28:Forging.
73 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He perfected the craft of forging the knife to the best of his knowledge and stopped the process and showed the perfected knife to the best of his knowledge to Uncle Song and asked " Is my first weapon qualify to beginner level, Uncle Song. "

Song Lu thought as he looked at the 10-year-old child who was obsessed with his pursuit ( How the hell did that silly hunting bear give birth to this smart child with an unbeatable attitude towards his pursuit. I may have found what they call talented people or stubborn people. The one who stops at nothing until they feel satisfied and felt everything they can and want. I hope he achieves what he wants. )

Song Lu answered back with a kind smile " yes! It's passed the beginner level. You improved yourself so much in a short period and Wei doesn't show anyone the knife and doesn't tell anyone that you forged it. Do you get it? "

Wang Wei nodded his head and said with a serious expression " Yes! Uncle Song. "

Uncle Song Lu nodded with satisfaction at Wang Wei's maturity and obedience. Otherwise, why would you think? Song Lu providing opportunities to Wang Wei. Wang Wei earned all of this with his character and being the son of his only friend Wang Li.

As it's getting late. Song Lu told to Wang Wei with a casual expression " Ok let's go to the reception. it's getting late to submit daily production. " Wang Wei nodded and moved towards the ground floor following Song Lu.

The receptionist let them out of the blacksmith shop. After checking out as usual. She said with a pretty smile on her arrogant face " Thanks for your hard work uncle song. "

Song Lu just nodded casually and made his way to his home with Wang Wei.

------------------------------

After one month.

'Ding' 'Ding'

A hammering sound resounding through the closed space makes one forget about their current thoughts and immersed them in the rhythm of its sound. A sweating young boy about 10 years old only wearing black shorts was hammering the metal into a shield shape and increased the speed of hammering. 

An odd-shaped metal slowly take a shape of a shield at his hammering without any designs to good shape without any flaws. The boy stopped his hammering and took the shield with a metal holder and dropped it into the water bucket.

'sizz' 'sizz'

A sound of continuous sizzling resounded in the closed room as water vapour increased the humidity in the room and the shield colour changed from deep red to pure silver without any flaws with the hand holder.

A young boy looked at the shield with satisfaction and muttered to himself " Haha it's a good shield without any major problems and can be used by rookies for starters. "

A middle-aged uncle came in and said with a loud laugh " Wei you don't have to be too hard on yourself. Your shield is a perfect mortal level weapon for strengthening level, Martial Artists. "

Wang Wei replied with a frustrated expression " Uncle Song Why is that  I can't seem to break through the mortal level forging. Even if try my best. "

Wang Wei thought in his with extra thoughts that he can't speak with others ( I even tried to cleanse the metals with blue colour essence. But it can't seem to be the answer for a breakthrough. )

Song Lu sighed with deep emotion and replied with a careful expression " Wang Wei don't be greedy. you're already at the peak of forging what most of the people including myself reach with more than 20 years of experience. So don't tell anyone about your experience in forging. Just tell you liked and practised from childhood in the village. " 

" Because they're still talented and genius kids at your level. But they are older than you and there are families backup them behind the scenes with resources and teachers. But you are already at the peak of the Mortal crafting realm. If you want to improve your skill from here. There's only one way that's to become a personal disciple of hall master." 

" Why do you think those rich families spending money & resources extravagantly? Because only hall master has the way to breakthrough from mortal level forging. So, forget about breaking through mortal level yourself and concentrate on forging different types and shapes of weapons and other useful devices. ok. "

After listening to his uncle's explanation. Wang Wei got angry and frustrated and thought ( Monopoly, these selfish people. just have to monopoly the way forward and let us work for them for a lifetime with little return. What can I do, just act like you don't have any choice? After getting the method get out of here. )

After sorting out his thoughts. He replied seriously " Yes! Uncle Song. "

----------------------------------

After one month

Wang Wei practised and produced numerous devices like daily household kitchen wares and different types of weapons including some common hidden weapons and limited musical instruments. But he has to stop practising forging weapons & devices due to constant heat. 

But Uncle Song practised continuously without sparing his thoughts on heat. So Wang Wei got curious about how strengthening the level of Martial Artists has heat resistance then Acquired realm Martial Artists.

So, Wang Wei spoke with himself in mind ( I think it's special Martial Arts like Eagle Eye. But I want to confirm it.) and asked Uncle Song the doubt his having days before the entrance exam by displaying child-like curiosity " Uncle Song how can you and others at shop work continuously. Don't you feel the heat? "

Song Lu replied with a smug smile while thinking ( Why does it take two months for him to figure it out. Is he dumb in other aspects other than forging. ) " It took you long enough to figure it out. It's a special secret Martial Art that only those who worked there for more than ten and got permission from hall master years can practice. If you look closely there are about only twenty people currently present who has the same position as me in this furnace cave. "

" There used to others but they let their friend or family practice the secret Martial Arts. So hall master wiped out their families, friends and others who had any connection in violation. "

" Ok, that's it for today. Let's go home. " after finis, his sentence Song Lu led Wei home.

1