Chapter 16
1.7k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cleo continued to dance on my pole in front of Sylvia and the two guards. “Tell me what?”

“I’m from another world, or my soul is, and a green-haired goddess pulled me from there and implanted me into Colonel Ridden’s body. I love monster girls, the idea of them. In reality? You guys can be a tad scary, still just as sexy. Anyway, she brought here to solve the curse on monster kind that leads to only female births.”

Cleo paused, and the room was quiet as she turned and put the back of her hand to my forehead. “You don’t seem to have a fever. Did I break you?”

“I swear on my love for you that it’s true. Part of the reason I came here was because Sylvia said you were skilled with curses.”

 Cleopatra’s eyes searched my own before she leaned back. My new love shot my servant a look. “Thank you for bringing him to me.”

“For what it is worth, I believe you. You certainly have the blessing of a goddess.” She started rocking her hips again.

“And curses?”

Cleo sighed. “If only it were quite so easy. The curse itself is placed in a powerful cast of magic, but it lingers because everyone believes in the curse, gives it a small, almost imperceptible amount of magic to sustain it. At this point, everyone believes in the curse and as such self propagates.

“So it continue to be in effect, but there are lingering damages from the initial casting. You see incubus and succubus always bred true. Their seed or fertile ground were always dominant and absorbed the other to provide the spark of life, but never took or their traits.”

Why Sylvia looked so like the rest of her mothers made sense now.

“What about when an incubus and succubus mated?” I asked, grabbing her hip and feeling her slick sheath squeeze me.

“That was the only time, they were on par with each other and you had a fifty/fifty chance of the child being one of those two. So now that we have essentially made thousands of succubus sub species tell me what do you think will happen even if the curse is lifted?”

I suddenly realized the reason that even as powerful as the monster girls were, why they didn’t fix this themselves. “You are stuck in a chicken or the egg situation. You need a male monster to have a boy, yet there aren’t any left.”

“Can master’s blessing pierce these problems?” Sylvia asked hopefully.

Cleo shook her head again, sending her jewelry dangling. “No. It could be used to pierce the curse, but biology is a bitch in its own.”

Her constant rhythm, while pleasant, wasn’t getting me there. Instead, it was just agonizing pleasure. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her for my final release.

Already almost there, it took only a few pumps in her slick heat.

I came so hard, bright lights dotted my vision, and it felt like an endless stream. If before it felt like dumping water on the desert sands, this time it felt like my seed was a mighty river pushing up against the dam, that was Cleopatra.

It pushed and pushed till she broke and screamed up into the air in the highest of pleasures. Her own magic blew back into me after she overflowed with my seed. Power raced through my cock and back up through my chest.

Cold steel pressed against my neck, bringing me away from the sensation. “Unhand our Pharaoh.” Kelly was perched on the table with her scimitar against my neck.

Cleo was still screaming into the sky as she processed my seed.

“I can’t exactly let go or she’ll fall over, not to mention I’m still inside of her.” I tried to talk down the cat girl, who seemed to talk about beheading me as if it was clipping her nails.

At least Cleo’s experience seemed to be abating, or she was just running out of energy to scream. But she finally unflexed her back and slumped down on the writing table. “Best ever.” She panted.

“Mistress?” Kelly asked.

“Yes, yes.” Cleo waved her hand. “He has divine power concentrated in his seed. It was more than I was expecting.”

Kelly gave me another appraising look. “What are you orders?”

“Go back down, both of you. His seed is just too potent with some changes we made.” Cleo lifted herself off me with a wet, sucking pop. “God, I already miss it. But I’m not sure I could take another so soon.”

That was unfortunate because I already felt myself growing even harder and ready for more.

There was motion behind me and Lauren dismounted from where she had been silently waiting to strike posed over the back of the throne.

I hadn’t even known she was there. Sweat beaded on the back of my neck. These two were beyond dangerous.

“I need to reopen court today. Kelly, Lauren. Show him the highest guest room and have him get situated. Remember…” She regained her full regal bearing “… if you dare put you blade against his skin again I’ll have you and your full clan broken on my palace steps.”

Right, no matter how scary these two were, Cleo was the boss.

“What of the harem palace?” Lauren asked.

“It is currently being cleared out, besides I don’t think Sam will feel comfortable there.”

“Cleared out?” Kelly looked shocked. “What about the benefits of being in your special guard?”

Cleo scowled at Kelly for asking the question. “His choice, and you can take home of my prior harem if you so wish. However, do not force the issue. Understood?”

Kelly looked at me strangely, as if I’d grown a new head. “Yes, Mistress.”

I climbed down from the throne, and Sylvia offered me my pants. “Thanks.”

“She is?” Kelly asked Cleo.

“My servant. She is bound to me with a willing contract that I feed her my seed once every seven days.” I answered for Cleo, hoping to establish some level of authority with these two.

Kelly snorted and threw Sylvia a look of disdain as she tossed her blond hair over her shoulder and started walking out.

“We should follow her.” Lauren offered from behind me. Once again the blue lamia had snuck up on me.

“Alright. I’m Colonel Sam Ridden by the way.” I offered my hand to shake.

Lauren looked at it oddly before shaking it. “Lauren Seaviper.”

Ah, the blue made far more sense now. “What did I do to offend the cat girl?” I only had time to see Lauren wince before I was pressed up against a wall.

Kelly held me by the neck. “Do not call me a sniveling cat girl. I am a lioness, Kelly Leon. I don’t care if you are the Pharaoh’s new favorite or how good your cock is, I’ll bleed you in the desert and let the sun kill you.”

I held up my hands, already witnessing how deadly this ca— lioness was.

She huffed and turned back around sharply, making her leather body suit squeak, and her tail swished lazily behind her. If I didn’t know better, she was having fun.

“Don’t mind her over much. She’s big on dominance, it’s a lion thing.”

“What’s your thing?” I looked over at the lamia and her strange armor.

“I am, or rather was a contest fighter.”

I raised a brow at that.

“We often settle… issues among the nobility with a contest of champions rather than petty barbarics, or sniveling legality.” Lauren explained.

But I was distracted as we walked deeper into the palace carved into the stone cliff. Or maybe it would be more proper to say palaces. We walked through a central atrium that had extravagant water features amid intricately carved and painted stone murals covering the entire place.

Yet it was empty.

“Usually her harem lingers here. However, she had them cleared out just now. For you.” Lauren raised her own eyebrow in question.

Not that long ago, yet they were all gone so fast.

“We will be married. I believe you were able to hear much of the rest. What was the benefit that Kelly spoke of regarding her harem?”

It was Lauren’s turn to smirk. “We of the special guard were able to share in the Pharaoh’s harem. Do know she had a number of delicious mages, all of whom were able to nurture us into stronger warriors.”

That they were able to continue to grow in strength from something as easily accessible as sex was an advantage in strength that humans would never be able to match with hard work.

Then again, something strange had just happened with his last time with Cleo. Was the divine blessing within him changing him as well?

“So that’s all sex is to you? Nourishing food?”

Lauren hissed in laughter. “And pleasure, so much pleasure.”

I wasn’t sure how I felt about that. It seemed like emotions were removed and while I didn’t love either of the monster girls in my life yet; they were growing on me.

They say the best way to a man’s heart was through his stomach. Did that mean the best way to a monster girl’s heart was through her sex?

We moved on past the atrium to the palace proper. It was quiet, private, even if a few servants bustled about.

“Here we are.” Kelly announced opening a pair of double doors. “A guest suite, the Pharoah’s own quarters are the big doors at the end of the hall.”

“So what now?” I asked, looked at the large comfy bed but not feeling an ounce of exhaustion.

Both of the guards looked at each other before Kelly spoke. “We were supposed to show you the rooms, nothing more, nothing less.”

I rolled my eyes and turned away from the room. “Then I’d like to go see the slave markets. See if I can’t identify any of my men to speed up Cleo’s search for my men. Also, do either of you know a decent jewelry smith?”

“Do you even have coin?” Kelly snorted.

But Sylvia leaned in and whispered in his ear. “You could pay with your seed, Master.”

The way Kelly’s ca-lioness ears twitched, I’d bet she had been able to hear that.

“Then I guess I do have coin of a sort.”

“Careful, husband to be of the Pharaoh.” Lauren teased. “Don’t want to go around sowing yourself far and wide so quickly.”

“I only have a few Rindall coins on me. Pray tell, how am I supposed to have money for a ring suitable for the Pharaoh?”

Both guards looked at each other with grins.

“The Arena?” Kelly asked for confirmation.

“Yep, best place, most likely. I can pose him as mine so no one goes too far.”

Sylvia stopped both of them. “Master won’t be going to the arena, will you, master?”

“What’s the arena?” I asked.

“Where some of the wilder girls go instead of a brothel, they pay for a chance to pin you down and take your seed. If you are really a big bad colonel, you’d go for a very high price and you don’t even have to give it to them if you can beat them.” Kelly answered, a dare lingering in her voice.

“Sylvia, is it good pay?”

She looked down dejectedly. “The best as far as a place for you to offer your services. You’d get paid win or lose, but if you lose some of them will be…”

“Then I just won’t lose.” I tried to cheer her up. I felt like I could take most of the normal monster girls in a one-on-one situation. The Pharaoh, Apep and these special guards were the elite of Verdant. How hard could some normal girls be?

“Then let’s do it.”

41