Chapter 3
869 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wounded girl whispered something in his ear he didn't expect.

"Kill them...for me."

At hearing these words a red flash struck his eyes blinding him for a brief moment. He gasped for air as the shock of his vision turning red struck him.

But after that... he could see sharper than before. Details like the color of the stains on his table became clearer to him, even if they are usually hard to spot. He felt adrenaline rush through his body as he stepped closer toward the door.

Killing them... He felt so nervous about the idea of it. Was he really going to? Before he could answer that he already had opened the door slightly, seeing a man clad in white look at him with suspicion in his eyes. The tall man spoke boisterously with an air of self importance.

"We have detected a strange aura from this direction and would like to investigate. Open up the door please."

The 'we' in question looked to be two young women behind him... and that's all. Only three people.

'What a bunch of idiots!' 'Would be funny if you cut his throat.' 'Stab, stab!' 'What a bunch of nuisances...'

A barrage of voices from within his head assaulted him with an onslaught of bitter sentiments towards the three. He felt like he wanted to tear them to shreds. Looking at them, his eyes and brain coordinated subconsciously to ready his knife and strike at their unguarded points, but they looked like they would fight back the moment he tried to make a weird move.

He opened the door a bit more, but not enough to show the wounded girl to them. He needed to lure them ever so closer.

The two women readied some sort of musket with a strange white glow coming from them. It seemed to be some sort of holy weapon.

"Feel free to come in." he said with a strange smile. As the man takes a steps forward he lunges forward with his knife, wringing it inside in the white robed man's gut, but as he did that, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in return. Seeing the muskets pointed at him he quickly shut the door. He put his hand over his wound, his arm was stabbed at the same time, he was countered.

Quickly the door got shot, splinters flying around. The cheap wood didn't hold against the magical bullets pelting through it. 

He relaxed is body briefly, he had got one of them. One of the idiots that became pawn for the tyrannical god that took everything from him. 

'HAHAHAHAAA!'

The ego's inside his head were roaring with laughter. He had done it, he had wounded an inquisitor. But now he's in deep trouble. He picked up the bloodied girl and frantically looked around for another exit. The three outside were ready to storm in, or maybe it was two by now. Lifting her became incredibly painful. Finally the door snapped in half. They stood face to face against each other. Two versus three. Two of them wounded.

And once again his vision turned blood red.

"Leave none... alive..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

19