Chapter 19
1.6k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beatrix got over her surprise, and I could see the smile under her veil. “I’ll be the best little snek you could ever could ever hope to have.”

“Then it looks like we both won in some ways.” I bent down and cupped her huge chest, pulling a nipple up for me to lick and nibble on.

She squirmed underneath me, her tail flailing and eventually coming up to hesitantly touch my waist.

“One time, you are welcome to do anything you want, but afterwords do not attempt to contain me. Swear this before the whole stadium.”

“I swear.” She said and her tail went under my shirt, letting her magically soft fur brush against my chest.

The arena was quiet, and I looked up to see hundreds of monster girls holding their breaths, watching me. It was a little daunting, but at the moment, riding the high of victory, I reveled in it.

I looked down at her hips where a cloth hung from her belt, making her modest, and shifted the cloth aside.

Underneath, her soaking sex was revealed, a clump of white fur matted down around it. “You’re more than ready.” I said, dipping a finger into her slick sex, feeling her powerful muscles clench around my finger and ripple, trying to suck it deeper.

From the fight I was already finding my blood pumping and the idea of sex sent all that blood straight to my rapidly stiffening member.

“Open your mouth my little snek.” I wasn’t quite ready for the main event.

Beatrix opened her mouth, without question, revealing a long, forked tongue. She watched me with wonder, seeming more stunned than anything.

I gave her chest another squeeze before letting the tip of my cock rest on her lips.

She gave me a questioning look, and I nodded for her to continue. She curled her long tongue around my cock, letting her control it and bring it in her mouth as she started sucking it.

Rocking into her mouth, I could feel myself come to rapid attention, and a little dollop of precum dribbled out only to be sucked out by Beatrix.

Her entire body wracked with spasms at just the small taste and she released my cock, and the scent of her heat hit me as her entire body went into overdrive.

“Heaven.” She looked at me wide eyed. “Top quality, my ass. There needs to be a new category for you.”

I smirked at the compliment, but raised my hips off her chest.

“No, don’t go.” She started to hold me, then thought otherwise. Looking worriedly around her for help, like I was going to disappear on her.

“I’m not going far.” I shifted my hips down her torso to line myself up with her sex, letting my cock sink into her wet warmth.

She sighed and relaxed back onto the arena floor as I sank in, going all the way to the hilt. Beatrix had amazing muscle control of her sex as it relaxed around me, going in only to squeeze tight like a silken vice once I’d buried myself into her.

“You feel amazing little snek.” I pumped several times into her as she gripped me tightly with her sex.

“Of course I’ll feel perfect for you, any time you want. Now enjoy my fur, if you’d take off your shirt.”

I was feeling confident, and the look in her eyes was purely submissive at this moment. So I slipped off my shirt and let her wrap her fluffy tail around me while her sex sucked at my cock. “Make me feel great.” I said.

She shifted and propped her chest up with her tail till she was squishing those heavenly breasts into my chest and wrapping me with her tail.

I sank my fingers into her fur, wanting to feel more of it. Tingles of pleasure and contentment raced through my body as I savored her embrace, all while her sex continued to suck.

But I didn’t want to be passive, I didn’t want to give control over to her. Instead, I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her and against her fur.

“Yes.” She rolled her head back and opened her neck to me.

I bit the soft skin at her clavicle hard, marking her with my bite as I continued to pump into her.

She screamed, and the way her sex convulsed around my cock told me she didn’t hate what I’d just done.

That only encouraged me more, to be rougher, to take this beautiful bunyip as my little snek.

Hurtling forward into her and back out, dragging out my own pleasure. I felt my peak coming, and I didn’t stop one bit to work on her. No, I single-mindedly drove onward to my own orgasm.

Until it ripped out of me, blasting my seed deep into her womb.

Beatrix screamed as my divine seed blasted through everything she was and broke her, letting a portion of her strength trickle back into me.

It sent me into my own second sort of orgasm, as I felt like I was riding on a cloud between the power and her fur.

Not just the post orgasmic bliss, but that it worked made me grin so wide I was worried that my cheeks were going to split.

Holy smokes. Claire panted into the microphone. Someone pinch me. That was hot.

Her words seem to shatter the crowd who’d been staring on in complete silence.

“Fifty!”

“One hundred!”

“One Fifty!”

But then those that either wouldn’t or couldn’t compete started jumping down out of the stands.

Oh shit.

Get back up in the stands. What are you doing?

“That was wonderful little snek.” I bent down and pecked her on the cheek. “Let’s do it again another time.”

Grabbing my clothes, I ran towards Claire, Kelly and Lauren. Launching myself out of the arena before the mob could get to me.

“Kelly, make sure I get my earnings. Lauren, we need to go!” I blew past them both naked as the day I was born and up over the side of the stands jumping even as all the monster girls in the stands started chasing me.

I bobbed through the back alley, ducking down another and I kept turning corners till I was completely and utterly lost, but at least no one was right behind me.

“Phew. That was close.” I sighed and started slipping on my pants.

“Yes, it was.” Lauren spoke above me, nearly causing me to leap out of my skin.

But then Sylvia came over the roof and joined her. “Master!” My air elemental jumped into my arms. “Your amazing.”

I squeezed her back, feeling stronger than ever.

“—Aster” she wheezed, and I let her go.

Lauren gave me an odd look, but I wave it off. “Okay, now we need to find a jeweler. Where will Kelly meet up with us?”

“Market street. At least that’s what she said as soon as you ran past with nearly a thousand horny monster girls at your heels. Really, what were you thinking?”

“That Beatrix is sexy as hell. If she won, she would have had her way with me. Why couldn’t I have my way with her when I won?” I said, slipping on my pants and Sylvia helped me into my shirt.

Both the monster girls before me shook their heads. “Maybe I do see why the Pharaoh dismissed her harem.” Lauren commented. “But come on and I’d suggest you not ever go back to arena. There will be girls waiting there for the next month hoping you return after that show. I mean… damn, did you see what you did to Beatrix?”

I smirked. “Of course, I had the best seat in the house. Watching her enjoy it so much was half the fun.”

Lauren hummed thoughtfully at that. “If we were to have sex, would you focus on me enjoying it just as much?”

“Of course. You’re a lovely woman.” I purposefully let my eyes rake over her form hungrily.

Her face blushed at that, and she turned away, clearing the air with a cough. “Of course I was just asking out of curiosity. I’d never be your… little snek? You called Beatrix?”

“Sure.” I pivoted away from Lauren. “Hey Sylvia, so she was the head of the serpent slave traders?”

Sylvia realized I didn’t know who I’d just met today. “Yes. Beatrix Furtail and Oceana Seaward both recently took over their family’s business of two of the major slave trading companies. Pelladonis was supposed to take over the Roses, but it sounds like it has been delayed again.

“Among the younger generation of monster girls those three are the pinnacle.”

“Do neither of you fit into that category?” I asked, curious about how it worked.

They looked at each other. “She didn’t just mean in personal prowess, but in society. Those three will lead the royal district in the coming years.” Lauren clarified. “Meaning you pissed one the hell off and just made the other almost guaranteed to hunt you down for another round. You just made me and Kelly’s job very very difficult.”

Shrugging, I continued. “I’d be happy to go again with Beatrix, even offered to do so there at the end. So hopefully she’s not that aggressive about it.”

Lauren put two fingers to her forehead and massaged her brow. “Heaven help me.”

“Besides, I feel like Kelly will love the challenge.” I paused and looked both ways out of the alley. “Coast looks clear. Which way?”

“Left. Kelly might take what you did as a challenge in its own right. I’d be careful around her after today.” Lauren advised.

“Got it, that dominance thing she has?” I asked, turning left onto the busy street. I got looks from the monster girls as I walked at the front of our little group.

“Yes, lioness can get very aggressive when it comes to sex too. They have a reputation for ruining men, also… Kelly is unique. She doesn’t live with her pride for a reason.”

I raised an eyebrow at that, but Lauren didn’t elaborate. I’d just have to let that one lie and hope I could handle what Kelly had to throw at me.

We walked peacefully through the streets as the girls directed me around town till we hit a wide, busy street that was all foot traffic, with stones set close enough apart to block carts from entering.

Every inch of the sides of the street were packed with stalls or those doing well enough to buy a building on this street. Everyone was selling something.

“The Golden Circlet?” Sylvia asked Lauren.

“Exactly what I was thinking.”

“Is that a famous jeweler?” I asked.

“Yes, ran by a lovely woman. She was quite famous in her own right years back, but for other things. She gave it all up and became a jeweler, though. She believes gold needs to be respected.” Lauren added.

It would seem that Kelly anticipated that too, because in front of the building’s sign Kelly stood out like a sore thumb in her leather body suit while everyone else walked around in white or colorful flowing clothes. She looked up at Lauren and nodded, pushing off the sign and walking up to us with a heavy coin purse in her hands.

“You made out like a bandit. I took a ten percent delivery cut already though.” She handed me the purse.

I was about to argue about the cut she’d taken, but decided maybe to listen to Lauren and not antagonize the lioness. “Great, thanks for getting it from me. I had a sneaking suspicion if I ran out without it I’d have a hell of a time getting it back.”

“You’d be right. Claire has a few tricky stipulations in how she works. Or you could have hired me to shake it out of her. I’d do that for a fair cut of the money.” Kelly sounded like a thug for hire, not an elite guard for the Pharaoh.

Then again, were those two things so different?

The door to the golden circlet opened with a magical ding, and I was stunned by how much gold was shining back at me.

What was absolutely terrifying was who, or rather what, looked up at me.

Red scales dotted her face like glitter and trailed away past her cheeks as two horns curled around the sides of her head and a pair of massive wings fanned out behind her.

There was a freaking dragon here.

47