1:Birth
340 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Black mountain village under the jurisdiction of One-eyed Tiger city. 

A village was placed in the heart of the woodland. There were more than a hundred families were inhabiting the village for generations each with their specific purpose for the functioning of the village. They lived like that for a long time, without any major disturbance.

A hunter's house is located in the centre of the village alongside the village head house. A house is divided into a hall, kitchen and three rooms and one main bedroom for the head of the house and mistress. Most of the families only have a hut, only families that lived here for generations and contributed to the village have extra rooms.

In the hall, the head of the house Wang Yong the hunter who was in the '40s with bronze skin, black hair and black eyes at the height of 2 metres with bulky muscles covered in tiger skin walks back and forth with a serious expression while looking at the main bedroom. But if you look closely, you can find the anxious expression on his face.

The bedroom door opened and a 50-year old lady came out with grey hair and a tired expression and looked at Wang Yong and said with a smile " Yong you're wife is fine, she gave birth to a healthy male baby. Your family is fortunate to have another boy. You don't have to worry about your last days unlike me. who still working hard for next meal "

Wang Yong smiled at her nonsense and told with a smile " ok you can stop your sermon here your reward. " He offered her 10 copper coins and greeted her out.

After sending her out, he came in and walked faster to the bedroom and entered. There was a woman in her 30s with black hair, black eyes and have brown skin from working on the field. She wore animal skins covering her lays in a mud bed with some bear animal skin covering the bed while feeding the newborn breast milk. she is the wife of Wang Yong named Zhang Jing from the village head family.

Wang Yong looked at her wife and moved closer to her and she laid her head on him while handing down the child with a pure smile to her husband. he took the child carefully and adjusted his wife sleeping position while she already slept.

Wang Yong looked at his child, smiled and touched his face and searched his body for any defect or birthmark. After finding no defects, he chuckled happily at his child and mumbled " you little treasure, you should respect and take care of your mother. Otherwise, you will suffer on my hands. look at your mother, who birthed you. " 

A small head also nodded seriously to his father's question. Wang Yong glanced at his child and announced " your name is Wang Wei, I hope you live a long life with satisfaction and happiness. "

A child gaped at the giant head in a puzzled manner and said ( who are you? who am I? and what are you saying? ah pain my headaches ) and fainted.

Wang Yong saw that his child was blabbering, crying and fainted. He got nervous and ran to the granny's house and said " Li granny my child cried and fainted. please look if there's anything wrong with him. "

Granny also stared at the child and took his pulse. Looked for any symptoms for known diseases, after finding there's nothing wrong. She explained " I didn't find anything wrong. You should wait and see if there's any trouble. if child fainted anymore. You should take the child to cities hospital there they should have more experienced doctors. "

Wang Yong nodded returned to his house and cooked some porridge and meat for his wife and eldest son Wang Li while looking after his child for any other symptoms. the child didn't faint or cried after waking up, he dazed and mumbled, but nothing serious. I just hope my child is not stupid.

-----------------------------------------------------

After 5 years.

A child with long black hair, black eyes and light brown skin with a cute face wore a dress made from brown bears leather at the lower body and bare upper body was swinging a crudely made wooden sword. 

Wang Yong glancing at his second child and instructed him " Wei, from today onwards you must swing the sword till your muscles ache. Otherwise no food for you. "

Wang Wei said seriously " yes father. "

Wang Yong was satisfied with his second child, he was obedient and don't talk back. he doesn't disturb others and can clean himself while taking care of the third child Wang Jie. But, it's pity he's the second child, not the eldest child. Otherwise, he will take the responsibility of taking care of his family and inherit the fortune of the Wang lineage.

While his Father thinking about his families future. Wang Wei mumbled silently 'status' and the screen appeared in his retina or his brain consciousness.

[ Name:Wang Wei, Strength:0.2, agility:0.2, vitality:0.2, state:healthy, skills:black knife technique(basic), Unknown Power:absorbing star energy ]

Yeah, it's his golden finger, in his last life after the technology explosion in 2075 they colonised the moon and mars. Every middle-class people carries an Ai chip inserted in their head. It became a big thing because people with and without Ai chips became showed the difference between heaven and earth. 

With the Ai chip, you can easily analyse, stimulate,  memorise everything. With this, you can easily defeat those with high IQs. You only need wisdom, imagination, creative mind to accomplish something.

But those without money to buy Ai chip have to do everything from basic and suffer while others have higher standing from knowledge, background. And then there was a small group of crazy rich people. Who can customize? and get advanced versions with many abilities.

He is from a low-middle class family. His father and mother worked for decades to save money enough to buy medium budget Ai chip during my college admission. He also, don't let down their expectation passed with good scores in college and got a good job with enough money to live properly. 

He also has a younger brother who is three years younger than him. His younger is a genius who got into a good college and got a job in a good company. One day when he and his brother were crossing the road on zebra crossing after shopping. The automatic Ai car was coming towards us at high speed without any intention of stopping. 

He did what a good brother would do, he pushed my brother out of the way with Ai chip help, using everything and planned his escape but the car got speeder and hit him. The world is spinning around him and splash of blood on his vision.

His brother was yelling at surrounding people " help my brother. " while giving his half-dead brother first aid.

The dying man grasped his brother's hands and said his last words with great effort  " Take care of father and mother for me. "

1