Volume 2: sandstorm
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This vast empire, with its lands and people, orderly, the poor man does the poor man's job, the rich, does the rich man's job, time by time those, old stupid rules on us, the few rules on the majority, they rule, our present, our future.

Who are they to dictate us? We slaughter and die, only for them to enjoy to live in glory and bliss.

Break the cycle, break the cycle, for i of today, will rule today.

...

To forge the brightest of swords, a sword that does not break, a sword that does not break, shatter or bend, an everlasting sword.

Become the sword, become the sword, for you are much much brighter then the best of swords, shields, spears , butterflies, demons deities and ever more.

I sought myself a mask, a name, I hid myself behind masks of all shapes, colors, names of all kinds, names of all kinds, yet none was fitting for me is me.

The me that can become anything, is a me that is free, i am free.

To throw oneself in an ocean of fire, knowing so well that you might burn to ashes, to ashes, yet still willingly do so.

What is freer than a bird that does not fear the burning sun? 

A being that does not fear the burning sun, the empty void, the evermore and what is beyond.

...

(Time skip 4 years and 3 months)

It has been years since I have been here. As I look back, I see hills and plains, adorned by flowerbeds of all colors.

Further in the distance is a heaven reaching mountain, it is great.

Yet all of these were not my main concern, all these were merely the background.

My time in, well what they call training camp of battalion 0, was to be briefly resumed, in a few words.

A smooth, smooth journey, for I am now assigned as leader for a small crew.

I lower my head, sneaking a peek on my palm, rough, injured and lacking a pinky.

Oh well, what is it to lose something? A finger less wont change a thing, neither will anything.

Our mission? Walk aimlessly.

Apart from me, we have a triplet, based only on their appearance, you can not see any difference, they walk the same way, laugh the same,speak and behave the same 

Yet they are vastly vastly different people.

For example, bora would kill you without tears, lora would kill you in tears, Aora would cry and apologize while killing you.

They each have a turtle, a smoll turtle.

Then we have, Finor, a really kind guy, too kind that, in some way he appears stupid.

Kind, slow and with a hammer taller than himself.

Lastly we have Aurin, a seductress, someone that will make you die for her, willingly, knowing so well that she is using you.

Afterall, her honesty stems from her self confidence, a belief that one self, is ever present.

And on oneself she believes.

Let's see where we'll get to, where we'll end up.

Life is fun, is enjoyable, with all its ups and downs.

With all its ups and downs.

I turned around and walked slowly, toward where? Somewhere, somewhere.

Days passed and we reached a small town, people living their lives, children running and laughing.

Yet they did not enjoy the sight of us, for we looked like ruffians and thugs, to be more generous like a small team of mercenaries.

We trottered along the busy roads, eventually to become empty as night engulfs the sky.

We reached a small tavern, and like all books say, which place is more welcoming to heroes and thugs alike? 

We got ourselves a room each, and in the empty, desolate room I looked at my own hand, only half luminated by a dying candle.

I lost myself into my own thoughts, what will be the end of me? What will happen? What is my purpose? 

I asked and asked, yet nobody was there to answer me, so I answered my questions.

Your end, future and path is undecided, such as you are free to choose to take and to give, however it is truly hard to live this way.

Not at all, as nights go by, days go by, I still laugh and cry, I still live and experience.

And so, I would rather live freely than live in a false delusion, a false comfort.

I rather build myself, forge myself with all the meager love and care I have, to forge myself toward the best of me.

Aren't you doing so right now? 

Yes.

I stood up, the old wooden chair cracked in notes so sharp as to beg for help.

Yet I looked at my own palm, this time however I still smile, and I wonder, whether it is a smile of contentment, of happiness, self-mockery? No, a smile is simply a smile.

...

No no no no, to be free is to impose one's will over everything, to fear the sun yet still throw oneself into its embrace if you are willing to do so.

do not make your fear your only enemy, i do not have no enemies nor allies, i only have myself.

Then then, the bird that does not fear the sun, a bird that does fear the sun, for me are no different.

What is freer than me? 

But your body, your body is fragile, even the toughest of minds, will still break, for the body is equal to the mind, 

No no no no, my freedom is my own freedom, and a god's freedom is a god's freedom.

A god would not need to fear the sun, rather eradicate it.

But still that does mean that your freedom is lesser than a god?

No for all is equal, all is equal.

But a sea is far bigger than a lake.

A lake is equal to the sea.

If you say so.

...

An aspect is, a manifestation of one's will, and how can one's will be defined ? So when you go through the ceremony, you just name yourself, your will, and such.

...

Illogical, lacking reason, a complete delusion.

...

Hello hello, I had fun the last few weeks. I hope you too did.

Well I'm asking if anyone reading this will be willing to mmm, help me! Like i found out that i have too many thoughts that sometimes détails get blurry and i lose well? Track of them, also for proofreading and well, exchanging thoughts! Nononono experience is needed! 

p.s it's just a voluntary thing! 

Thank you, I will continue writing this story.

  

0