12:Hunting.
115 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Wei returned to his house after eliminating a threat that threatened his peace and stability. He buried his clothes outside the village and entered the village without alerting guards. He goes straight to the bathroom while shouting " Mom I'm back. "

Zhang Jing ordered " ok, wash your hands and feet cleanly. "

Wang Wei complied with her orders and performed his duties. Later, he took his younger brother to play to pass time.

 A few hours later.

Wang Yong and Wang Li came back from their daily duties. Zhang Jing welcomed them and served dinner to everyone. Wang Yong coughed and attracted everyone's attention at the dining table and said to Zhang Jing " I found a good daughter in law for Wang Li from a neighbouring village. How about should we fix it?. "

Zhang Jing questioned " First you have to tell me about their family. What're their families business? how many siblings are there in their family and does she have a good character. "

Wang Yong answered back dutifully " She's eldest of their family and there's a little sister just two years old. There are no men in their family other than their father. The family is skilled in pottery. They make pots, dishes, and other articles made of fired clay and sell them for a living. "

Zhang Jing replied after thinking for few minutes " Ok it's a suitable family. Let's meet them someday this month. We can decide about marriage after meeting them. "

Wang Yong doesn't mind that much about this matter. So he said " ok, Let's decide after meeting them. "

Like that, mother decided about Wang Li's marriage. Wang Li looked shy about this whole situation and kept his head down while dinner. Wang Wei's motivation to break through the higher realm increased.

Otherwise, in five years he will be stuck here in this village with a wife and two kids and have to work hard daily to provide food and other necessities for them till I can and retire. Be a burden to others till I die.

Zhang Jing said with a smile " ok now everyone goes to their room and sleep early. Because somebody has a big day tomorrow. "

Wang Yong said after Zhang Jing " Yes, Wei tomorrow is the day. When you will learn the family skills and become the best hunter in the surrounding village. I have big hopes for my Son. Don't disappoint me. "

After explaining the details, everybody went. Leaving me alone with my Younger brother. Who just pulling my shirt and smiling. So, he took him to his room and put him to sleep and laid next to him while thinking about how to hide his Martial Arts realm for tomorrow from his father and other experienced hunters.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow early morning.

Zhang Jing and others awoke excluding his younger brother. When Wang Wei awoke his father already prepared all the hunting gear for him along with his elder brother. Zhang Jing served some light food for them.

Wang Yong took Wei and Li on the road to their destination. At the east gate stood a giant door. There's a single room by the wall and people covered in different clothes with different weapons stood and talked with others and forming groups are going solo into the forest.

When others saw his father and him some of them said " Looks likes another hunter joining us. Hope you will become the best hunter like your father. " Others also said the same things as him and some even exaggerated.

Wang Yong took them into the room when it's finally their turn. Inside the room, a middle-aged man with a long scar running through his face sitting in the chair and taking notes in some animal skinned note. After seeing guests, he put down the note and looked up at Wang Yong and proclaimed " So you brought your second son for hunting. Don't you say that you're going to send him to the city? What happens to that. "

Wang Yong replied casually " He still going to the city to work and to find a livelihood. But you have to learn your families skill to continue our heritage. "

The middle-aged man said " ok, back to the business now you came here to register your and your son's entry into the forest. "

Wang Yong told " For me, it's the same as always. My son's name is Wang Wei and nine years old that's enough. "

After filling out details middle-aged man said with a kind smile " ok that's all. I wish you the best of luck. " Wang Wei and others moved out of the village while greeting known hunters and Wang Yong introduced Wang Wei to everyone.

------------------------------------------------

Outside the village. In the branch of a large tree, Wang Yong and his sons assembled. There Wang Yong said to Wang Wei " Wei now I am going to teach the basics of hunting experience and special hunting Martial Skills to you. "

Wang Yong continued his lecture " Hunting is different for different people. Some hunt using traps, some people corner the animal and stab It with multiple people, some people breed dogs to help them hunt. We use widespread methods of hunting using a bow with bait or without bait. Every hunter has different types of unique martial skills to help them in hunting. it's not just hunting, every profession with enough history will have unique Martial Skills to help them in their job. They won't spread it everywhere. Some normal unique Skills are available everywhere. But some of these so-called rare unique skills became your talent or passive skill when cultivating it to consummation. In our family, we have common unique skills used by most of the bowhunters today. "

" What we have is 'Eagle Eye' Martial skill. When you cultivated it to consummation you can see about two kilometres with your visual abilities. But it's hard to get started in this skill and it requires medicinal herbs and a real strange monster eagle eye to cultivate it to consummation. Do you understand what I said? "

0