Chapter 35
1.9k 6 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up in a confused haze.

Everything felt so… pleasant. I was high.

But the high was leaving me incredibly quickly, feeling like I was falling back into my body.

I squinted open an eye, only to see Apep leaning over me with a kind expression.

“Welcome back.” She said, her voice like smooth silk and full of kindness.

This wasn’t Apep.

As she pulled away, I realized that out of the shadows, the colors were all wrong. While it looked like Apep, though with a much kinder expression, her face was a pale white and where Apep had silver hair and marking on her cobra hood, this lamia had white scales and gold markings.

“Who are you?” my mind already raced ahead of her answer. Apep was supposedly one of two queen cobras, the other was her twin.

“Wadjet.” She kissed at my neck again, massaging the sore punctures that were there. “Yes, I am Apep’s sister, but I mean you no harm.”

That was all well and good, but after my encounter with Apep, I was missing a few things. “Why am I here? I thought…” I trailed off, not wanting to give voice to what I thought was going to happen.

“Apparently, you said something to my sister. She came here with you and groveled for my help. It has been a long time since my sister asked me for a favor.” Wadjet chuckled, her impressive chest bouncing in my face.

“Favor?” I asked, trying not to reach out and enjoy her chest.

“We are opposites in many ways. Our lust venom counteracts each other, too. She wanted me to remove her venom from your veins.” Her large sinuous body curled around mine. “I’m still curious what you said to her.”

I thought back to the previous fight, but didn’t have an answer for Wadjet. “Thank you.” I realized she had helped me. “Where are the ones that were with me?”

“The slime?” She asked. “I offered her a bounty of food to digest and she is next door restoring herself. As for the lamia, I gave her my bite as well, and she is resting in another room.”

Hesat was still lurking inside of me, watching and waiting should I need help once again.

Wadjet had me wrapped up in her coils, but I didn’t feel unsafe, no on the contrary, I felt comfortable.

I reached up and let my hand hover over her chest.

She gave me a smile and a smoldering, lidded stare that dared me to play with fire.

My hands brushed her soft chest and Wadjet let out a clear moan in my ear. “It’s been so long since a man wanted me.”

“That’s a shame, you are beautiful.” My hands cupped her chest firmly. “What man wouldn’t want such a beautiful monster girl.”

Her pale cheeks blushed bright pink. “Do not tease me.”

“Do you know, I told Apep, I would have slept with her had she not tried to force it on me.” I leaned forward and let my breath brush across her ears. “And I think you are even more lovely.”

Wadjet gave in and wrapped herself tightly around me, her lips kissing along my jaw and questing down my neck. Her fangs came out and brushed my skin, but did not puncture me.

“Put those away, you don’t need any venom.” I pushed her head to the side and with two fingers pushed on her fangs until they folded back up on the roof of her mouth. “Better.”

Her face was still bright red, her eyes wide and dilated as she panted. The royal bearing around her shattered, and she became a shy, lustful woman.

I admired her face for a moment, before kissing her, teasing her lower lip between my own and questing out with my tongue.

At first she was tentative, that flexible snake tongue of hers giving my own flitting licks before she became more bold, snaking her tongue around my own and exploring me in turn.

Encouraging her with my sighs, I pulled her closer, letting my hands wander her curves and heft her chest, my thumbs running along her nipples.

Wadjet sighed and melted into me. My erection pushed into her stomach, and she broke the kiss in shock, looking down between my legs. “Is that for me?”

“Yes, I find you absolutely lovely.” I cupped the powerful lamia’s chin and forced her to look into my eyes again. She was so cute with the look of disbelief on her face. “Would you like to have sex?”

Her face become so red, I was worried she was going to pass out before she nodded rapidly. “Yes. Please.” Her coils tightened around me as she pressed her hips down.

“Loosen your coils and lay on your back.” I commanded. “I want to fuck you, not the other way around, silly.”

Wadjet lay back, and I admired the way her golden hair spilled out on the cushions behind her. Underneath her bulk had been a mound of cushions. Her eyes stared back up at me, filled with vulnerability.

Something I wasn’t about to take advantage of.

Straddling her, I kissed her chest, playing with her large breasts for another moment before working my way down her toned stomach. Lamia were really all muscle. I could feel her ripple with tension beneath each of my touches until I got down to where she wore a golden sash to keep herself modest.

“You don’t have to do that.” She whimpered as I carefully untied it, taking longer than I needed, my hands trailing along with the curve of her very human hips.

When the sash was undone, I tossed it to the side and let my hands brush her sex, which was just at the border of where her pale human like flesh transitioned to serpentine scales.

Dipping a finger into her sex, I wet it before pulling it out and tasting her. “Delicious.”

Her eyes were so wide, I was afraid they might pop out of her head, but I didn’t have time to stare at her, dropping my chin and using my tongue this time.

I closed my eyes and savored her. She really was quite tasty. Just as tasty as her sweet demeanor, along will the heady scent that many monster girls gave out. I wondered briefly if that wasn’t a characteristic of their succubus heritage.

Ah. Who cares?

I lapped at Wadjet’s lower lips, letting my tongue roll through her slit and come back up to flick the swollen pearl on the way back out.

Wadjet cried out and her hand grabbed a fist full of my hair, before she paused and let go.

Glancing up, she looked mortified.

“You can grab my hair, as long as you moan for me.” I said, going back to work.

Her fingers ran through my hair as her back arched and she moaned for me, thrusting her hips into my face as her hands kept my head steady.

I wrapped my hands around the bucking snake getting a fist full of her firm pert butt, riding Wadjet as she squirmed in throes of lust.

It wasn’t long into my lapping at her sex before she came, soaking my face and her tail coiling around both of us, squeezing tightly.

Too tightly, I had to smack her several times before she released us.

“Sorry.” She blushed. “Are you going to stop now?”

Taking a few deep breaths, I pulled myself up on her, my erection pushing into her just above her wet and ready slit. “You are too cute.” I lifted my hip and speared myself into her.

Wadjet screamed as her tail flailed, not knowing what to do with it. All the while, her sex rippled as if the muscles lining it were developed enough that she could make a sucking motion with it. If she kept up something like that, I was going to pop too soon.

“Calm down.” I pressed a hand to her chest and used the other to pull her chin forward, giving her a sticky kiss with her own fluids. “Are you sucking my cock with your vagina?”

“Yes?” It came out like a question. “Normally, I have to pin a man and do that.”

“It feels great, but slow it down, I want to savor you.” The sensations slowed enough that I could get a wonderful stroke into her, feeling just how wet she was, like I was fucking a slip-n-slide.

She covered her mouth like she couldn’t believe this was happening as I fucked her. Doing her best, she tried to stay still, but the queen cobra under me was squirming back and forth as she enjoyed herself.

“Are you going to cum in me?” She asked like she was worried she was asking too much.

“That’s the plan.” I thrust harder. She was so wet that friction was difficult. “Squeeze a little.”

Instantly, her sex clamped down on me and thrusting became much harder, but so much more pleasurable. “Yes. Your control is fantastic.”

Pumping into her, I let myself be selfish, chasing my own pleasure as I drove myself into her warm core again and again, feeling my stimulation grow until I peaked.

And blew my load, painting the inside of Wadjet with all the pent up lust that Apep had filled me with. It felt only right for me to give it all to her much kinder sister.

Wadjet’s back arched until only her head and her snake portion rested on the ground, her mouth open in a silent scream, her eyes nearly popping out.

I could feel the power of my goddess blessed cock washing through her, filling her to the absolute brim and then overflowing back into myself.

After a long moment, she collapsed back to the floor, panting and looking at me in a new light. “Wha—”

The door to the room exploded as Kelly, leading a squad of palace guard stormed into the room. Only Kelly stuck her arm out to make all of them halt. “What’s going on?”

I ignored her question and asked one of my own. “Why do lamia have butts?” Pulling out of Wadjet, I tilted the powerful queen cobra to the side as if to show Kelly. “Do they actually use these? It would make far more sense for them to have a serpent’s digestive system, given all of this.” I gestured at her twenty foot long tail.

Wadjet was still breathless from experiencing my seed, but answered me between pants. “It is just a lingering physical trait from succubi. It can be used, but no, I don’t use it for waste.”

Using my finger to scrape lubrication from her sex, I applied it to a finger and probed Wadjet’s ass.

“Don’t worry, Kelly. I’m almost done. In the meantime, Lauren is next door and she might want to talk to you. But I got this handled. Wadjet is a good girl.” I made eye contact with the lamia in question. “Aren’t you?”

“The best.” She bit her lip, her cheeks burning red as my finger slipped inside her ass. It flexed and opened wider.

I had to use two, then three fingers, to fill her.

This would work perfectly.

Kelly was standing ramrod straight, her jaw open so wide I was worried it would stretch down and hit the floor like a cartoon.

“Hey, while you are here, care to fetch me some oil. You guys have oil for this sort of thing, right?” I thought about Cleo’s oiled body and found myself erect again.

Damn, I needed to spend more time with Cleo. She really was the best.

But sadly, to grow stronger, I needed to branch out and fuck every type of monster girl I could.

“Yes?” Kelly came back to her senses before growing angry and stomping her feet. “I’ll be back. Not with oil, after I talk to Lauren.” She clarified, whipping her hand over her head and signalling the guards to go back out the door they had just destroyed.

A sloshing sound caught my attention as the tip of Wadjet’s tail come over to me, curled around a decanter of oil. “I keep some in the bedroom.”

“Perfect. Lay on your stomach, let me massage the back of my favorite queen cobra to get her to relax and open wide for the next event.”

The lamia shot onto her stomach with a slap that made me wonder if it hurt. Her impressive bust spilling out the side as she pressed herself to the floor.

“Sorry about your door.” I said, mounting her and pouring some of the oil over her back and rubbing it in.

“Worth it.” The tamed queen cobra muttered.

44