Chapter 33
1.2k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I came to with a burning in my chest as I tried to sit up, but chains rattled above me and I realized I wasn’t in bed. It took me a moment for everything to come back to me.

This was Esther’s sex dungeon. Though a different room from the one I’d tried to save Marvin from.

I dangled by my wrists, my toes just touching the ground if I flexed them. My wrists ached, making me think I’d been in these manacles for some time. Up above me I could see a hook with a severe curve to it holding my chains, designed that you couldn’t toss them off the hook.

It would seem Esther had experience with captives.

The joys of pleasing monster girls.

Except I wasn’t aiming to please these two. They had taken me against my will and like hell; I was going to give them the satisfaction of my goddess-blessed prick.

Looking down at myself, I was glad to see Bubble’s still clinging to my body, though parts of her had melted away.

“Bubbles, are you okay?” I asked.

A groggy gurgle came up from the armor in response. “Master. I’m so tired.”

“What did they do to you, Bubbles?”

“They tried to pry me off, but I wouldn’t let them get you, Master.” It would seem that wasn’t the full story because Hesat spoke up in my mind.

“They did far more than that to your poor slime. When physical force didn’t work, and they were too afraid of hurting you by cutting her, they tried less pleasant means. Esther brought down a variety of solvents and tried to get rid of her. They tried electricity, but you convulsed too much and Apep wouldn’t let her continue.”

Solvents on a slime? That sounded brutal.

“Thank you Bubbles. You protected me.”

I could feel a slow suck down between my legs and took that as Bubble’s appreciation for my thanks. “What about you Sylvia?” I could see feel her hiding on my back.

“Master, I failed you.” Sylvia wilted. “I should have gone for help when I could. The place is sealed up tight now.”

“Don’t blame yourself for what others have done. This is not on you, Sylvia. This is purely on the two lamia who have decided they get to force themselves on me.” It was all I could do not to grind my teeth in anger, but the girls didn’t need that right now.

What I needed was to figure a way out.

The girls had held the line so far. I was lucky that they were still okay, but a part of me was still worried for them. Apep had been willing to do this to me and she’d feel pressure to up her game if I didn’t relent soon. No doubt she knew that Cleo was a ticking time bomb.

My girls were resilient monster girls, but they could only take so much.

I shifted uncomfortably, pushing my toes into the ground to take as much pressure as I could off my wrists. It was expertly done. I had little to no mobility and trying to stop the pain in my wrists would sap my strength. Esther has experienced chaining up men.

An itch was building between my legs and I had to wonder how much lust venom was pumping through my body. “How many times did they bite me?”

“Lauren just the once, Esther twice. Apep held back.” Sylvia answered.

“I thought I’d be more pent-up after that many bites.”

Bubbles sucked on my cock below the armor. “I took some liberties, Master. It took a lot out of me protecting you.”

“You are welcome to whatever you need, Bubbles. If it helped me wake up with my head on straight, I don’t mind. Not to mention I would never turn you down. You have my thanks.”

“My pleasure.” Bubbles said more excitedly, and the pressure between my legs increased. She needed the boost to recover anyway.

“I would have done that for you.” Sylvia pouted.

“You each have your own strengths.” I reminded them. “Speaking of, do you think you’d be able to escape, Sylvia?”

“Not easily. I’d have to wait around each door. They have four between here and the exit.” I could hear the hesitation in her voice.

Hesat poked her head out. “Don’t worry, we’ll take good care of him while you try to get help. But neither of us can do that.”

“You can’t?” I asked the banshee.

“I can’t leave you more than half a mile. You are my anchor in the living world.” Hesat pressed a sloppy wet kiss to my ear that did things to me down south, where Bubbles was still eagerly working for a meal.

“Fine. I’ll go.” Sylvia relented. “Stay safe master.”

Just then, the slot to the door opened up and a gust of wind shot out of the small opening as Sylvia left. Our conversation must have alerted someone.

Apep sputtered on the other side. “I see you have some fight left in you.” She must have thought that was my magic.

“Why don’t you just let me go then?” I asked cheekily.

But I knew that my time was going to be running short. Apep wasn’t the type to fool around.

I blew a load into Bubbles, and she eagerly absorbed my goddess-blessed seed.

Hesat whispered into my mind. “I’m going to fill your head with granny porn if I have to. She gets nothing.”

“Thanks.” I whispered, though not excited about the idea.

“What did he say?” Esther asked from behind Apep. “Never mind, let me in.”

The door swung open, and Esther slithered in, her tan skin on full display. “You’re finally awake. We should celebrate.”

“No, thank you. You aren’t to my tastes, I don’t sleep with bitch.” I said in an upbeat tone.

It did its job and threw her off for just a moment, but then she calmed down and smiled. “Don’t worry, I’m sure we can fix that rebellious streak of yours.” She opened her mouth wide and a pair of fangs made themselves known as a drop of pink lust venom hung from them.

“You realize this is a terrible idea. Even if you got enough lust venom into me to get me hard in your presence, do you really think Cleo is just going to let this stand?”

Esther sneered. “You really do think you’re that valuable? You are just another man. A delicious one, I’m sure. But in the end you are just another warm rod to fill monster girls’ voids.” Her carefully manicured nail stabbed into the bottom of my chin as she rose up on her tail and forced me to look up at her around her massive tits.

“Maybe it’s about time I teach you what being with a real monster girl is like.” Her mouth yawned open for a moment, as if frozen in time before she struck forward faster than my eyes could track.

Prickly heat blossomed in my neck and raced through my veins. I felt flush as her lust venom tried to raise my cock to full mast. It felt like my balls were boiling as they quickly diverted energy to refill themselves.

Still, from just being with Bubbles and my reluctance, I managed to keep it down by tensing my thigh.

“Is that all you got? You fail to understand that there are genuine feelings between me and Cleo.” I spat onto the wrap around her chest.

She reared back and raised a hand to strike me.

But Apep grabbed her hand and pushed her back. “Don’t harm him. I told you he’d had enough lust venom in his system. Get out.”

“This is my home. You don’t tell me what to do.” Esther challenged Apep.

The purple queen cobra was undeterred, her hood fanning out behind her, making her seem even larger than she already was. “Do you really want to do this?”

Esther wilted back from Apep. “I’ll have him eventually and you still need to deal with Cleo.”

There was more said, but I was having trouble focusing as my mind ran in smutty loops. Hesat came into play then. Instead of the granny porn she had joked about, I felt a cool, detached numbness spread over my libido.

“There’s only so much I can do to keep this from effecting you.” She said.

I appreciated the help regardless; it allowed me to focus back on the two lamias.

“Phew. That was pretty weak lust venom.” I joked back at Esther. “You think I haven’t had the best of the best?” In truth, back at Kopesh, we had trained with resisting lust venom. Though these powerful lamia here in Verdant were leagues above the venom we had access to. “You venom is like watered down wine.” I laughed in her face, hoping she’d come at me again.

That seemed to be a wedge between her and Apep that I could hammer home.

That and she was a bully. The best way to deal with those was to laugh off their attempts at intimidation, sure they would up the game. But eventually they would grow frustrated and tired when their antics didn’t work.

Esther lunged forward, but Apep caught her by her hair and hauled her back, tossing her against the wall. “Get out.” Apep’s hood snapped open and a silver glow that I knew to be her compulsion washed over Esther, who bolted from the room.

“I’m sorry that she’s been so rude.” Apep turned back to me and took out a jar of ointment coming up to me and spreading it on the puncture wounds on my neck. “You deserve better treatment.”

“A bit late for that.” I spat. Apep’s kind attitude here was too little, too late. “Is this some sort of revenge against Cleo or against me for taking Cleo’s attention?”

Her tail thrashed behind her, a sure sign of her agitation in lamia. “You don’t understand. I was supposed to get you. We were going to take Kopesh eventually, and you were supposed to be MY prize.” She forced me to look into those silver eyes. “Then Cleo had her vision, and she claimed you, never thinking about what I wanted.”

There was that telltale twinkle of crazy in Apep’s eyes. If she were a girl back on earth, she would totally be the type to key my car for looking at another girl in the bar.

How did I get wrapped up in this?

“You know, you are beautiful, Apep.”

She blushed deep purple as she cupped her cheeks. “Really?”

“Yes. I would have loved to sleep with you.” Then my face hardened. “But never will I let that happen now. Not after this.”

Apep’s expression turned frosty in an instant. “I see. Well, I can’t undo the past. Let’s let you get a look at what you can look forward to and see if that changes your mind.” She rubbed more of the ointment around where the manacles chaffed at my wrists before pulling the chain off the hook.

I fell to my knees, my legs suddenly weak from being hung up like that for who knows how long. “What do you want?”

“For you to follow me. Know there’s no escaping the dungeon right now, it is sealed up tight.”

I realized I had nothing to lose following her. If nothing else, I’d get a good idea of the layout of the dungeon. “Sure. Lead on.”

She offered a hand to help me up, but I stubbornly smacked it away and stood on my own strength as it rapidly returned to me. Apep turned, ignoring me, and slithered out of the cell.

Outside was a large open room, the space filled with padded torture devices. They didn’t look lethal, just less than pleasant.

Apep skipped by all of that and to another cell, where Lauren hung.

Like me, she hung from manacles holding her arms above her head, but she also had a series of them bolted to the floor holding down her tail.

I watched as she didn’t even notice the viewing slot open. She writhed and moaned in frustration, thrusting her hip forward, just the sash around her waist giving her the barest of friction. Her eyes were hazy with lust as she drooled with unexpected passion.

“What did you do to her?”

“She’s the lovely recipient of my lust venom. Watch.” Apep opened the door and Lauren looked up.

“Apep. I love you. I’ll do anything, anything you want. Please, just touch me.” She begged from where she hung.

The queen cobra came up and pet Lauren’s cheek, who pressed her face into Apep’s hand like a well-trained dog. “What if I asked you to capture Cleo’s man for me?”

“Anything.” Lauren begged. “I’ll do anything.”

Apep looked at me over her shoulder as if to gloat, showing off just what she’d done to Lauren. Her tailed curled up and just the tip of Apep’s tail brushed Lauren’s thigh and pierced her sex.

Lauren screamed with release and started thrusting herself onto the barest tip of Apep’s tail, to the point that I could see her wrists start to bleed around the cuffs.

Though Lauren didn’t care one bit, as she moaned like a bitch in heat, screaming in delight as she pleasured herself on just the tip of Apep’s tail.

But it didn’t last long before Apep pulled back her tail.

“No. No. Anything, please, I need more.” Lauren begged, tears streaming down her face as she urged Apep.

“Don’t worry, darling. I’ll give you more.” Apep jerked her head to the side and sank her fangs into Lauren before pushing her tail into the captive lamia until she filled her up.

Lauren convulsed with a panting smile and screamed in release. “Yes. More. More.” She wailed as she threw her body against her bonds like she was trying to impale Apep’s tail all the way up to her stomach.

Apep pulled her fangs out and turned to me. “Are you sure you don’t want to do this willingly?” She smiled victoriously as the tip of her tail was still firmly in Lauren's sex, the other lamia screaming and thrusting wildly.

34