35:Blacksmith Village.
133 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The old man Hall Master closed the cave door. After confirming the receptionist had gone out. While Wang Wei is getting bad vibes from this situation.

The old man Hall Master then said with an 'I know what do you think' expression " You all probably think 'what's up with this old man'. "

Most of the older ones are sweating profusely and trembling with fear from the situation that develops into an undesirable angle for them and others present there.

But the younger ones don't have that much awareness to judge the situation for their advantage. So they behaved normally with clueless expressions about what's happening around them.

" But I can guarantee you there's nothing wrong with me. Other than my life end is nearing. "

Upon hearing that most of them calm down with thinking expressions and listened with patience.

" Till now I didn't select a talented disciple to carry on all my knowledge and skills due to my reasons. So I'm thinking of selecting the personal disciple to carry on the Blacksmith Shop soon. "

Everybody got excited even the most suspicious one dropped their suspicion upon hearing that have a chance to become the Hall Master. 

But Wang Wei was even more suspicious about this old man from his gut feeling ( This old man has something suspicious. But I can play along with you even if you sinister intentions with my Martial Arts Realm 'Let's see what's your plan' )

" So I'm thinking of selecting a successor from all of you present here and other disciples. This will be confidential. So try to keep it as low as possible. That's all for today came here in at early morning on time tomorrow "

After informing everybody what he wants to inform. The Hall Master took off from there. Others also departed from there to their home.

----------------------------

At home, Wang Wei and Song Lu are having dinner and Song Lu asked " What did Hall Master tell you at the cave. "

Wang Wei replied with a mouth full of food " Hall Master said he's going to choose a successor to Blacksmith shop from the disciples. "

Song Lu mouth opened in shock and didn't know what to tell at this unexpected situation for a moment. So he just chewed the food to calm down his mood and said casually " Try your best and give it you're all. Leave the rest to luck. "

After chatting a few more minutes they finished their dinner and slept in bed. With Wang Wei planning out is how the next day is gonna be as Hall Master's disciple.

-------------------------------

In the morning both Wang Wei and Song Lu wake up earlier today than any other day and Song Lu got ready for their work with his daily motivation and love for forging while Wang Wei got ready for his new future. One that may travel through the path filled with thorns. But surely he will win all of the obstacles with his powerful Martial Arts.

So both set out to the Blacksmith Shop and they reached their destination a few minutes later. Upon reaching the destination they noticed there are about thirty people present there who are not customers or forger with ages ranging from ten to eighteen. 

There Song Lu said to Wang Wei " You go and stand with them and follow what the receptionist says correctly without any mistakes and behave honestly don't irritate Hall Master. "

Wang Wei nodded and joined the crowd. Song Lu went to his workshop to forge weapons. Wang Wei and others waited for a few minutes till more disciples joined them.

After the crowd hit numbers in fifty. The receptionist Fang Li came out and said " Now, quiet down and follow me. "

She started to walk towards the opposite corner to the forger's cave and entered it via the door that has hidden in plain sight. If you don't look with a focus enough you can't find it. 

Upon entering the door, the door closed itself and what was present there was a staircase that leads a path downwards.

There are oil lamps present there for light visibility. The staircase was very long they travelled for 5 minutes before standing in front of the giant door without any design and plain brown colour that matches with the surroundings. The door is about 5 metres in height 10 metres in length. 

Upon reaching there everybody stopped in front of the door and looked at the receptionist for further instructions.

The receptionist Fang Li taught ( Why are you all looking at me like that. It's also my first time down here. I don't know anything about it. Other than it's a place only accessed by Hall Master. ) 

Then awkwardly she spoke towards the door without knowing. If there will be any response " Hall Master I bought all the disciples here. "

There was no sudden reply from the other side. So she stood there awkwardly for seconds before a voice came over " Ok you can leave. I'll manage the rest of the things. "

The receptionist Fang Li turned and run away from there quickly without saying any other words. Then the door opened slowly and a huge space is present in front of everybody's eyes. They looked at the sight before their eyes with awe. Because they didn't see anything like this before.

Wang Wei ( Hell this old man has a huge village underground. This old man has some secret to hide here for running a village with more than 30 people already present and 50 more of us. Let's see what's he got to hide from others eyes by burrowing down here. )

The old man stood inside and said the impatient voice  " Come in what are you waiting for. "

Others also entered the door to the basement village with awe and some of them already had the ambition to become the successor of the old man for the basement village alone. After they entered the door closed automatically without anyone closing.

They are curious about this. But they are afraid to ask the old man Hall Master any questions and annoy him. But the old man caught their curiosity and dilemma.

2