Chapter 16
259 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

George Dragonfire was a bulky guy with red hair and eyes. He was a muscle head whose strength was unequaled among his friends. His fists, when unleashed without restriction could produce air pressure that blew his enemies away.

Colin had the miss fortune of facing this attack in the past.

While walking in the halls of the school a voice called out to him.

“You there… Noble knight.”

“Eh… Are you referring to me?”

“Yes, you.”

Standing in front of him was a green-haired beauty with red eyes. She smiled as she inspected him from head to toe. 

“Not bad… You are definitely my type. Now then… kneel.”

“Eh?”

“Did you not hear my command? I said kneel.”

***

Her name was Rose B. Hensley, a daughter of a viscount. 

The Hensley household was a rich household with wealth to spear. The head had four sons and four daughters, five if you count Rose, but not even her household ever did.

From a young age, Rose’s actions were sadistic to the core. She would often hurt her maids and siblings with what she would call pranks.

It didn’t take long for her parents to unofficially disown her. Knowing that her inheritance rights were going to be stripped from her, she got even wilder with her antics, until the time came for her to go to the academy.

“Listen here, once you graduate from the academy you will no longer be part of our household. You will be officially disowned when you return here... However, if you find yourself a Noble Knight we will be willing to help you with your marriage contract. That is as far as our goodwill will go. My advice is to find one who will supply enough money for you and your future spouse. I hope you understand me?”

Those were the last words she heard from her mother.

When she arrived at the academy. Rose looked at all the Noble Knights that wandered about, looking for fiancés. She also looked at the noblewomen with lovers by their sides. 

She observed how they treated the noble knights.

This could be interesting, she thought. 

Her ‘toys’ as she liked to call them, would break down every time she played with them, but from what she could see, noble knights were strong. 

She couldn’t help but wonder.

Why are these girls so obsessed with those weak guys when there is like an entire army of strong men next to them? And why are those men allowing themselves to be treated like that? Is it a fetish?

She thought about it for a minute but gave up. Thinking was never her thing and…

It doesn’t matter why. The fact that it is; is good enough for me. I will find one among them and make him bend to my will. I will make him my new toy.

She spent weeks looking at promising noble knights. While they all looked strong enough to be her new toy she wanted something more.

Something that would catch her eyes. That something was George Dragonfire.

***

“Didn’t you hear me? I said kneel”

George was troubled by her words. It was not normal for a noble lady to approach a noble knight. He couldn’t shake the feeling that this was some kind of trap.

“Umm… Who are you?”

“Ah… I jumped ahead of myself there. Rose B. Hensley, a second daughter of the viscount household.”

“Eh…” George was visibly surprised. If she was the second daughter then she had inheritance rights. Noble knights only married daughters who were third or above.

These daughters had no inheritance rights and were the only option available to noble knights when it came to finding a legal wife.

This situation was abnormal.

“Eto… Why would a second daughter approach a noble knight?”

“Because I have decided to make you my new toy. Understand?”

“No-no-no. I don’t understand. Explain it to me carefully.”

“Hmm… I thought noble knights were all desperate for a noble lady to marry.”

“Yes, but they are all daughters without inheritance rights.”

“Really? I didn’t know that… In any case, how long do you plan on keeping me waiting? I said kneel.”

“I won’t. First of all, we are not bound together by the marriage contract. There is no reason for me to listen to a word of what you say.”

“Ah... The marriage contract... Fine, let’s do it.”

“Eh…”

“You need a wife, I need a toy. Our interests seem to align.” She said before licking her lips.

George couldn’t understand this woman. He had never seen someone like her before. She was clearly not normal but…

This is my chance to find someone early on…

“Alright… I will book a tea room…”

“Waste of time and money. Let’s just go to your dorm room and sort it out there.”

“Eh?”

***

Once inside George’s dorm room, she sat down on his bed. George just stood there like a statue. He was unsure of what to do next.

Rose on the other-hand loved this. She often had her toys stand in front of her as she sat down.

It gave her great pleasure.

“Well then… What was that about a marriage contract?”

“It’s a contract…”

“I know what it is dummy, I am asking for the specifics.”

“Eh… basically I need you to adopt my future children and help them become the next…”

“Boring!”

“Eh?”

“I said! It's boring!”

“I don’t understand.”

“Then I will make it simple for you. I want you to be my new toy.”

“Wait a minute, haven’t we already been through this? I said…”

“If you can last as my toy then I will have them…”

“Eh… What do you mean?”

“Wouldn’t your life be simpler if I had your children instead of some other woman?”

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEh”

She gave his surprised expression a devilish smile.

“If you can survive as my new toy... Then I will bear your children.” she firmly declared

Rather than a human, she looked more like a mischievous dryad. Tempting him with wonders, only to suck the very life force out of him. This offer was too good to be true, but if it was true then George may have stumbled on a rare jewel.

She wanted him to be his toy. He had no idea what that meant but it couldn’t be any worse than how the other women would treat him.

His mind was made up. He had decided what he would do next and Rose saw that.

“I will ask one last time. Kneel.”

George Dragonfire did has she asked. The thrill of having this big strong man obey her words filled her with delight. She looked forward to breaking him and by some chance, if he survived her torture? Pranks? Whims? Whatever you may call it, she fully intended to go through with her promise.

However, not everyone would be thrilled to hear a noblewoman had taken a liking to a noble knight. In particular, a certain group of males would find that very troubling indeed.

6