21:Normal Day In a City.
92 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day.

Wang Wei woke up with a yawn and walks to the bathroom with half-open eyes and brushed his teeth in a somewhat crudely made brush from a branch of neem tree and flowery smelling light pink colour paste to brush. Then he finished his morning duty along with washing his body.

By the time he finished his commitments. Song Lu bought Soybean Milk and Deep-Fried Dough Sticks for breakfast from the street food shop. Wang Yong and Song Li already finished their morning duties and chatting while eating breakfast till Wang Wei came out of the bathroom.

Song Lu looked at him and asked Wang Yong in a weird tone " Why does your son take time like women to get ready. "

Wang Yong replied in an annoyed tone " Why don't you talk like normal people. I began to doubt whether you can take care of him. "

Song Lu retorted " Don't worry there's no other person who can take care of your son like me in this One-Eyed Tiger city. "

Wang Yong wanted to talk more but just mumbled ' I hope nothing happens to my son under his care. '

Song Lu heard the mumble and asked " What's that. "

Wang Yong changed his expression and replied with a smile " Yeah there's no one better out there than you to take care of my son. "

Song Lu smiled with satisfaction and pride while dipping Dough Sticks in Soybean Milk and consumed it with relish. At this time Wang Wei also sat in and picked Dough sticks and submerged it in Soybean milk and twisted it to separate them and ate them. Wang Yong mouth is also watered from this scene. So he took some and ate it along with them.

Wang Wei snapped out of his revere and looked at this whole scene and weirded out and thought ( Why does this scene look like some sort of advertisement and to think I also participated in it. yuk! ) So he broke this bizarre event by saying " Ha yes dad. When are you leaving? "

Wang Yong said while chewing Dough Sticks " Yeah, I am departing after finishing breakfast. You should take care of yourself. Uncle Song Lu used to live alone. So, you shouldn't trouble him. Got it. "

Wang Wei simply told " Ok dad, I can take of myself. "

Song Lu interjected and said " Hey, what are you saying too little Wei. Don't talk bad about people in front of them, at least do it when they are not present ok. "

Wang Yong & Wang Wei just laughed loudly. Song Lu also laughed along with them.

After few minutes they finished breakfast by chatting. Wang Yong also packed his things and walked downstairs and bought the horse he rode along with another horse that Wang Wei rode to return to the owner in the village.

He came down from the horse and hugged Song Lu while saying " Take care of my son. " For that Song Lu nodded seriously.

And then he patted Wang Wei's head and said with a kind smile " See you soon, I hope next time I see you. You will become a blacksmith apprentice. " and gave him a stack of silver coins.

Wang Wei nodded and said with a smile " Yes dad. absolutely! "

After that Wang Yong mounted the horse and towed another horse with a smile and waved his hands to Wang Wei and Song Lu. He disappeared with two horses.

---------------------------

After sending away Song Lu turned around and said in a casual tone " Wei, it's getting late for me to work. So, take care of yourself while I am away. You can explore the city and get used to it. ok bye. Don't wander out of the city and wait for few days. We will buy a new dress for you. The people in the city don't take us seriously if we run around in animal skin. " 

He went to his work after finishing his long speech. Wang Wei was left alone in a big city without knowing the head or tail.

Wang Wei then headed back to the apartment and finished the remaining breakfast. He doesn't need to depend on foods for daily necessities after the breaking through of the Acquired realm. He can maintain daily necessities with only 10 per cent of the whole essence.

He can maintain his body without food for nearly a maximum of 10 days without using blue energy essence for fights or other uses. So the blue energy essence replaces the work of food digestion and energy needs.

After finishing the remaining food and circles of the essence in the method of Turtle breathing method. His breathing speed reduced and his presence began to weaken until he blended with the environment.

He practised until afternoon and stopped for launch. Even if essence can replace food, you only have to use it in an emergency and all other times you have to eat normally.

He could have spent the morning strolling around the city and getting to know the neighbours. But he felt on the first day it's better to be alone and have some free time. Then getting caught in the undesirable plot of side characters.

Later completing his morning routine. He stopped his practice descends from the apartment and moved towards the north of the city to enjoy launch in some costly and delicious restaurant. 

He strolled the streets and found the decent looking and not expensive restaurant with enough customers to show that it tastes good. He chooses the corner table with a window and sat down in a comfortable position.

The waiter came to him and asked in a polite tone with a smile even if it's a child sitting there, it's the custom. It's the valuable experience that he gained from ten years as a waiter  " Sir what's your order. "

Wang Wei replied lazily while leaning on the table " What do you have? is there anything special dish for today? "

The waiter replied enthusiastically " Sir we have every dish on southern cuisine and today's special and premium dish is a strange beast bear paw, roast sir. "

1