Chapter 005
40 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter  005

Jane saw that Elvin was looking at them, to be more specific , he was looking at Evelyn. Jane's ashy blonde hair swayed a little as she propped her chin with her hand. Retrieving her gaze, Jane's yellow eyebrow furrowed with each other as a thought suddenly appeared in her mind.



"He's Elvin Sheng." 



Said Jane, her voice was clear as dew, Evelyn glanced at Jane with surprise.


"Oh? Thank you." 


Although it was unnecessary, Evelyn replied with thanks. Swinging her golden blonde hair that was of shoulder height, Evelyn turned to face Jane. 


"I'm back!" 


A cheerful and energetic voice spoke from the side. The two girls sitting in the table turned their heads to face the speaker at the same time. Jenny was holding two trays full of food, behind her was a cafeteria employee who held one tray in hand. 


"Sister, let me help you." 


Jane stood up from her seat and ran towards her twin sister, Jenny. Without waiting for the other side's reply, Jane took the tray from Jenny's hand and then placed it on the table.


"...Oh!" 


Surprised by her sister's action, Jenny was in daze by she quickly woke up from it. "Thanks." Jenny said while tilting her head making her pink hair tied in twin tails shook a little. 


Looking at the food placed in the tray handed down before her, Evelyn squinted her eyes upon taking the spoon tilted on the corner of the rice bowl. After she do so, Evelyn took out her share and began piling them up. 


"..."


Evelyn stiffened when she saw what food she will be eating. It wasn't that she wants to discriminate the food from the canteen, but none of this suits her taste. Taking one bite of the mushroom soup and chicken, Evelyn resigned as she gently tapped the spoon into the rice bowl and said embarrassedly, "I...Im allergic to these." 


"?" 


Jane and Jenny looked up confusedly and the dropped their head down to see the food before Evelyn. 


Mushroom, beans, chicken and rice. Allergic to these? That seems not right. But it must be said that people have different allergies, even water can be an allergy.


"Then what would you eat?" Jane asked, worriedly. 


"I seem to remember that I bought a bento with me." Burrowing her brows, Evelyn said with a stiff smile. 


"Oh,"

The two spoke, they looked at each other  before  looking back at Evelyn. 

"Then the food..."

"I'll have someone  deal with  it. Now then, I'll  excuse  myself. " Spoke Evelyn. 

"Do as you wish, no one expected  you to be  allergy  anyways. "

"Thank you."

Evelyn  excused herself  and walked  out of the cafeteria.  Sandra  was talking  with  Elvin  when  she  spotted  the particular  female. 

But seing  that  Evelyn  didnt  came  to  their  table, Sandra  secretly  sighed  with  relief. 

_______

Evelyn  stepped   out  and  walked  in her usual  pace  towards  the  restroom  instead  of coming to the classroom. 

The room  she took  was particularly  far from the main  building, this place was supposedly  unaccessible to others  except  her  who had paid.

"That  reminds me," Evelyn  looked  at her reflection  as she lamented  at the past, she remembered about her certain  fiance  by name , Nikolai.  That  man  used to have  a crush  on Sandra  at young . Dont  blame  her for  just  remembering  just now - Evelyn  is forgetful and remembering  unimportant people is not   her thing. 

She scooped  out  her  phone  and  called  someone, "Can  you send someone  to tell Nikolai  that fiance  of mine  to come here  because  I prepared  a surprise  for him. "

The other  line paused  for a second before  replying, "We already  have, Madam. "

"Good.  I expect  good results  and I hope  it wont  stray  from my plan.  Oh and, please  add more  smitten  side characters  here, I need  to slowly  corner  that  proud  rabbit. "

"Done." 

"En." Evelyn  nodded.  

The call  then ended and Evelyn took  out  the  sim  card in  her phone. 

"This  backward technology  here isnt  up to my liking.  Too bad  this  runaway  client  of mine  comes  from  here." Evelyn  murmured  as she  broke  the sim  card  into  pieces. 

Been Dead for a very long time  'cause  School-sama tied  me with  a collar.  Great luck  i broke free  (Temporarily) from the scum. Short  chapter  cause Im  sad.

3