4:External Martial Arts.
147 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After two years.

In the backyard of Hunter Wang's house in Black Mountain Village, before few hours from dusk. A black shadow is moving a knife in his hand's in unpredictable angles with vigour. 

Wang Yong came and stood a metre away and said to black shadow with a complex expression " Wei stop the training for a minute. I didn't expect you to be talented enough to cultivate Black Knife Technique to consummation in Two years. "

Wang Wei wiped his sweat and asked casually " Dad what's the matter. "

Wang Yong replied " It's nothing, I decided to teach you Martial Arts. "

Wang Wei asked in a puzzled tone " Why, didn't you tell me that only after 10 years old can people practice Martial Arts? "

Wang Yong looked at him and said " It's not that, you can't practice before Ten years old. It's just that kids are dumb and don't listen to elders. so we assume a common age for everybody. But you can cultivate the Black knife Technique to consummation. Dumb kids can't even learn moves correctly. Let alone cultivating it to Consummation. So, I presume that you're smart enough to practice Martial Arts. "

Wang Wei digested all the information and said " Ok dad, teach me. "

Wang Yong took out a thinly yellowed book and said " Take it and don't make any mistake while cultivating. After practising for one hour stop it and took a medicine bath in this boiling drum naked. Do you get it? "

Wang Wei indicated that he understood by nodding and looked at the book cover. In the book cover, you can see an ordinary turtle was laying on a seashore in white sand surrounded by forest and water.

Wang Yong looked at his son concentrating and comprehending the Martial Arts. So he left silently without making any sound in the fear of disturbing his son. Also informed others not to disturb.

Because he knows from the talent and hard work shown by his son at this age it cannot be attained by money or by relying on the background. His future is in Stars not here.

Wang Wei looked at his departing back figure of his father and mumbled ' Ai show my body data. '

[ Name:Wang Wei, Strength:0.5, Agility:0.5, Vitality:0.5, state:healthy, Skills:black knife technique(consummation), SuperPower:absorbing star energy ]

-----------------------------------------------

After contemplating the Turtle drawing. Wang Wei turned the page and looked at the first page. It explains that for stepping in the Martial Arts. You have to be fed well and with enough muscles. Those with fat and malnourished cannot practice Martial Arts.

Tuning the next page there page describes the medicinal bath ingredients needed for the Blood, Bone, skin-strengthening stage.

In the early stage of body strengthening, you have to follow the turtle breathing method with medicines described under Medicinal ingredients. 

After reading the pages describing details of the Breaking through from the strengthening period to the Acquired realm. He flipped to the last page. Pages end here. But looking at the whole book thoroughly gives an ancient feeling. So he tried to pinch it slightly. It doesn't get damaged, So slowly he increased the force. Book doesn't seem to change in the slightest.

So he tried to do it with a wooden knife with enough power to break the rock. But it still stays as it was. Finally, he used the steel knife with Consummation level Black Knife Technique on the Cheat Book. Even after, it looks as same as when his father gave it to him.

Wang Wei confirmed there's something unusual about this Cheat Book. He decided to investigate it later. Because he is already tired from training and decided to take a medicine bath before, it gets cold.

Wang Wei got into the medicine bathtub in the backyard. Sun was already down, so he closed his eyes and laid there to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and operated turtle breathing to absorb and refine the medicine.

A few moments later.

As the medicinal properties absorbed by Wang Wei. The medicinal bath Color changed from dark green to light green. As Wang Wei got a rare silence in this chaotic environment. He appreciated every single moment and was in the process of letting go of his thoughts and feeling absolutely nothing.

The Turtle Breathing method from Turtle Shield Technique operated itself and started to absorb star energy and refined one percent of the total absorption rate. It's the first time he took that much energy and felt his body is getting hot.

Most of the time he absorbs less than one percent and it is unprecedented that when getting that much energy he felt authentic pleasure, not pain. At exaggerated speed, his body released waste and toxic fluids and strengthened the blood with star energy via turtle breathing.

Within few minutes his skin shed and expelled dead skins and damaged skins. Wang Wei woke up and looked at his state covered in black stains. Ai notification also popped now and then.

[ you controlled the absorption and strengthening rate of star energy with Turtle Martial Arts.]

[ you removed impurities and shed damaged skins from your body. ]

[ you stepped into Blood strengthening realm. ]

[ you consummated the Blood strengthening realm. ]

Wang Wei ' it looks like I can advance faster and finish the Strengthening realm within two years and a good point is Star energy can be used as a substitute for Medicinal. I hope this thing also replaces the use of drugs in future realms. So, even if I don't have enough money. I can still cultivate to Innate. '

Wang Wei stood up from the bathtub and cleaned himself with fresh water from the bucket and wore the animal skin. he moves to the house while humming in an unknown tune in a good mood.

At the dinner table, everybody sat in their seat and eating while Zhang Jing consulted to Wang Wei " Husband Wang Li already 15 years old. I think it's time to look for a wife for him. Otherwise, it's hard when there's no one his age to marry. "

Wang Li's face got red and he kept his down while they are discussing. 

Wang Yong replied after looking at his son's action with a serious face " Yeah he's already old enough. I leave this matter to you. "

Wang Wei was dumbfounded and awakened at the same time. he thinks he should get out of this village and look for other Martial Art Cheats. Before getting 15 years old or they will make me marry and give birth to some grandchildren for them.

0