S1 C3 – Princess of darkness (Part 2/2)
45 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Swing!*

The sound of a heavy ax being swing around can be heard.

*Splat!*

Blood splatter all over the place as an ax destroys the assassin's head, tainting the pink Ariel in red.

Ariel: "That's two down."

They continue onward as the headless corpse falls to the ground motionless, apparently, the assassins have attacked her after hearing the commotion from earlier where Ariel killed the first assassins. Lesina is still following Ariel while constantly watching her every action as she is still figuring out where Ariel's power comes from.

Lesina: "Hey~"

Ariel ignores her while keeping watch of their surrounding, Lesina kept on bothering her.

Lesina: "Do you work for anyone? If you do I will pay you ten times more to work as my bodyguard, I can even grant you a title."

Suddenly, they stopped moving and Ariel pulls Lesina toward her.

Ariel: "Three of them... we have been surrounded."

Lesina: "Wait, really? I don't see anyone..."

Just as she asked, an assassins dash toward their position from the back and while thrusting his sword toward Lesina. In response, Ariel grabbed Lesina by the collar and throw her up toward a big tree branch, leaving her hanging up there.

Lesina: "Gah! What in the hell?"

She fumbles around as she tries her best not to fall off the tree branch, she then looks down at where Ariel is and observes the situation. She sees that the assassins that rushed toward them are shocked when he saw Ariel casually tossed Lesina up in the air like it's nothing, in the split second, Ariel swing her ax toward the air as if she missed the assassins on purpose, but right before the swing made it halfway through she quickly chanted something to Axel.

Lesina: "Core three activate."

For the first time ever, Lesina hears Axel talk, or more accurately, yell.

Axel: "AXEL THREE! SPIKE!"

The ax then twists and wiggle as it quickly transforms from a Battle Axe to a Poleaxe.

Axel: "AXEEEEEL!"

Axel yells as its new longer form slice through the assassin's neck, it didn't cut all the way through causing the assassins to gurgle as blood gushed out from the open wound on his throat. As he falls down to the ground trying to stop the bleeding, the other two assassins emerged and circle around Ariel.

Assasins 3: "Ahhhh!"

One of the assassins yells as he rushes toward Ariel with his blade, Ariel then gets into a throwing stand as she threw Axel toward the assassin's head while chanting to Axel.

Ariel: "Revert."

Axel immediately transforms back into a battleax and it plunges right into the assassin's head, the assassin died instantly as his damaged brain seize functioning.

Ariel: "Yelling on a surprise attack is like putting a hat on a hat, idiot."

Assasins 4: "Says the one that threw her weapon away!"

The last assassin dashed toward Ariel and swing her blade at her neck, in an instance, Ariel crouches down dodging the attack, and slide past the assassins appearing behind him. She then hugs the assassins from behind as she seemingly plunges her right hand into the neck armor of the assassins, grabbing hold of his throat.

Ariel: "Don't need one to kill you."

Surprised by her monstrous strength to pierce into his armor with her bare hand, the assassins asked a question in fear.

Assasins 4: "Wha-what the hell are you?"

Ariel then whispers to him.

Ariel: "You will know in hell."

*Plak!*

She pulls out his throat in one clean action and tosses it aside as she let go of the assassin's body, the assassin falls down to the ground gurgling for help as he dies a slow and painful death.

Meanwhile hanging on a tree branch, Lesina stares in awe as she witnessed Ariel's monstrous strength once again. Ariel then walks toward Axel and pulls it out of the assassin's corpse head, she then proceeds to walk toward the tree where Lesina is and look up at her.

Ariel: "Jump."

Lesina: "You crazy?"

Ariel: "I will catch you."

Lesina: "No way!"

Ariel: "Jump or I will leave."

Lesina: "...fine."

With no other option left, she closes her eye and braces herself as she jumps down toward Ariel, just as Ariel said, she has caught Lesina with one hand.

Lesina: "Seriously though, I have the same questions as the guy you killed, what the hell are you?"

Ariel: "Let's go, there's one more."

She ignores Lesina and proceeds onward, Lesina pouts as she follows her. While following Ariel, she then remembers Axel as she glances at it.

Lesina: "Oh yeah, I swear your ax totally talked during the fight earlier, so the ax is Axel huh..."

Axel: "......"

It ignores her and continues observing her as usual.

Lesina: "Hmm..."

She tries to touches Axel's eye, but just then Axel's eye glow in red as it stares dagger into Lesina's eye, she then hears a creepy voice in her mind.

Axel: (KEEP YOUR HAND TO YOURSELF, NECROMANCER.)

She quickly pulls her hand away in fear, sweat falls down her forehead as she stares at Axel.

Ariel: "Hmm?"

Ariel suddenly stopped, she then looks at Axel and asks.

Ariel: "The last two assassins' presence is gone, I think they ran away, is two okay?"

Axel: "AXEL!"

Ariel: "Okay."

Shen then turns around and looks at Lesina.

Ariel: "My job is done, you are safe now."

Lesina: "...huh, oh right, thanks."

She said as she takes a glance at Axel, which is totally ignoring her.

Lesina: "Umm, actually, remember when I offered you to work as my bodyguard, let's forget about that okay?"

Ariel nods her head and walks away.

Ariel: "Bye."

Lesina did not respond as she silently stares at them both slowly fade away into the midst of the swamp.

 

2