Chapter 18
227 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takashi had finished his summer homework and was ready to leave his classroom when Haruko opened his classroom door.

She was carrying a large box. While the box was big, it looked like it was empty because she had no trouble carrying it.

“ Where is Hinata?”

“She is somewhere in the school. We will tell you where but first. You have to play a game with us.”

“What!?”

“The rules are simple. You have to guess what is in this box.”

“Is that all?”

“Not so fast. First, sit on the desk next to yours.”

Takashi was hesitant but did as they said. Haruko then placed the box on his desk and opened the window.

“Now then. There is an item in this box that can be divided into six different parts, that you need to save Hinata.”

“Save Hinata? Is she in danger?”

“She will be if she doesn’t get these things. You will have six guesses. If you guess wrong, I will throw one part of the item out the window.”

“Wait!”

“Don’t move or I will throw out the whole box.”

Takashi sat back down after hearing her threat.

“Why are you doing this?”

“A bit of fun I guess.”

“Fun?”

“Enough small talk. Guess now. You have 30 seconds.”

“Eto… Her house keys.” Takashi answered

Haruko smiled at his attempt. “Sorry. Wrong answer.” She flipped the box over one side and pulled something from it and threw it outside.

The box was big enough to hide what she had pulled out and the school was virtually empty. There was little chance of anyone being below. That and the fact that the place that was directly below was the second most private place in the school.

Second only to the easy lay spot.

“Guess again?”

“Umm… A medical Kit.”

“Wrong…”

“Her Schoolbag?”

“Hmm… Close but that’s a nope.”

“Eh… Umm…”

“Times up…”

“Wait a moment…”

Takashi was down to his final guess. He was good at gaming but this was his loss. He couldn’t think of anything that would be in that box.

“Can’t be helped. Kurumi. Give him a hint.”

“Okay.” She said

“Do you get it now?”

“Eh… What do you mean? She did nothing but spin around.”

“And that was your clue. Now guess please.”

“Come on.”

“Wrong answer.”

“That wasn’t even my answer. The clue I got was a school girl spinning around in her school uniform.”

“Correct!”

“Eh…”

Haruko pulled out the last item in the box a showed it to Takashi.

“The correct answer was school uniform…” she said while waving a school skirt in her hands.

[​IMG]

“Don’t tell me. That’s”

“Ara-ara… Don’t tell me you don’t know your girlfriends' skirt.” She teased while waving the skirt like a bullfighter, “Ora-ora… take a closer look. This is the skirt your girlfriend wore to school. The skirt that you saw her in just a while ago... Ora-Ora. How does it feel to know its in my hands and not on your girlfriend. It must feel horny, right? Takashi”

[​IMG]

His face went red when he heard her tease.

“Don’t tell me she is in her underwear?”

“Of course not.”

Takashi breathed a sigh of relief when he heard her denial.

“She is naked.”

“Eh?”

“Six items remember. Pair of shoes. Pair of socks. Shirt and tie, bra, panty, and skirt.”

His eyes widened when he heard that.

“I wrote where she is on a piece of paper in the skirt. Go and save her boyfriend-kun.” She said before throwing the skirt out the window. Takashi didn’t give it a second thought. He rushed out the classroom door and headed downstairs.

When he arrived outside he ran to where the clothes would have fallen to. He found them on the ground. He saw a pair of shoes and socks, a school shirt and tie, a matching light blue bra and panty, and a school girl’s skirt.
[​IMG]
He nervously picked up the skirt and searched in its pockets. There he found a piece of paper with the words, “classroom storage locker” written on them.

After wondering if it would be alright to touch her underwear he gathered her clothes and raced to her classroom.

Haruko and Kurumi were heading home when they saw him ran back into the school.

“Was it alright to do that?” Kurumi asked, “Hinata looked pissed at us.”

“She will forgive us. I just wanted to help those two get together.”

“And this is how you decide to do it?”

“It is. Hmm…”

“What is wrong?”

“Isn’t that the student council president? What is she doing here? And who is that?”

“I heard a rumor that she had a boyfriend. Maybe that’s him.”

“It can’t be. He looks older than her. I doubt the president would allow him to come to school if they were dating.”

“True, but what does it matter to us, who he is?”

“I can’t shake the feeling that he is dangerous. I feel like I have seen him before?”

“You don’t think he is related to Ouji and Tomokazu, do you?”

“No… I don’t think so. Maybe I am just overreacting. Let’s head home. I am sure Takashi will take care of Hinata for us.”

“You are just scared of how she will react once she gets her clothes back.”

“Aren’t you?”

“Let speed up our walk just in case.”

6