12. [R-PP] for Psychological Problem
671 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shouta! shouta!" A young child came running toward us and hug Shouta's feet. "Where are you going today?" he ask with a big smile.

"I'm going to show Tio around today.” Shouts pat his head and answer him. 

The boy look at me, “Ohh! Your one of the guy who save us yesterday!” He get on his knee and bow his head. “Thank you very much for saving us! Please let me serve you!”

Eh? “Oh, you don’t have to do that.” I pick him up and dust off the dirt on his knee and head. 

“But mom told me to do this when I meet you.” 

“I see, you such a good boy.” I pat his head and let him lean on my chest. 

“Hehe. Mister, you smell nice.” He sniff me.

“Really? it must come from Shouta last night.” 

I smile at Shouta and he turn his red face away. 

“What your name?” Even though I already know, it good to ask. 

“My name Dyte! And your Mister Tio, right?”

“Yep. So Dyte, do you want to serve me?” 

“Serve? Yeah! I want to serve mister?.. How do I do it?” 

“You just have to follow my order.” I dig under his shirt and feel his small body. “Do you like it when I touch you?” 

“Em.. Yeah, I like it.” 

“I see, then do you want me to touch you more?” 

“Yes, touch me more.” He hold on to me as I stroke his body. 

As I continue to touch his body, my finger went to his shorts and slowly play with with back hole. 

“Ohh... Emm..” He was feeling it. A child without puberty, he's feeling pleasure. 

I continue to play with his back hole and dig my my finger inside. When I was able to push all my finger length in, I dig around the meat wall and expand them. 

“Ahh... feel weird... Emm!...” Dyte hold on to me tighter. 

Insert my second finger in, then third, then forth, until all my while hand is all in. 

“Mister...  inside me... full... “ 

“Yes, you have such a big hole.” I move my hands around until they able to exit and enter smoothly. 

Pulling out my hand, I take out my giant son and let Dyte sit on it. I pull him down and his hole was able to eat all my meat stick in until only my balls are left. 

His stomach expanded with my cock and I let him sit on it with support of the hands. 

“How does this feel?” I stroke his cheek. 

“Umm.. full... my inside is full..” his touch his belly.

“Shouta, let’s go. Show me around.” 

“Ah, Yes!” Shouta wall in-front and we walk on the road.

As I walk, my cock move around inside Dyte and he try to hold on to me.  

“Ahh.. Ohh... ahh... ahh... ah..” Dyte moan every time I take a step. 

“Do you feel good?” 

“Ahh.. yes... it feel... weird... but tingle and good.” 

We walk down the village and along the way, people would greet us. "Good morning Shouta, and good morning.. Sir loke..." They would turn their red face away. Some of them are brave enough to come face me. "Sir loke, i have a handsome son that just turn 13. Want me to show him to you?" A women said. "Sir loke, my child is a very young fresh boy. Please come by to our house." "Sir loke, look! this is my son! very cute right?" and so on.

I wave at them and we continue our way. "Don't mind these people. They just want to serve you." Shouta said to me.

"It no big deal. It good to see they're happy."

"Yeah." Shouta smile.

"So where we going?" i ask him.

"We going to ancient ruins!"

"Ancient runes?"

"Yeah, it look like an abandon place so we just call it that." Shouta lead us through the path, cross over a bridge and lakes and into more wilder place. In front of us is broken stones and pillars, some still have roof. It look like someone use to live here or meeting place or something.

"Pretty Interesting right?" Shouta said with his hands on his hips.

"Yeah." 'I feel like there something weird about this place though.' I look around and there a sound of people breathing. I walk close and see Juro and Yuken swing sword at each other and on the side, a girl and child playing with some unknown animal. They both have white hair, it look naturally beautiful, not like those dye ones form my world.

"Juro, Yuken! How the traning going?" Shouta shouted and we walk toward them.

Juro fall to the ground by Yuken wooden sword and panted. "Tio, you come!" Yuken run toward us and stop when he see the boy riding on me."Who's this?"

"This is Dyte." i answer him shortly. "Hold on a second." I grab Dyte by the hips and began to fuck him fast.

"UHHH... ahh... ahh!.. ohh!" Giving my final push, i shot my morning cum inside of him and his belly began to expand bigger than half his size.

AHHH... finally come.. I sigh with relief. Dyte seem to be fainted, luckily hes still breathing. I pull him out and laid him down on the grass. clean up my cock and put them inside my shorts.

"Who's that girl?" I ask Yuken.

"That Lindia. I just met her yesterday."

She come toward us while holding an cote fox like animal. "Hello, my name is Lindia Chyvina. Nice to meet you." She extanded her hand toward me.

"Hi! Nice to meet you too!". ‘I'm holding hand with a pretty girl! This is so awesome!’ my heart screams with joy. I check her status.

 

Name: Lindia Chyvina

Age: 14

Physical: 90

Magic: 100

 

............

No power huh, but her magic is more then her physical. 

“Hehe, you funny. I haven’t thanked you for saving my friends and brother yesterday, so thank you." She bow her head. 

"Eh, it was no problems, we just doing our quest and all, haha." 'I wonder if she fully under my control?' "So lindia, can you... take your cloth off for me?" I ask to make sure. 

"Yes!" She answered without any hesitation and took off her cloth. She covers her private part and her face turn red. 

I quickly turn to face the other way. "You can your clothes back on." 'Her body is a top beauty!'

"Ah? ah yes!" I could hear her putting her clothes back on and when the sound is quiet, I turn to face her again. 

"Is this your brother?" I ask looking at the white-haired boy. "Yes, this is my brothers, Undit and this Puru." She pat the animal head. "PURUU!" the small anime purrr. 

'They both look adorable.' "Can i touch him?" i ask Undit and he nodded. 

I hold up the animal and get it front clear view. 'It cute, like a fox but fatter and yellow and green in color.'  “It very cute, where did you get it?” 

“Puru was found around here when we came to play. She was locking for food and we feed her.  She become attach me us ever since then.” 

“I want to go explore, undit would you come with me?” I stroke Undit cheek. 

He look at he with surprise and nodded. “Un, Yes.” 

“Alright let’s go.” I held his hand and we walk Into a denser place.

Even though I just come, it become hard again when I see new face.’ 

I could feel the strange energy getting stronger as I walk deeper. Following the feeling, we walk into a wilder area without trees. 

“Well, let’s do it here.” I said and take off my cloths and standing completely naked in the wind. 

“Undit take off your cloths too.” I face Undit and show my son to his face.

“Yes.” He look down with red face and take off his cloth. 

“Um... what are we doing?” He ask me.

“You see, lied down and spread your legs.” I order and Undit laid down on the grass and expose his small meat stick. He look like a white lamb that about to be eaten. 

My nose began to feel hot. I touch his wenie. ‘His small dick is cute!.’ I then stroke and feel his body, ‘it very smooth and soft.’ 

I wet my fingers with my mouths and touch his back hole. I bend down to lick his small nipple and his pink little meat stick while my fingers slowly expand his hole until I feel they big enough. 

His penis taste like a fresh fruit.’ I wrap m tongue around his meat stick and increased my skill in sucking.  

“Ammm.... muehhh... ohhh...” Undit hole become more wet and my finger was able to enter and move around easily. 

“Does this feel good?” I lick and wet all over his body. 

“I.. emm.. feel weird...” 

“Do you like it?” 

“Emmm.. Yes.. I like it..” 

His face become lost and filled with lust. ‘Such a small child and I’m about to do something naughty to him’!’ My dick feel more hard and heavy.

“I think your ready now.” I said and hold his hips up to my cock. I could see it clearly that my big dick and his small hole is quite a contrast, but this just make me wanted to enter him more. 

I inserted my meat stick in and push it down. Undit body is small that doing in this position, his head is on the ground while his ass is up in the air. 

When my cock is half way in, I pull him up and hold him like I did with Dyte. 

“Alright, how are you feeling now?” 

“Big.. my inside is full.. emm.. it feel strange... Mister is.. inside me.”

“Yeah, I’m inside of you and you going to have my baby, ok?” 

“Baby?” Undit warp his hands around my neck and look at me with his pretty lustful face. 

“Yeah, I like your hair. It very pretty, so I chose you to have my child. Undit, will you carry my child and give birth to our baby?” I stoke his hair and slowly move my cock inside of him. 

“Emm! Yes... I will give birth to mister baby.” Undit smile and I move his kiss his lips and my tongue enter his mouth. 

.................

im too lazy and embarrassing to read back at my work so if any of you can summarize what happen and who the character is cause i forgot them all.

6