ch. 1
1.5k 12 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening the heavy eyes that I tried opening for a while, I was met with a white ceiling. Feeling the numbing feeling on my arms IV drops were injected into my arm. Did I……… ? where am I? looking around my eyes landed on the slender hands that was attached to my body, it was obvious that the body I was in now wasn’t what I remembered. Groping my chest, yes the soft squishy feeling, but how come? Head hurting, I finally remembered what happened, I fell from the roof! After applying the paint and accidently slipping off, I should have listened when my mom said to wear a helmet.

His head in the clouds Misamu remembered going back home to school and bought a shoujo book together with the paint, life was good and this was how he normally went on each day.

But somehow with his head aching, he touched it thinking that would ease the pain, I slipped accidentally and came to this hospital ward.

I should’ve been making food right now I wonder what happened to my family back there?

I’m still not sure where I am but if I was actually still in my world but only with a different body, should I go back to where my house is?

Dragging the IV drops with me, I slowly went down and the soft hospital gown touched the floor, slowly opening the curtains, a fast thing came flying past before me.

Blowing my long hair it became messy, I protected my face from the wind and feeling that it was safe, I slowly peeked outside and saw flying vehicles all around us.

Moving closer towards the window, the buildings were so high and humongous that it didn’t match to what I remembered.

This? Is this the future? So advanced, so cool!

moving closer to look, I placed my hands on the exterior.

grabbing me hard by the arm a woman pulled me with her to the ground.

“Misamu! What the hell are you doing! You could’ve have fallen from there!”

Pulling me up with her to stand up the woman went to the window and closed it

“who is so irresponsible as to leave the window open”

Looking at her closely, she wore a white attire and looked like a nurse.

Hearing no response, the woman looked at me “what the hell? Say something”

This should be a plausible excuse though it is problematic but this is the only thing I can resort to now

“excuse me who are you?”

 

:V I’m testing the waters, might have longer ones :>

38