Chapter 001
198 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 001

"The world is spinning, wanting it to be dyed with red, the world is spinning and losing it's balance~"

A beautiful melodious voice kept on ringing inside the dark and unlit room, "Fill every corner with splatter of blood, and never let peacefulness rise, Only bring chaos and cries~" After singing the last few words, a part of the room then suddenly lit up. 

   It was in the middle of the bedroom, and laying on the large white bed was a beautiful blonde girl. Her hair was very long that it scattered until to the other side of the bed. 

 A quilt was hangging on her head and had hidden her face except her red lips that slowly parted eachother as she gave out a gentle smile. She was hugging a pillow on her right while the other was holding a tablet. 

She scrolled into her tab and quickly took a glance at pictures in her screen. 

Scrolling down, Evelyn slightly squinted her eyes from under the quilt and stopped scrolling. She finaly found the one she has been looking, the one she had already made preparation for Five years ago. 

Staring at the delicate looking black haired girl on the screen, Evelyn grinned. 

Sandra Louis. This was the person she picked; A heroine1Can also be Female lead of a campus love story. 

Although, she much prefer if it wasn't a campus love story setting but an entertainment one, but this one shall do. Evelyn thought to herself. 

"It has already been Five years, and it has already been long enough. If you survive this, then I'll allow you to keep everything for yourself then on." Evelyn's eyes became cresents as she raised her tablet in the air, because of the sudden movement, the quilt fell and revealed Evelyn's upturned hazel colored eyes that brought a sense of evilness. 

  "Now then," She placed the tablet on the table next to the bed and rose up from bed. She then stretched both of her pale jade like arms forward and then walked towards the large curtains. Her hair slowly fell into the ground and scattered aimlessly down. 

After arriving, Evelyn then burst the curtains open and bright light suddenly came inside the room. 

It was morning. 

The sunlight gently basked Evelyn's figure in light yellow as she turned around to turn off the lights. 

"Such a sunny morning, It'll be quite lovely..."

Evelyn hummed and swayed her body side to side, she then caught a glimpse of something shiny in a table next to the light switch and took  it. 

It was a scissor, and then Evelyn thought, "My hair is too long, it needs to be cut." 

After thinking about it, Evelyn walked infront of the tall oval shaped mirror and stared at her reflection while holding her hair in her left hand and the right hand held the scissor up to begin cutting. 

Snip.Snip. 

A hairstrand fell and then a bundle of hair. Evelyn's once very long hair was now of shoulder length. After finishing cutting the loose strands, Evelyn stabbed the scissor into the wooden table where it was placed at the beginning. 

"I never thought that cutting it shorter would be so cool, maybe I didn't want it before, but now I did." Evelyn chuckled as she played with her hair. Her red nails carefully intertwined itself with the hair strands. 

Ring! 

Evelyn turned her head to the side and caught sight of her tablet ringging non-stop. Her smile still remained as she went forward and tapped the green button on the corner of the screen. 

"Lady Eve, are you really staying at America?" A hoarse male voice came from the other end as it asked.

Evelyn held one of her hand near her mouth and gave a shallow giggle, "Yes, I'll be staying here. After all, it's quite boring there." 

"Oh, I thought you were joking." The man said. 

"Joking?" Evelyn's smile stiffened, "Have I ever joked?" she asked with trace of laughter. 

"Eh..." The man on the other line paused for a bit before adding, "Nope..." 

"Oh, then the end." Evelyn slightly smiled before pressing the end button on the right donor of the tablet screen, the man could only helplessly look at his phone after the call ended. 

___________________________________

The sun shone more brighter today and the students of Aiwi University couldn't help but complain about the heat.  

"Hu....Its not yet summer yet it's so hot!" A female student under the A-2 Class spoke out. Her short brown hair was sticking into her forehead because of the sweat. 

"Well Alex, it's the climate change." A  black haired girl answered and the former turned her head to face her. 

"Aiyaa, Sandra why aren't you sweating?" The girl named Alex asked out as she stared at the sweat free Sandra behind her. 

"Hmm?" Sandra took a quick look at her body before shrugging, "I don't know." 

"Oh..." Alex turned her head back front as she wiped her wet forehead with a handkerchief. "Anyways, we're having a new classmate today." Alex leaned sideways to her deskmate and whispered, "And she's Russian." 

"Russian?" The deskmate raised her eyebrows. "You mean those scary looking Russians where they always drink a lot? And they like playing with guns?" 

"Huh?" Alex was confused. "Barbaric?" She asked. 

"Well they could. That was what people online would refer Russians into." Sandra cut into their discussion. "But Russian men and women are very beautiful, they are also very loving." She added. 

"Oh, I never knew that. Thanks Sandra." Alex turned her head back and smiled at Sandra. 

Just as they were to begin to whisper again, a loud shout suddenly could be heard. 

"Guys, guys! Look outside!" 

The three girls looked up and watched as a few boys went out accompanied with some girls. 

"What's going on?" Alex's deskmate, Rena asked a fellow classmate. 

"Hmm? I also don't know either." The classmate shrugged and then walked out. 

"Let's take a look." Sandra waved her hand in front of them and followed the others. 

___________________________________

Outside the gates of Aiwi University, a black car arrived and the people passing by couldnt help but crane their head to take a look at who was inside. 

Just as they wondered who was in it, the door of the car opened. 

The first thing they saw was a long white leg that was wearing a white sock up to the knees. Then the next thing they saw was a beautiful blonde haired girl wearing  the Aiwi University female uniform. 

"Huh? A new student?" 

One of the passersby raised her eyebrow and asked. 

"She seems like it," The man beside the woman answered, "A new student....meh, she's a transferee." 

"How did you know?" The woman once again asked. 

"Simple. She's clearly not from here." The man crossed his arms in his chest and spoke a matter-of-factly.

Now resuming to Evelyn, the girl looked up and stared at the University's gate. Her lips hooked into a smile. 

"Miss Evelyn..." The guard guarding the gate caught sight of Evelyn and ran towards her. "Good Morning Miss Evelyn." He said. 

"Good Morning." Evelyn gently cocked her head to the right and her blonde hair followed suit to the movement. 

"Mm." The guard laughed and opened the gate wide for only one person, "You won't bring your car inside?" The guard  asked, him pausing on his track. 

"No need, they'll come and get me after." Evelyn shook her head and then slip into the opening. "Goodbye." She waved her hands and dissapeared from the Guard's sight. 

7