Chapter 26
1.3k 6 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had Bubbles’ body bent back while she sucked on my thump and I pumped the final thrust burring myself in her ass and unloaded my seed into her core.

Bubbles lost her form, falling into a sticky puddle. “Master, you’ve been so vigorous.”

Of course I have been. Every time we completed a challenge in one of these dungeon rooms, one of the banshee’s white wisps would invade my mind.

They were all like the first, filling my head with lusty images of taking the banshee every way under the sun. The way her pale ghostly flesh felt supple and cool and I thrusted into every one of her holes like trying to quench a fire in my erection.

Shaking my head, I tried to banish the thoughts. She’d really gotten into my gears, gumming up my thoughts constantly with lewd thoughts.

“Yes. Well, we need to continue. Thank you for that Bubbles I really needed it.”

“My pleasure as always Master.” She pulled herself back together. “You are keeping me better fed that I could have hoped.”

Not that I minded. Bubbles was sticky and ready at any moment, not to mention she didn’t have a bone in her body. Her flexibility had made for fun things I hadn’t thought were real.

The dungeon had continued since the construct. Though we’d only seen the banshee once more, it was obvious that they were hard at work. Each room was either a puzzle or a new undead monster.

I stepped into the newest room, and on the far side was an elevated opening. Meanwhile, the rest of the room had platforms of different heights and big bulky boxes scattered about.

Groaning, I realized exactly what kind of puzzle this was. “I hate these. You have to get the first box and use it to climb up and get the second box, then use those two to get a third on and on till you have enough boxes to stack up to the exit door.”

“Can we skip it?” Bubbles asked.

I’d been playing by the rules for fear that it would give ‘Ani’ an excuse to make things harder than they needed to be. But this was just a waste of my time. “Let’s head over to the other entrance, then can you stretch yourself and pull us up?”

“Not a problem.” Bubbles nodded and strut ahead of me, her chest out as she was proud to ‘defeat’ this challenge. Bubbles had offered to do a previous puzzle room… lets just say I took over after that.

Giving her a chance to beat this one, she had her head held high as she threw her arms up and hauled both of us up to the platform.

“You can’t do that!” A voice yelled from an enchantment in the corner. “Cheater, cheater, cheater. No. You have to do the puzzle.”

“Or what?” I responded, curious to be talking to the owner of the dungeon again.

She paused and then growled through the speaker. “I’ll — I’ll smash you to bits when you get to the end.”

“Master smashes me into a puddle. It is great.”

I facepalmed. “Not what she meant, Bubbles.”

“Oh. Oh! You can’t hurt, Master. You have to go through me.” Bubbles stomped and stormed through the doorway.

“You can’t!”

As soon as Bubbles opened the door, I saw the problem. A small army of skeletons was moving things about in the next room preparing a puzzle.

“Oh, you aren’t done with this room yet.” I realized.

“It’s okay, Ani. I don’t think you were going to stop them.” The banshee’s voice came over the speaker. “Why don’t we just let them come here to the end?”

I could hear someone throwing a fit before the banshee spoke directly into the microphone. “If you hurry, I’ll make sure I’m ready, husband.”

“Bubbles, It think that is our cue to hoof it though this room.” We were still a story up after coming through the previous room, but it wasn’t a large fall as I jumped down, startling the skeletons and hurried through the room and into the next, which, like the previous room wasn’t even set up.

“Stop. No!” Ani yelled through the various room’s speakers as we ran though the rooms that had yet to be setup. She devolved from begging us to stop to yelling angry curses at us.

This continued until she went quiet and we entered an area of the dungeon that was different from the rest. The smooth stone transitioned to sand with a massive pyramid being the only figure rising from the golden sand. Black light spilled out from the pyramid into what was a dark sky above, like we’d stepped back outside.

A pyramid wrapped with a set of winding stone stairs stretched out before us and at the top there was a platform. On the lip of that platform, the banshee was being chained and strung up.

“Husband Hero!” she shouted happily as she swayed. Her black wedding dress rode up her thighs as she wiggled her hips. “Come save me.”

“Shut up.” A short woman with pitch black hair and a pair of jackal ears pointed out of the top of her head strode forward.

“Wait? Short stacks is Ani?” I asked.

She whipped around and I got to see the petite woman scowl at me before her eyes turned black and her voice dropped several octaves. “I am Anubis! God of the underworld!” Thunder boomed along with her voice.

“Uh. Okay. I kind of figured you’d be taller, I mean you are what, five foot?” I looked at her chest that was… well… lacking compared to most of the monster girls I’d seen.

She covered her chest. “How dare you!”

Holding up my hands. “I didn’t do anything.”

Her voice had gone back to normal. “Yes, you did! I saw it. You looked at my chest and then gave me a pitting look. Do you like cows like Hesat here?” She slapped the banshee’s chest, causing her to writhe on the chains and let out a delicious moan.

“Stop that. You aren’t supposed to enjoy it.”

“But it feels so good.” Hesat wiggled on her chains. “Do it again.”

“No.” Anubis pouted. “Plus, we have guests. Ones who have gone too far.” Her voice deepened again, and it sounded like a storm was rolling in. “I guard the underworld and none shall pass.”

I paused before speaking. “What if we weren’t interested in the underworld?”

Anubis sputtered, and her face turned bright red. “It doesn’t matter. I will then rip your heart out and judge you.”

“Doesn’t that defeat the—” I rolled to the side as she slammed down her staff and black lighting tore through the space I’d just been standing. She wasn’t playing games.

Bubbles screamed and charged up with her mace but Anubis raised her staff. “Curse of Sloth.” The slime girl slowed down to a crawl. Her shout became deep, like she was in the middle of a slow motion cut.

“Now what shall I curse you with.” Anubis stared down at me from the top of the pyramid, a smug smile on her face. “You are here before the gate of the underworld, yet you dare challenge me.” She covered her mouth as she gave a haughty laugh.

“Infidelity.” Hesat advised, as she swung from her chains. Her breasts seemed to catch all the momentum and wiggle as if they were trying to escape the dress that bound them.

“Yes! Wait. What?” Anubis glared at Hesat. “I will not.”

“For me dear? It has been sooooo long since a man came down here. Let me have some fun?” Hesat’s eyes lit up. “You can have some fun after me.”

Anubis crossed her arms over her practically non-existent chest. “I don’t need a man. Neither do you. You have me Hesat.”

Hesat moaned as she struggled in the chains. “There’s something about a man that just scratches an itch you can’t get.”

I was angry at being ignored. Drawing on my air sorcery, I shouted. “Shut up, both of you. I’m not here for the underworld. Cleo will be my wife, and I was challenged to get something from here for her ring. While I’m at it, I’d love to play around with Hesat.”

The banshee wiggled in her chains. “Come save me husband hero!”

Anubis narrowed her eyes at me. “Cleo? The Pharaoh?”

“Yes. We are to be married. She prophesied that one day I’d give her a baby boy, and she’s intent on me.”

That caused Anubis to scoff. “Now I know you are lying. I am the god of the underworld, lord of curses and I can’t undo the problem with monster girls.” She snorted again. “No way my daughter would marry you.”

“Daughter?” I nearly fell over. Comparing the two women’s bodies… it wasn’t even fair. Cleo was thin and busty with just the right amount of hips. Anubis was… short and flat.

“Yes. Did she not tell you? Sent you on this quest for what?”

“No, Ruby, a dragon and a jeweler sent me down here to retrieve something from Cleo’s origin for the wedding ring.” I narrowed my eyes. “Are you really her mother?”

“Of course.”

“Nope.” Hesat confirmed my suspicion. 

“Yes, I am.” Anubis demanded. “I embalmed her and nurtured her under the gate to the underworld.” She crossed her arms. “I made her therefore I’m her mother.”

Hesat swayed on her chains with a smirk. “As you can see, she is very protective of Cleo.”

“Then you should come up and see her.” I suggested. “I’m sure once I propose she will swiftly have a wedding.” Now that I thought of it, Cleo wasn’t one to wait. Though I had stalled by wanting to propose first and this quest had side tracked me, I was ready too.

I… I missed Cleo while on this quest.

Anubis’ eyes went as wide as saucers. “Wedding? Really?” But then she looked over her shoulder. I couldn’t see what was behind her, but color bled away from the background as something behind her swallowed light. “I can’t leave.”

“Send Hesat then.”

“Yes. I’ll go give them the best wedding present ever.” She still swayed in her chains.

“What is it you need for Cleo’s ring?” Anubis seemed to be considering it. 

“I was told to get something for her origin for the primary setting of her ring. I’ve heard she was born from a crystal here?” I honestly wasn’t sure.

But Anubis seemed to understand something jumping from her spot on top of the pyramid and landed before the pyramid. She bashed her staff on the ground three times and a massive mummified set of hands rose from the sand to rip the base of the pyramid open. “Come with me.”

I looked up at Hesat chained up, and Bubbles slowly still running up the steps. “Are we just leaving those two?”

“Save me husband hero!” Hesat insisted.

“After. You can save her and your slime later.” Anubis didn’t wait for me and walked into the opening at the base of the pyramid.

The two giant mummy hands had given me pause, but then I realized that if Anubis wanted me dead, there might not be much I could do here where her base of power was.

Following in after her, we entered the pyramid, which, after a long hallway, was only one room. In the back, a dark portal that swallowed all light sat pouring dark light up through the pyramid. A large slab of stone made the centerpiece of the room, surrounded by baskets of bandages, strange tools, and jars.

“Please don’t tell me you are about to rip my brain out through my nose with that.” I pointed to a malevolent-looking tool.

“Don’t make fun of our practices.” She stepped to the side where several sarcophagi rested. Each of them were made from precious metals and gems. One in particular was open, with its lid cracked. “This was Cleo’s resting place for almost a thousand years.”

43