Chapter 11
256 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sofia was in the Levine graveyard for the royal family. This was the place where close members of the royal family were buried.

The royal family had three graveyards. Levine, Florence, and Escobar.

Florence housed the graves of the former Queens and Escobar the former consorts of the Queens.

In the Levine graveyard, she placed her flowers on the grave and began to pray.

“Paying your respect to the dead, your highness?” a voice called out to her.

“Prime Minister Randall! Don’t scare me like that.”

“My apologies your highness. I meant no harm by it.”

“Just don’t do it again. You scared me.” She timidly replied

“I will do my best.”

“Is there something you needed?” she asked

They stopped and stared at one another for a while.

“Forgive the intrusions.” spoke a man dressed in black as he appeared out of the shadows of the trees nearby.

“Are we being watched?” Randall asked

“No your grace. There are no spies form the queen around.”

“Good. Stand guard.”

“Understood he uttered before disappearing behind the trees.”

“Finally… I am sick and tired of acting all timidly all the time.” In a display that would shock Susan, Sofia changed her personality.

She glared at the grave of her dead aunt before smirking. “There was no way I was going to follow in your footsteps aunt.”

“If you keep talking like that, she might come back and hunt you.”

“Shut it. If she has the guts to return then I will just kill her again. Stupid bitch.”

“Oh, my princess… please watch your language.”

“Humph… How are things going on your end? My sister wanted to leave for the holy land with the staff by next week you know.”

“Did you stop her?”

“Of course I did. My plans require me to have that staff.”

“As expected of my beautiful princess. You did wonderfully.”

“Your praises are not what I looking for. Where is the gem you promised me?”

“I am making the final adjustments. Once it is done we only need to swap it with the one in the on the staff and wait for two to three months for it to activate.”

“Hmm… keeping my sister here after the heroes arrive will be the problem.”

“Not at all… I have thought of a plan on how to keep both her and the staff here.”

“Ho… I guess you have your uses as well.”

“I live to serve my princess.”

“Is that so?” she said before sitting on her aunt's black ceramic grave. “Prove it” she teased before pulling her dress upwards and lifting her foot. “Lick it”

“As you command.”

He got on one knee and began to lick the feet of the princess before gently caressing her thighs.

“hmmm”

“Does that please you?”

“Yes… More… More”

Before long the two were having sex on top of the grave. Their clothes were scatted everywhere as they threw caution to the wind.

The princess moaned with pleasure as their intercourse heated up.

As she drowned herself in pleasure she recalled her past self….

***

I was always second to my sister. In looks, intelligence, and everything else. Because of that everyone treated me like a ghost.

My only purpose was to take over my aunt’s role as a priest someday. For that reason, I spent more time with her than I did with my own mother.

She was always cheerful and would always try to cheer me up.

“You need to smile more Sofia. Your pretty smile will brighten this gloomy world.”

Over time I came to love my aunt as if she was my real mother.

We spent every day together. In her, I found my happiness, or at least that was how it was supposed to be.

“It is a pity you won’t be the next priest Susan. It would have put my mind at ease if it was you.”

I overheard her say those words to my sister one day. My mind went blank. I lost all sense of feeling. I wanted the world to burn.

Over the next few months, I began to make plans and found a puppet in Randall. His family was of lower nobility but his intellect could not be overlooked. It was for that reason my mother allowed him to work for the royal court.

His was oozing with ambition.

It didn’t take long for me to ensnare him into my plans and before long.

“Why are you doing this Sofia?”

“Why, you ask? Because I am sick and tired of being second to my perfect older sister. Because I am all alone in this world!”

“What are you saying? Haven’t I always been by your side?”

“You were only there because your duty demanded it. You loved my sister more than me. That is why you wanted her to be a priest instead of me.”

“You’re wrong… I wanted her to be a priest because I didn’t want you to suffer the burden it holds. You were always so scared of the responsibility that would be placed on your shoulders… I wanted a better life for you… I wanted you to choose your own destiny…”

“Well, I have chosen… I will rule over everyone and everything on this continent… No one will ever look down on me again.”

“I never looked down on you. I love you Sofia…”

“Shut up!...”

“I love you Sofia… Please… please… take care of yourself…”

Even to the very end, she spat lies at me. Foolish woman. When everything is said and done. I will rule over everything.

6