32:Hall Master.
108 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A night passed without too much difference from yesterday night for Wang Wei & Song Lu. Other than dreams with different scenarios about the upcoming exam for excited Wang Wei. Wang Wei slept for long hours due to continuous dreams and excitement about the next day and the upcoming exam that's waiting for him.

In the morning, outside the blacksmith shop, Wang Wei & Song Lu are standing after finishing breakfast and other daily activities. Song Lu asked Wang Wei with a smile " Are you ready? for your big day Wei. "

Wang Wei let out a sigh with a relaxed smile and said with a firm facial expression " Yes Uncle Song. " He entered the building as he finished his talk. Song Lu followed him in with a meaningful smile.

They walked through the same path but before they reach their destination. They stopped at the sight of more than ten kids, the receptionist and an old man with white hair is present before them. 

The receptionist is dressed in white Kimono and her long black hair falls from the back of her head till her hips. Her face looked pale white and she has red lips. But she has pure white skin without any flaws due to practising martial arts in specific Martial Art to beautify her skin at the same time increasing her body flexibility.

The old man looked like the head of some sect with his attitude and the way he carries himself around everyone. He dressed in black clothes and everyone looked respectfully at the old man. 

While some of the older forgers are trying to strike up a conversation with the old man. But only a few are getting replies by using their skills and knowledge on forging. For unnecessary talks, he just doesn't respond.

After Wang Wei & Song Lu came in the old man asked with an impatient expression to the receptionist " Fang Li how many more people are still missing out? "

The receptionist Fang Li moved few pages backwards in the notebook she always seems to carry and answered " There are still two more people Hall Master. "

While Wang Wei looked at the old man Hall Master and thought ( hmm he looks like a proper Hall Master. But why is this Hall Master came earlier than others? from this, I can conclude that. He is one of those rare people like me who follow their timing correctly without wasting others time. Looks like I need to present at the on-time to impress him. )

The old man Hall Master face frowned upon hearing there's still two more people to come( These people don't come on time for their important day. How to teach people like these.). But upon thinking, he gave up and waited for them because they are still children as they still had more time to learn and behave. 

The receptionist Fang Li also frowned noticing Hall Master frown and asked hesitant expression " Hall Master should we cancel their qualification for being late to their exam. "

The old man Hall Master shook his head and said with a cold expression " Let's wait for few more minutes. If they are late even after that. Let's cancel their Qualification. "

A few minutes later.

Before 10 minutes period end, a small kid about 13 years old came in coarse white clothes with heavy sweating from continuous running and anxious about being late for the exam. After he came in he opened his mouth to explain the reason for his late coming.

But Hall Master raised his right hand and said " Wait till another one also come to explain your reason. "

Just a minute later a kid without any sweat and covered in expensive clothes came in and said with an apoplectic expression while kneeling in front of the Hall Master " Hall Master forgive me for my mistake. I'm late due to one of my slaves died on way with a fight arrogant rouge Martial Artist. "

Hall Master nodded and looked at the poor kid who came before the rich one. The poor kid said after getting permission from Hall Master " Sir I am late due to two martial artists are fighting on my way. So I hid in one of the shops till they are gone. " 

The old man Hall Master ( if it isn't for I need a more skilled apprentice. I wouldn't bother with the two of you.) So he said with a strict tone " I hope it will be for the last time. Now let's get inside. " 

After finishing his sentence Hall Master moved the receptionist and others also followed the Hall Master. The Hall Master led them to three entrances and entered the middle one. Others followed him inside and waited in line for other instructions.

After coming in Hall Master nodded at The receptionist Fang Li and said with a casual expression " You can take care of them from here. " After finishing the sentence he stood at the shadow one of the inconspicuous corners and blended in looking at all of them for any mistakes they make.

After seeing Hall Master standing on the back. The receptionist Fang Li said in a high voice " Now I will assign forgers and participants in pairs. In this exam, all of you have to forge a sword with basic properties to pass. Yes, everyone present here has a chance to become a disciple of Hall Master. If they forge a good sword with their whole heart. "

Everyone got happy most of them smiling from ear to ear. but some of them frowning because the fewer the disciples the more resources an individual can get. But if they select all of them the resources will be shorter than usual and it can impact their experience. So they are unhappy as they are confident to pass others with their skill level.

While Wang Wei also founds this unacceptable and weird about this situation. So he thought in his mind ( This is not normal and when you notice something is not normal you should behave as normal as possible to avoid getting any type of attention within the scope of what other people consider normal.)

1