Chapter 1
39 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a certain laboratory, there is a bug-like creature floating inside some kind of green fluid that helped speed up its growth. This creature is the latest creation of Dr. Gero and is called Cell. He was made in order to kill Son Goku, the archenemy of his creator. After some months passed Cell outgrew his capsule and broke out of it. His appearance is that of a four-legged cicada, but this is only his larva form. After some years which passed with Cell hunting beasts in order to grow up, he managed to evolve to his imperfect form and became bipedal while a big tail grew in his back. He also became sentient and understood that Dr. Gero messed up with his personality in order to kill an alien fighter but he had none of that. Why would he go and try to kill a guy that he does not even know about only for his creator to be happy? Screw him he would not do it, he would train and become such a powerful being that the likes of Frieza and Goku would be mere dust in his eyes. With these thoughts in mind Cell started hunting animals again and some criminals in order to grow in power, since he knew that if he rampaged in the towns the z fighters would come after him and he is currently not powerful enough to fight them. He also started training in Ki and fighting techniques which he inherited since he was created by the DNA of all the greatest warriors that the universe has witnessed in the last years. After 2 years he grew immensely in power managing to attain his semi-perfect form. Now he needed the 2 androids currently running rampant in the human cities in order to reach his perfect form and be able to fight against the z fighters and make them acknowledge that he is not an evil guy.

DR.Gero had put a radar in his brain that would let him easily locate the 2 androids and that is what he used in order to find the 2 androids and when he found them he soared through the sky and flew with lightning speed to their location. Meanwhile, the 2 androids were relaxing after spreading chaos to yet another human city when they noticed that an immense power level was coming their way, which terrified them since his power level was greater than a Super Saiyan. Suddenly they saw the perpetrator of all of this who looked at them like they were food making them have goosebumps all over their bodies.

''Don't blame me androids, blame 'Dad' for making it impossible for me to grow up without eating you''

''What are you talking about, who is your so-called 'Dad'?''

''Of course, I mean Dr. Gero sister, the one that turned you into androids.''

Without waiting for a response Cell attacked android 17 who was quite shaken by what he heard and gobbled him up using his tail, powering up even further without attaining perfect form though. Android 18 was horrified by what she witnessed and tried to flee but a bitch slap smashed her to the ground, which shockingly created tremors like an earthquake and afterward, he ate 18 as well and when he digested her, he changed form yet again, attaining his perfect form and reaching immense power levels while also alerting the z fighters that were currently at the Lookout.

 

if you want to support me donate to my PayPal account paypal.me/Overlordsov

1