine!" Amar proclaimed frantically. After the rape she endured she was miserable, but after meeting Akira and giving birth to her children, she became so much happier. So, she didn't want Oscar to worry about anything.

"Love, you know Oscar is smarter than normal kids, by the way he figured it out, so let's just tell him, we can't hide it anymore." Akira said. They always knew he was smarter than all the other kids that's why they teached him both Nigerian, Japannese and english, though his sister struggles a bit with Nigerian, her english and japannese are almost perfect.

""Sigh" you're right honey it's just-" Amar was cut off by Oscar.

"You don't want us to worry" Oscar said.

"Yes honey, but don't worry your father is procces of finding a new job." Amat Explained . Akira nodded in agreement.

"Yes son, I will find a new job so don't worry too much, that's for us not for you, a 5 year old  child" Akira reassured.

"But why father I don't understand. Your use of knives is excellent, so why wouldn't they want to keep you" Oscar asked. He couldn't understand why they would do this. His father's and mother's eyes turned ice cold, surprising Oscar.

"Oscar, the resson is because some people don't like the unknown and because they don't understand our differences they don't like us" Akira explained.

"Oh, you mean how Lily and I are black with narrow eyes? And how people stare at us when we go outside?" Oscar asked.

"Yes honey" Amar said.

"Are we bad people" Oscar asked with his head down.

"NO Oscar we are NOT bad people just because we are different, infact THEY are the bad people that don't deserve to live" Akira said. After the last sentence Amar was glaring at Akira for what he just said and Oscar was shocked by what his father just said and widened his eyes

'Don't deserve to live? So whoever is treating our family bad should not live?' Oscar thought puzzled.

'Fuck, I said too much. He is not ready for that yet' Akira thought.

"Forget what I just said and go to your room with your sister" Akira said. Oscar nodded and left. Akira and Amar sat in silence for a few seconds, but then he broke it with a proposition.

"I will start training them" Akira stated. Amar's eyes grew wide.

"Are you crazy! They are far too young for that kind of training!"Amar almost screamed.

"I know, I will start light and condition their body so when the real training starts, they will be ready." Akira said.

"Are you sure love? They are very young!" Amar said.

"Don't worry honey, It will not be strenuous on them, just jogging, push-ups, sit-ups, basic exercise. Also I will start hunting in the forest." Akiri answered and it visibly relieved Amar, she nodded and kissed him.

What they didn't see was Oscar eavesdropping to their conversation.

'What does mother mean we are too young for that kind of training? What secrets does father and mother have that they don't want us to know about yet? And how does dad know how to hunt?' Oscar thought curiously.

"What's going on brother?" Lily asked nervously. Oscar sat on the bed and hugged her.

"Nothing to worry about sister" Oscar said.

2 Months Later

Oscar was currently beating a white kid to a bloody pulp, why you may ask? Well...

1 Hour Earlier

"Mother, father can Lily and I go out for a walk?" Oscar asked.

"Yes, but be back in two hours for launch" Akira said firmly. Oscar nodded.

So, Oscar and Lily went out for a morning walk. A month ago his sister asked why people would stare at her and Oscar, " Some people don't understand the unknown, but if someone hurts you or our parents...they will pay with their life" Oscar said coldly. After that his sister was scared for days but Oscar made it up to her by playing more together and apologizing. Oscar took his father's words to hurt that day and it will what shapes his thinking into the future.

As they were walking down the street, the usual stares on his back didn't intimidate him, he was used to it, but that can't be said for Lily. There were 3 white kids, around 8 or 9 years old, on the side of the street near an alley watching them, as they passed them, the biggest of the three grabbed Lily and then with his friends, he went into the ally. Oscar ran behind them until they were deep inside the alley and he saw two of the boys infront of their leader that was holding Lily.

"GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER" Oscar shouted angrily.

"You mean this little slut? Why don't you come and take her then?" the biggest boy teased. Oscar was as tall as the boy so he could see eye to eye. Oscar was enraged by what he heard, and then remembered what his dad told him."When you are in a fight, you NEVER fight fair, you do everything in your power to bring your foes on their knees." And he took that lesson to hart, because in the next moment, he bend down, took two fistful of dirt and rushed the two front boys. As he neared he threw the dirt in the eyes of both of the boys, kicked the left one in his balls and elbowed the right one on the temple and as he was falling down he threw an uppercut right on the nose. The leader seeing this panicked.

"Don't come any closer or I will hit her!" The leader thretend. What he didn't know is that with dirt, he also took a rock half the size of his palm. When Oscar threw the rock it hit the kid in the eye and he started screaming in pain as his eye was bleeding a bit. His sister run towards Oscar crying.

"Brother I was so scared" Lily sobbed. When Oscar saw her fearful face and tears his vision turned red and jumped on top of the still screaming kid and started punching his face until his nose was probably broken, his eyes swollen and some of his teeth were on the floor.

"Don't EVER come near my family! Oscar threatened. The boy didn't answer.

"AM I UNDERSTOOD?!?!" Oscar shouted while he his hold on his shirt tightened. The nodded in agreement and Oscar stood up grabbed his sister and left the alley. When they came back on the road to go back to their house, the previous stares intensified because of all the blood on Oscars hands. So they quickened their pace and arrived home.

When they entered the house their mother screamed as she saw all the blood on Oscars hands

"OSCAR, WHAT HAPPENED? ARE OKAY? ARE YOU HURT?" Amar asked frantically. Then Akira after all she shouted looked at his son and narrowed his eyes.

"What happened?" Akira asked calmly.

"Don't worry mother, father, it's not my blood." Oscar stated. That statement caught the couple off guard. And then Oscar explained what happened. At the end, they were both angry and relieved, angry at the blatant racism and relieved that Oscar and Lily are safe and that Oscar defended her sister, albeit a bit brutally, but he still protected her. Then he asked his sister something strange.

"Lily can you go to our room? I want to ask father something." Oscar asked. Lily complaint, but went anyway. Now Akira was curious as to what his son wanted to ask him.

"Father, I want you to start training me seriously!" Oscar said. Now that caught them by surprise, how could he know he was not training them seriously? Oscar saw the questioning looks they gave him and said "I heard you saying the night I asked you about dad's job that we weren't ready for that yet. So I wanted to tell you that I am ready." Oscar explained. 

"Why?" Akira asked.

"Because I want to protect the family, and if anyone gets to that, they will be dealt with." Oscar said. This shocked them but also made them proud.

"I think you are ready. Let me start with a brief history lesson. Do you know what shinobi are?" Akira asked. Oscar shook his head.

"Well, during the civil war era in Japan, they were mercenaries hired by the shogun. After the civil war era ended and the edo period started, certain shinobi clans were trusted to protect the emperor. The adachi clan was one of them." Akira informed Oscar of his family's, now clan's, history. He was shocked, that shinobi blood ran through him.

Things will get interesting, real fast.

 

Please comment and tell me what you think so far.

 

 

1