Chapter 9
2k 5 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drop you back off inside your little fort?” Charlotte asked, lounging against me as we lay on a fleshy couch as I gently stroked her curves, occasionally setting her off.

Of course she’d think it was a ‘little fort’ I’d come to learn she was quite large, about forty yards long.

“Are you sure you need to go, molt?” I countered her question.

After making love for the entire night, using her flexibility more creatively than I could have imagined, she said they had to stop. She was too full, and that she was having trouble with her outer shell cracking. She apologized profusely, and we had to stop. Charlotte was worried about her shell not lasting till she could repair it.

“Yes, I can barely contain myself in this shell and I’m still absorbing you seed. If I don’t drop you off, you won’t survive down where I need to go to grow a new shell.”

She went deep enough in the earth that the mineral content shifted and gathered the nutrients needed to build her shell. I wanted to argue that there were probably easier ways, but she was convinced this is how her kind did it.

It would be hundreds of degrees hotter that deep in the earth. “No, thank you I’d rather not be baked alive.”

“Can I find you after?” She blushed and shied away.

“Of course, but I’m not sure how to let you know where I am. I might not be staying at the fort.” After my time with Charlotte, I was convinced that no one was better off with the curse in place. When I got back, I needed to start working on how to approach that.

And the best place to start would be a certain monster girl queen who apparently could cast a curse with a touch. Maybe she’d have some insight into it. At the very least, she should have knowledge about curses.

“Don’t worry, lovey, I’ll find you anywhere. I’m just I can just follow my sense for your seed and find you.”

“You can sense my seed?” I didn’t know that.

“Yes, now that I’ve tasted it, it’s like… like I could smell it from anywhere. I’m not quite sure how to describe it, but I’ll be able to find you.” She wiggled her nose for emphasis.

Got it, never give a stalker monster girl my dick. I’d never be able to get away.

There was a loud crunching sound outside the space where she and I were snuggling on a couch together.

She gave a pout and let loose a loud sigh. “We’re there, Lovey. Don’t forget about me, okay?”

“Don’t think I could if I tried.” I gave her another kiss and started to shift her off me.

The dresser that contained my clothes molded itself out of the wall. Living here would be the height of luxury, tasty healing sexual secretions, a place completely safe and able to mold anything I wanted out of the walls.

When she talked of her father and mother, it seemed like they were happy, and I suspected her father might have really decided to stay on his own.

Daylight streamed into the space as her larger body’s maw opened up wide.

I had to shade my eyes as the bright desert sun beat down on me. “I’m about 15 miles out from the fort?”

“Yes, we are just south of your little fort. I think that’s about how far.” Charlotte hovered at the exit.

I knew what she wanted and gave her one last kiss, letting my hands roam her curves till she shuddered in release. “I won’t forget you.”

“You better not, Lovey.” She looked after me as I exited her maw.

It was the huge opening that looked like some sort of hard shelled worm.

She waved one last time as the front closed with sharp fragments sticking out front.

Charlotte’s large body rose up and fell back down, punching through the sand and the hard packed earth.

Segment after segment of that rocky exterior passed by me as her full forty yard length dove back into the dune, only to be quickly covered up by sand like she was never there.

“Looks like it is just me again.” I smiled, despite the harsh sun. I felt better than ever.

There was finally an opportunity for me to enjoy a monster girl and it was better than I could have dreamed. Then again, Charlotte was a delight as far as monster girls were concerned.

I was thankful she’d been rather sheltered and wasn’t quite as… forceful as some of the other monster girls I’d met so far.

Then again, for all the monster girls’ bluster, they weren’t killing any of my soldiers, only using them to pleasure themselves. I wondered what happened to any soldiers that were taken away.

Were they pumped dry, so to speak, or were the monster girls preserving them, were they treated fairly?

That would set the tone for what was to come. If I could I’d spare peaceful monster girls like Charlotte or Sylvia, but if there was to peace there will be some who’ll object that would need to be taken care of. That was just the way of things.

I shook my head. If it came to it, killing monster girls would be such a waste.

There was a rumble in the sky and I looked up, seeing…

No, that couldn’t be. I must be seeing things because it looked like a vapor trail. No one had shown even steam power yet in this world, so I was fairly certain it must be an oddly shaped cloud.

One that was curing towards me?

The hurtling object, whatever it was, descended from the sky a mile away, spraying sand into the sky as it hurtled towards me.

“—aaaaaster!”

I only had a moment to recognize what it was before a Sylvia missile slammed into me, lifting me off the sand and knocking the wind from me.

“Master! I missed you so, so much!” Sylvia pelted me with kisses while I was trying to regain my breath.

Sand sprayed everywhere as we hit the top of a dune and skipped off it, still flying across the desert.

“Sylvia, stop.” I wheezed.

My air elemental came to a screeching midair stop and made my stomach do a somersault and tie itself in knots.

“Put me down, I think I’m going to puke.”

She complied immediately, and I emptied my gut right there on the desert sands.

“Master, where were you?”

I spit out the last and wiped my mouth with my sleeve. Remembering how Charlotte’s secretions worked, I used my life sorcery to right myself and settle down the nausea.

“I can explain on the way back to the fort. How are things?”

She shook her head. “I wasn’t going to go back there without you. I’ve been searching for you. It wasn’t till now that I finally sensed you again. Where were you, master?” She wiped some of Charlotte’s lubricant off my neck with a finger and sniffed at it, her eyes opening wide in shock. “Master!”

“Hold up, Sylvia. I can explain…” I went into detail about the attack during the storm and how I had been trapped underground till I met Charlotte and her rescuing me.

“Master, the sandworms are thought to be extinct.”

I read her face as best as I could, looking for any sign of jealousy or anger that I’d been with her. But there was nothing. Why would there be? I realized that monster girls likely had to share.

“Well, they aren’t, and given what she’s capable of, I think her kind could hide very well if they wanted to. Do you not care that I slept with her and that she’ll come back one day?”

“No. She sounds like I’d enjoy her too. I bet she could chain me down with those tentacles and ravish me.” There was a dreamy, lewd look on Sylvia’s face.

Maybe there was another reason Sylvia let herself be bound to me that she hadn’t told me before. But there was a more important detail in what she said.

“Do monster girls have sex together?”

“Of course. We are all part succubus. There’s no way, when men are so scarce, that we don’t feed on each other. It’s really weak compared to men, but…” she shrugged. “You do what you have to.”

“Huh.” Now I couldn’t get the image of Charlotte and me double teaming Sylvia.

“You’re thinking about it, aren’t you, master? Did you think of your poor distraught air elemental at all while you were away?”

Right, she knew everything about me.

“Yes, I did, as a matter of fact. I’m really curious how your pussy tastes.”

Sylvia’s eyes went wide as she stared at me with hunger. I knew I just started a fire I’d have to put out later.

“But not here, my little elemental. We need to get back to the fort and I don’t want to fuck a sandy vag.”

“Master,” she whined, “you can’t tease me like that.”

I swat her plump rear. “I can do whatever I want.” No one was around to judge me. Sylvia would tell no one and she wasn’t a danger to me.

Grabbing her shoulders before she protested, I pulled her close and let my hand roam my air elemental.

“Master,” she breathed, while leaning into me.

“I promise to reward you later, but for now, I need a lift back to the fort. Think you can fly me without rearranging my gut?”

Sylvia pouted but wrapped herself around my back, pressing her chest into me. “Of course.” She lifted off and putzed through the air slower than I could walk.

“Sylvia,” I warned.

“You promise to reward me?” Hope edged itself into her voice as she sniffed crocodile tears.

I knew I was falling for her act a little, but I wanted to, too. “Yes. I’ll reward you tonight.”

“Alright! Here we go, master, hold on!” She gathered air magic behind her in excitement.

We blasted off across the sand and it only took a few minutes for the Fort to come into view and grow rapidly. If I had to guess, she was doing a solid hundred and fifty miles an hour.

No wonder none of our scouts ever saw Verdant. If monster girls like Sylvia roamed the desert south of Khopesh, there wasn’t a chance for us to even march an army.

She slowed down and descended on top of the wall. Soldiers had arrows drawn and spears raised, but the sight of me caused more than a few of them to question their standing orders.

It didn’t help that this was less than a day after an attack.

“Get Major Smith, tell him The Colonel is back and I have a story.”

50