S1 C1 – The Bard
122 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bard: "Today I shall sing the song title 'Death in Pink'."

Drunk 1: "Urgh...not this again, burp!"

Drunk 2: "Yea! Sing something else! We are getting bored of the song!"

The drunk in the tavern begin to yell and curses.

Barmaid: "Elen, just sing something else, it's getting restless here."

She hands a customer a drink while whispering to the bard, but the bard denies it as he climbs up a table and yells.

Bard: "How can you all get bored of such a wonderful song, a song of salvation, death, and rescue!"

Drunk 1: "Bollocks! We never even seen this maiden in pink before!"

*Laughter*

Everyone in the tavern begins laughing at the bard, then suddenly, a pink figure kicks open the tavern door and is seen holding something on its hand.

Bard: "It can't be!"

*Mutter mutter*

Everyone whispers to each other as they stare at the unknown figure, but then it turns out to be just a joke, as the figure enters the tavern, it becomes clear that it's just a drunk customer wearing a pink dress and a wig holding a broom.

The drunk begin talking in a fake feminine voice.

Drunk 3: "Make way! Make way! Burp! For the maiden in pink is here!"

*Laughter*

The whole tavern is filled with laughter as the drunk dance around in tippy toes.

Bard: "Hmph! Mock me all you can for I have seen it for myself! I don't need you to understand the glorious scene I have saw."

The bard head upstairs toward his room and shut his door, the laughter then begins to die down as they resume drinking and chatting.

Barmaid: "Sigh...Elen is such a mess."

 

No one would understand the bard, for he is the only one that survived meeting the pink maiden, as he is once also chosen by fate to be rescued. It's said that the pink maiden will emerge out of nowhere, saving a single individual out of a horrible situation, no matter a criminal or a commoner, if you are chosen you get to live another day.

 

Flashback to a year ago...

Elen is seen on the edge of a cliff, panting as he is out of breath. Numerous figures slowly approach him as the exhausted bard has nowhere to run.

Bandit Leader: "Give it up bard! Hand over your coin and stuff and we will let you go!"

Elen: "Huff, huff, come on man... I will starve without my coin and I will die without my lap harps."

Bandit 1: "You will die now if you don't hand them over, hehehe."

Bandit 2: "Yea bard! Hand it over and you get to live at least another day, you don't want to die falling, do you?"

The bandit leader then walks toward the side of the cliff and looks down, he then sounds amused as he tries to scare the bard.

Bandit Leader: "Whew, look at that height, there would be nothing of you left if you ever fall down~"

*Laughter*

The bandit group laughs at the joke, the bard then appears to be even nervous as he took a glance at the bottom of the cliff.

*Gulp*

Elen: "At least..."

Bandit Leader: "Huh?"

Elen: "At least I will die with my pride!"

He then turns around and tries to jump off the cliff while holding the lap harp by his chest.

Bandit 1: "Tsk! What an idiot!"

As the bard closes his eye residing to his impending death, he felt that something is odd. He isn't falling and he isn't dead yet, curious about what has happened he slowly opens his eye.

Elen: "What the hell!? Ahh!!"

He appears to be hanging sideways on the cliff, staring directly down at the forest far below. It appears that he has been saved by someone or something latching onto the back of his pants, suddenly, he is pulled up by a strong force.

Elen: "Woah!"

*Thud!*

He falls to the ground as he is pulled up by an unknown figure.

Elen: "Ouch...wait...who are you?"

He stares onto the figure that saved him, his saviour seems to be a girl in pink wielding an overly large crimson Axe. Her twin tail is pink, her dress is a tint of pink mixed with black and even her shoes are pink. As he glances at the crimson Axe, he sees a large ember eye embedded on the side of the Axe.

The girl then turns her head sideways and looks at him, she stares at him silently then breaks the silence as she says.

Ariel: "So today is you huh."

Elen: "What?"

She then turns her head and brings her attention back toward the group of the bandit, she holds up the giant Axe and points it at the Bandit Leader.

Bandit Leader: "Huh? Who the hell are you!? Where do you even come from!?"

The bandit's group are confused, a girl in pink has appeared out of nowhere and rescued the bard.

She then whispers to the bard.

Ariel: "These people, are they a threat?"

Elen: "Huh? Ah, I mean, yea, they tried to rob me and were willing to kill me for my stuff but yea besides that I guess that is a threat no?"

The bard replies sarcastically.

Ariel: "Threat confirmed."

She twists the Axe in 90 degrees as she chants.

Ariel: "Axel, core one activate."

The Axe ember eyes glow in a golden glow as it screams without having a mouth.

Axel: "AXEL ONE! EXECUTOR!"

The axe then twists and wiggle as it quickly transforms from a Battle Axe to a Dane Axe.

Axel: "AXEL!"

Bandit Leader: "Whatever! Kill the girl then loot them both!"

As the bandit group charges toward Ariel, she grabs hold of Axel firmly on both her hand as she takes a stand, her crimson eye then glow in red as she swings Axel.

Ariel: "Arc of Execution!"

*Swing!*

A bring red light flash over the surrounding area of Ariel, Elen is unable to see what is going on as the light flash over the area, as the light slowly subsided, his face frown in terror as he sees the head of all three bandits has been decapitated. The ground lies three headless bodies and three heads separated from their body.

As he regains his composure, he takes a glance at the girl and sees that the Axe has reverted into a battle axe and is dripping with fresh blood. Ariel then notices him and walks toward him. 

Ariel: "You're safe now."

Elen: "Umm...uh... thanks, for saving me."

Ariel: "Goodbye."

As she walks away, the bard gets up from the ground and yell.

Elen: "Wait! What's your name!"

The girl did not answer and she proceeds onward, the Axe, however, replies to the bard.

Axel: "AXEL!"

Elen: "Not your name dammit!"

Axel: "AXEEEEL!"

The girl and the axe vanished into the sunset.

 

 

 

6