Chapter 23
1.5k 7 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Strained grunting was about the limit of my participation as Bubbles drew my cock into her gelatinous body and effervescence pleasure wrapped around it.

Her control of her body was amazing, and every inch of me received just the right amount of pressure.

Bubbles flowed up me till she was centered on my chest then the real fun began as she pumped me like a 2 dollar whore wanting to get it over with.

Or at least how I always imagined that sort of interaction going.

I built up as she stimulated and overstimulated me. Embarrassingly, I didn’t last long before erupting a geyser of my seed into her.

The white clump floated up into the center of the slime and then everything change.

It radiated a soft glow, and Bubbles shifted. First, she became more opaque, to the point that all I could see was a faint glow deep inside of her. Then she picked up the edges of her bulbous form and it pulled inward as Bubbles gurgled and frothed like what she was doing took quite a bit of work.

Bubbles wasn’t quite pink anymore. Instead, she had that sort of soapy sheen that transitioned between pink, blue and purple.

As for me, I felt a little more comfortable, breathing easier, like my sudden release had indeed worked some of the poison out of my system. I tried to move to watch Bubbles better, but I wasn’t that much better.

Bubbles’ form rose and became vaguely humanoid. Except the rising of her gelatinous form stopped at her shoulders. There, bubbles popped and foamed like a bubble bath spilling over.

In a sudden surge of motion, a very natural-looking head rose up out of the bubbles like a super model exiting a pool. Her mouth open wide for air and she shook out her wet locks of pink hair as Bubbles fixed me with a look that would have had my jaw hanging open.

Bubbles’ face belonged on the main spread of an adult magazine.

“Hello.” She smiled. “Your seed is unusually potent. I’ve never had this much mana to work with.”

I grunted in response, wishing I could introduce myself and then power her some more.

“You are still poisoned?”

I blinked, hoping we could come to some understanding.

“Ah. Okay. Blink once for yes twice for no.” She twirled her pink hair and I let my eyes rove over her, waiting for the question.

Now she looked sort of like she was wearing a pink latex suit open and hanging off her shoulders. There was a line of bubbles that went from her shoulder down her chest, exposing fleshy skin-like cleavage.

“Do you want me to help remove the rest of the poison?”

I blinked rapidly. Yes, hell yes.

“Uh. That was a lot of blinks. Remember, once for yes.”

Pausing, I stared at Bubbles before blinking once very slowly.

The why she smiled and the beauty mark hid in her dimples was too much. Damn paralysis!

But Bubbles had me covered.

Despite her body being an opaque pink that looked like it might be some sort of body suit, she was still sitting on my erection and I could feel the wonderful depths of this slime girl as she started to shift her hips.

It was a strange halting motion, like she was still getting used to her new body.

Bubbles made up for that by sucking me with her body. The effervescent pleasure started up once again, wrapping my cock and balls in a sticky bubbling mixture as she bounced.

She looked like she was having the time of her life as Bubbles bounced on me with an enormous smile and sighed up into the ceiling of Svet’s small cave.

I was content to sit there and let Bubbles have her way as I watched those amazing tits bounce. I wondered what sort of power I would get from her.

Her hips squelched in a sticky wet sound as she started to rock instead of bounce, but inside of her it was all still amazing pleasure as her slime coaxed yet another eruption from me, pulling with it a moan from me.

“That was amazing. Hey! I can talk.” I smiled up at Bubbles, who had her eyes closed in bliss as I felt her squeeze me from balls to tip, extracting as much of my seed as she could.

“Pleasure to meet you, master.” Bubbles smirked before her body quaked and two more Bubbles budded off of her and came around to my head. One propped me up on her chest, the other pushed herself into my side and trailed kisses up the side of my neck.

All the while, the contact with them dissolved the rest of my clothes. But I was beyond caring at this point.

“This is amazing. Please don’t stop.” I tried to grab the kissing Bubbles, but my arms just flailed. “Why Master?”

“You think I’m ever going to leave the person who can empower me to take this form?” The main body of Bubbles smirked. “I’ll always be your Bubbles.”

I didn’t even grow soft as she stimulated me again.

Neither of the other two spoke, but I relaxed in Bubble’s care as the kissing Bubbles made her way across my chest and up my neck till I could dip my chin and claim her lips.

It was both stimulating pleasure and incredibly relaxing as I slowly made out with Bubbles as her main body worked my lower half.

I opened her mouth with my tongue and slipped it in, tasting the sticky sweet inside of her mouth. Her skin gave in funny ways, and viscous fluid dripped on my tongue. I couldn’t feel hers, though.

After a moment of probing, I could feel something rise up from the bottom of her mouth and twist around my own tongue before following it back into my mouth and probing around me as it grew far longer than a tongue was meant to be. It eventually found the back of my throat and I panicked.

That Bubbles pulled back as the main body spoke. “Is everything okay.”

I was staring at what I’d call a slime tentacle extruding from the secondary body’s mouth. “Yeah. Don’t stick that down my throat.”

“Sorry.” Bubbles blushed and intensified what was happening on my pelvis as a distraction. “I’m still learning.”

The secondary’s ‘tongue’ shrank back to normal size.

“I want to kiss you rather than this one. But I can’t move.”

The two secondary bodies lifted me up as the main body pressed her body against me. It molded comfortably against my chest with just enough pressure that I could feel her breasts. “Like this?”

I kissed her lips, pulling them between my own, marveling at just how real they felt even though I knew it was just a slime mimicking skin. “Perfect. Now double that bubbly feeling and drain this poison out of me.”

“All for your pleasure, Master.” Bubbles punctuated the words with little popping sounds that tickled the back of my brain as she did her best to smother me in pleasure.

By now all my clothes had dissolved, but I couldn’t care less. Why had I waited so long for a slime girl? When I left here, I was taking Bubbles with me.

***

“Master, nothing came out that time.” Bubbles informed me as I sagged to the ground like a desiccated corpse. I had lost count of how many times she’d gotten me off.

“Water. I need water.” Even with the blessing of a fertility goddess, I was human and now learning my limitations.

One of the now dozen secondary bodies got up and walked back through Svet’s tunnel.

I noticed there was a slimy cord connecting it to the main body still.

That made more sense. These weren’t new slimes, but extensions of Bubbles.

“Anything else, Master?”

I felt like if I got some hydration that I could continue, maybe there was even enough of the poison gone that I could take the lead. “Water for now. Then we’ll see if I’m able to do my part. You’ve done all the work so far, Bubbles.”

She giggled like the popping of soap bubbles. “Master. This is not work. This is entirely my own pleasure.”

“How does that work? Did you mimic the parts?” But that didn’t seem right even as I said it. She had encased my pelvis with her slime.

“I’m extremely sensitive. Touching any part of me is a source of pleasure.” She wiggled herself along my still erect shaft for emphasis. “I don’t think it’s like a normal woman, though. There’s no explosive pleasure, just long lasting pleasure and contentment in sucking on you. Only when you release does it grow exponentially as I absorb your seed.”

The secondary body that had left walked back in, looking bloated. I hadn’t really given thought to how she was going to bring me water. Now I had an idea.

She put her finger in my mouth and crisp clean water, with almost a hint of sweetness to it, flowed from it as her body shrank back to match the main body.

I drank it down greedily when a thought occurred to me. Where was the sweetness coming from?

Looking up at Bubbles as she filled my stomach, I squinted at her in thought. There was a little something extra in the water.

Finishing up, I pulled her fingers out of my mouth. “What did you add to the water?”

She blushed. “Some solids that would be part of a normal diet. I’d forgotten your need to drink, so I added some of myself into the water to make up for your food.”

Feeling much better for it, I pushed her back and stood. My legs were a little wobbly at first as the blood flow returned, but after a few stretches I was right as rain. “Is that going to cause issues for you?”

“No. I have more mass than I know what to do with.” She pointed at the secondary bodies that pressed in around me, their hands running over me, through my hair and encouraging my cock to firm back up.

“We’ll deal with this later.” I pulled Bubble’s main body up to standing and maneuvered her over to the wall. “Lean over and brace against the wall.”

She smirked but did as I asked, stretching that pink bubble butt of hers taunt as she did so. “Am I the right height?”

“Perfect.” I tested it by grabbing her hips and leaning on her slightly. There had been a fear that she wouldn’t be firm enough to support a position like this. But it would seem there was no such need for concern.

However, there were no holes in her body. It was a smooth strip of flesh as it ran from her hips, between her legs, and through the crevice of her ass. I tested it with a finger.

Pushing on her surface gave in a delightful way. There was a high surface tension, but once I penetrated, she was all warm sticky glory.

Taking the finger back out and licking it to find that same sticky sweet flavor, I smirked and pushed her hips just a little lower so my cock could rest between the globes of her ass. “Bubbles. I think you just might be made for sex.”

She gave her bubble popping laugh as she wiggled herself back into me. “I’m exactly made for sex. Sex for you.”

Pushing myself between her ass till her surface gave, I found myself plunged back into her warm slimy core. “Fuck, I just want to bury myself in and enjoy this.”

“You can.”

But I shook my head and slapped her pert butt, watching it jiggle satisfyingly. “Can you create a higher sensitivity zone for yourself?”

She hummed in thought. “Maybe. Where?”

“So that I’m pushing up against it now.”

Even as I said that, I could feel a firmness push against the head of my erection.

“All done.”

Testing it, I pulled out and then slammed back in, bumping up against something. Bubbles let out a surprised moan. “That feels amazing.”

I smirked. This would do. “It’s better this way, don’t you think Bubbles?” I asked as I started swaying my hips and establishing a rhythm.

“Mmm. Hard to concentrate.”

“Let go of the other bodies. Just focus on this one.” I told her, picking up the pace. Her back was bending in ways that would leave a human regretting it, but I didn’t have to worry about that with her.

I slammed home, feeling her sticky core drag at me as if she didn’t want me to leave, only to part ways for me again as I bumped into her sensitive core, eliciting another happy noise from Bubbles.

Picking up the pace, faster and faster. Bubbles lost her hold on the wall and leaned in so that her face was pressed against it as she panted and moaned uncontrollably.

Maybe she made that core too sensitive… Na, no such thing.

Instead, I moved an arm from her hip and wrapped it around her chest as I walked us both forward until I pressed her against the wall. With one of my hands keeping her hips steady, the other wrapped around her chest, fondling her.

All while she became a little less solid as her screams picked up in pitch. “Fuck me. Cover my core in your seed. Please, Master.” She was screaming even as she was having trouble keeping her form.

Racing to finish before she completely lost it, I thrust hard and fast, feeling my own build up coming. “Squeeze me tight. Almost there.”

Her ass clenched around me and it was enough for me to peak as I plunged myself deep inside of her and pressed us both to the wall as I unloaded my seed.

Bubbles gave one last scream and lost her form. She fell down to the ground, a pink sticky puddle coating me in herself as well.

“Uh Bubbles?”

A few popping bubbles surfaced in the puddle. “Give me a minute. Then can we do that again?” The puddlefied Bubbles managed.

“Of course.”

 

 

53