Chapter 13
219 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is that her?” one girl asked

“Yeah… That’s Hinata.” A second one replied

“I heard she was a total dumb slut… How on earth did she get such a high passing grade?”

“I don’t know. It’s a puzzle for me too.”

“You think she slept with the teachers for favors. I totally see her doing so.”

“Hmm… Most of the second-year teachers are women you know. Unless you’re saying that they are all lesbians I don’t see that happening.”

“Then how?”

“I heard that she was dating a 3rd year by the name of Takashi. He seems to be a really smart guy. Maybe he tutored her?”

“How can a single tutor make such a difference?”

“I don’t know but that is the only explanation I can come up with.”

“I still say she fucked her way to the top, but if what you’re saying is true then I would really like this Takashi to tutor me some time.”

“Hey look. She is running away. I wonder why.”

“Hinata where are you going?”

I could hear Haruko call out to me but I couldn’t stop running.

I wanted to see him

I wanted to hold his hand again.

I had so much that I wanted to tell him.

I ran back into the school as fast as I could. All the way up to the third floor where I saw him standing at the other end of the corridor but he wasn’t alone.

Next to him was a long black-haired beauty. I couldn’t clearly see her face but I was sure that she was a beauty.

They seemed to be talking about something, but I was too far away to hear anything, but from the facial expressions they were making, they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Why is he smiling like that? Why is he smiling at that woman?

It was irritating to watch. I wanted to walk up to him and give him a piece of my mind but I couldn’t do it.

I felt like I had no right to do it. It was obvious that he had found someone else to replace me.

She didn’t look like the type to sleep around. The way she carried herself, gave a vibe of a sheltered princess.

I bet she still has her virginity.

I turned around and started to walk back down the stairs with my head low. The previous joy was gone. All I had left was this feeling I couldn’t understand.

***

“Hey Hinata hurry up… We are going to miss the train.” Haruko yelled outside my house

Summer vacation was in full swing and I intend to enjoy it.

I hadn’t talked with Takashi yet. He would often send line messages or call me but I ignored them all.

I wasn’t interested in the excuse or explanation he would give me. No. that’s not right. I wasn’t in any position to demand one either. If he found someone else to date then I should be happy for him. He has done so much for me and received nothing for it.

As my past relationship go, he was by far the strongest I had since sensei.

He probably thought he could overlook my past but Madoka’s outburst when he was here properly put an end to his delusions.

If he found a nice girl to date then I should be happy for him.

Used good huh

As I checked my appearance in the mirror I couldn’t help but remember that one line Madoka said to Takashi.

I left the bathroom and headed downstairs where I found Madoka playing with my phone.

“What are you doing?”

“Just checking the weather. My service expired and I am a bit short on cash. You don’t mind right?”

“If you’re done then hand it over. I need to hurry up or Haruko will skin me alive.”

“You’re going out with those two guys?”

“They are my best friend’s boyfriends. We are having a small party in Tokyo to celebrate passing our exams.”

“I heard. Sixth rank in the whole district. I must say I am impressed, big sister. The past me would have accused you of sleeping your way to the top but that’s not what happened, is it? That boyfriend of yours, he is the one that helped you get that rank right? Where is he? I don’t see him outside.”

When she asked I remembered the image of him smiling at that girl at school. I clenched my hand in anger. I don’t know why but I did it anyway.

“We broke up…”

“Eh… Did he dump you? I guess once he had what he wanted he didn’t need to play prince charming anymore.”

“He is not like that! And we didn’t do it for your own information.”

“Eh… Then why did he dump you?”

“Why do you think!? Because someone reminded him that he was dating used goods.” I snapped at her. It wasn’t her fault but I still did it anyway. When I looked at the surprised expression on her face I calmed myself down. “Anyway, he found someone else and I am sure he is happy right now… someone like me shouldn’t be dating someone like him…

Madoka's eyes opened wide when she heard that. “Hinata… you…”

“I am going now, take care. Be sure to rely on Kaya.”

“Wait! Don’t go.”

“Why?”

“Those two guys outside. I don’t know why but I get a bad feeling about them.”

“What are you talking about? They have been dating my friends for a long time now. They are okay guys.”

Madoka made an uneasy expression when I said those words. Was she still not trusting of guys after the Mochizuki Keisuke-chan incident?

Since we don’t talk much, I know next to nothing about her life, but I have seen no indication that she is dating someone.

“Madoka is something the matter?”

“Ah… No… I guess…”

“Then I am off. You take care.”

“You are so slow Hinata,” Haruko said before pinching my cheeks

“Sorry”

“Sup Hinata.”

“Hey, There Hinata.”

Greeting me were Haruko boyfriend Ouji and Kurumi boyfriend Tomokazu. As far as looks go, they were both good-looking guys. Not model material but still above average.

“Ready to go on the celebration trip?” Tomokazu asked me

“I am…”

“Good, then let’s get this party started.” Ouji

As we started off a glanced back at my house, I could see Madoka looking at us through the window.

Is she calling someone? I thought her service expired?

[​IMG]

7