1.New World
232 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feng Mingyue tried to open her eyes as much as she could. However, there seemed to be a strong force that made her eyelids turn numb, while her head hurt so much that it was about to split into two. Every corner of her body was burning and itching, it was really painful that it became senseless.

Even if her body was in pain, Feng Mingyue couldn't forget about what had happened earlier. As far as she remembered, she got into a car accident and died. Halfway through her thought, Feng Mingyue suddenly heard people talking, it was not too loud nor too low. The voices seemed to be in the distance, and she could only hear it vaguely.

Once again, Feng Mingyue struggled to open her eyes. Then, a white curtain emerged in her field of vision. Her eyes became blank for a moment before it turned into focus.

Right now she was laying on the bed, the white curtain dropped down blocking the outside views. Feng Mingyue struggled hard in an attempt to get up, however, because her current body was too weak, she fell back heavily onto the bed.

"Second Miss! You're awake!" A young female voice could be heard from the outside. The white curtain was lifted, revealing a seventeen years old young girl.

Feng Mingyue stared at the girl for a moment. Then, a memory that didn't belong to her suddenly crashed wildly into her mind. So it turned out that after the car accident, she wasn't dead yet she was transmigrated into the Second Miss of the Marquis of Ushi body.

The host was also named Feng Mingyue. However, she was really different from her, the original owner's life could be counted as tragic because she was not a genius, nor was she good at anything.

The original host's body was fine, she had spiritual energy, but she couldn't learn martial arts, thus she couldn't become a spiritual martial artist. Furthermore, she couldn't even learn how to dance, couldn't play guqin, couldn't draw, couldn't ride a horse, and she even couldn't become a good archer.

Last year, on the crown prince's birthday. Feng Mingyue had made a fool of herself because of her sisters. They asked her to dance while praising that she could dance beautifully. Hence, the original Feng Mingyue was tempted by those words, she decided to dance. But, she clearly knew that she couldn't do it, yet she resisted doing so, thus she ended up as the laughing stock in the entire Shing Capital.

Everyone always called her good for nothing, but no one dared to ridicule nor insult her because the original host mother was once a divine doctor, and her martial art skill was also high, that could be count as an expert. Thus no one had the guts to treat the original owner harshly. Still, if the original host was alone or her mother wasn't by her side, there would be her stepsister who came and bullied her.

And why did they have the guts to do that?

Of course, how could they not have guts when the original host just stood on the spot and let them curse? What's more, the original host didn't dare to even open her mouth and tell her mother about what had happened, so those sisters began to bully her more and more.

Nevertheless, not all the siblings in the family bully her. Most sisters that dared to act like this toward the original Feng Mingyue were her first and third sisters. It could be said that, after the death of her mother, their mother became the madam in the manor.

And those two sisters became more and more violent. They slapped her, framed her, kicked her, and even sometimes, those two didn't even let the servants serve her food.

Yes, the courtyard was her authority. However, she was a good nothing Second Miss without her mother as a backer. And the two sisters who bullied her every time had their mother, the current madam, as the backer. So, the servants who were clever enough would, without a doubt, listen to the two sisters.

Regardless of what had happened toward the original host. Feng Zhongshan, as the father didn't even bat his eyelids. He just turned blind eyes to everything that had occurred on his second daughter. Since she was good for nothing, why waste time caring about her?

Day went by, the original host lived in a life that was tantamount to hell. Because she had been bullied so many times, her body was already weakened, plus her mental state that was also about to collapse, the original Feng Mingyue became ill. First, she didn't want her maid to notify her father about this matter.

However, the illness in her body began to become more and more severe. In the end, Feng Mingyue decided to let her father know. But, what was the result?

Feng Zhongshan turned deaf, he just tossed this second daughter aside, ignoring her existence. He didn't even invite any doctor to check on her, only at that time, the original host realized how naive she was.

Before her death, the original Feng Mingyue wished that someone could take revenge for her, and could make those who used to bully her die thousand times more miserable than her. And thus, the soul of the current Feng Mingyue who had just died because of the car accident came to reside in her body.

...

After going through all this memory of the original host, Feng Mingyue sighed inwardly. They had the same name, yet their fate was truly different, just like heaven and earth. In her past life, she was the Youngest Miss of the Feng Family, a business family that could be counted as the most powerful and rich, the Feng Family was equal foot to the Long Family, and these two families also had a really good relationship, which they could be regarded each other as sworn brother and sister.

Since heaven gave her a second chance to live, then Feng Mingyue would cherish this life, and she would also take revenge for the original host, as a repayment that the host allowed her to live in this body.

This is my first story, I hope everyone will enjoy it^^ You guys can also encourage me by voting, it will be very much appreciated!

7