ch. 14
361 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a few days since the match, frankly, I'm quite thankful I didn't break my neck. My homeroom teacher initially questioned about the cut on my lip, but I simply explained that I had slipped while cooking dinner. Otherwise, my reputation as a student here would be ruined. 

The school was now preparing for the trip, with the exception of the second and third years, but the previous year's batch of representatives were asked to come. Each class had one teacher and one senior (2nd year) representative, for a total of four teachers and four senior representatives.

After the headcount, everyone boarded the hover bus. All of our personal items were separated to the left side using containers to keep them organized, and the materials for the trip were also separated on the right side.

We were told to get up early so we could arrive on time, so I scurried to an empty seat near the window. Since it was still dark outside and much colder, I wore a very thick coat and a skirt with black tights. It was pretty cold and I could feel my stomach starting to go bad, so I placed my hands with gloves at my stomach, thinking this would relieve the cold numbing feeling. I was also carrying snacks in a fridge-like bag, which I think was pretty cool, it wasn't too heavy, and it would automatically configure itself for easy transfer.

I was staring out the window while wearing headphones to cover my poor red ears. The glass had a layer of frost on it. After a short trip to the terminal, where the school had its own starship, we were asked to re-enter after transferring all of our luggage to the starship.

Unlike the one I rode to get here, this starship didn't have any cabins, but instead had a layout similar to that of an airplane, but the size and appearance was still as magnificent.

Being near the window, I can see down below where other flying vehicles were making their way to their own destinations.

As I felt movement beside me, it was actually Lyneth. Not minding her, I looked back again outside.

One of our teachers made an announcement, right after we eard tapping sounds on the starship's speakers. "I hope everyone is thrilled for the trip! Due to the fact that we will not be passing through wormholes, the trip may take up to half a day, students who have weak stomachs... better plan accordingly. goodluck! AHAHAH”

......demons, aghh, there's nothing I can do. We felt a tiny tremor after the announcement, and stars could be seen outside the glass windows in less than a second.  I placed the snacks in front of me in the compartment.   put on my gloves back in my stomach, letting sleep consume me. 

Because there were no service robots inside when I awoke halfway through the journey, I simply stood up and looked beside me. Lyneth, on the other hand, was fast asleep so I made my way through the starship's cafeteria slowly, so as not to make a sound.

Some 1st years from other classrooms were eating or browsing for foods for comfort in the hall. We'd have to serve ourselves because there were no cafeteria aunties and only machines. At the machine signs, there was red bean soup, but I was afraid I'd puke from the sweetness, so I went looking for something else. Finally, I settled on a chili bone soup.

You could choose the level of hotness and chilliness by having the machine place an automated cup in front of you. Carrying it in my hands, I set the hot soup on one of the tables.

Drinking the soup made me feel better, heavenn~ thinking that someone was calling behind me, I removed the other side of the headphones.

“-Misamu”

Surprised to see who it was; it was actually the protagonist!!

“how’d you know my name?”

“……we’re classmates”

…..you mean harem member.

Continuing, Cullen just came here to tell me “do you have an upset stomach? I noticed during the trip. I actually brought heat pads with me”

Why would he carry this?.....As expected of the protagonist! Always ready. Accepting it with a “thank you” he immediately left.

So considerate, wait.. for how long did he know that I had an upset stomach??

There were no further issues throughout the trip; but, as the majority of my class was awake and things were becoming noisy and lively, I pulled out the fridge bag and invited everyone to have some snacks. Inside, there were a variety of appetizers, sandwiches, mochi, and even drinks to choose from.

I felt better moving around because of the portable heat pads the protagonist gave me. Can’t believe a guy would be carrying this around, because there’d be no way, I would’ve carried this when I was a guy.

He’s making his moves fast but, it makes him seem like some kind of pervert…

Onto the last piece of snack, I went back to my seat and drank some of the one’s I set aside for myself.

After a half-day journey, the spaceship pilot issued an announcement stating that we would now be landing and that everyone should remain in their seats.

The landing shook the ship a little, but that was about it. Upon stepping out of the ship, w e saw that the planet had several floating islands, and we were on the largest on sight. People with acrophobia wouldn't have fainted if they looked down though; the bottom had many rivers and mountains, but the only difference was that instead of green leaves, everything tree-like plants were crimson or had shades of red, which is exactly like the season autumn.

The lecturers taught us some interesting facts as we lined up in our classes to get into our various vehicles. "First time viewing it? Some of you may be familiar with trees, but the ones you see in the planet are a really an uncommon kind; you'd think that the natural hue of trees would be green, right? while most trees have died long ago, scientists have manufactured and tested this species on this once barren planet, the brilliant hue was caused by the planet's environment and the sort of dirt it is currently growing in."

I’m not curious at all, I’ve seen trees…. Like every day.

The teacher stopped talking and hurried us inside the vehicles.

I would’ve expected more the trip but it was the same like in the past.

Setting up the tents, didn’t take us much time as I expected because it looked big. Actually, I only needed to push a button and it would automatically inflate and boom, you have a big tent for everyone.

The teachers and second year representatives though, got to have wooden cabins you’d usually on mountains. So unfair.

Placing my stuff inside and finding a good place to rest, some of the girls started changing as the weather was a little stuffy in the planet.

I would’ve been so flustered before, that looking at a girl’s bare legs would make me blush, but now that I’ve seen a girl’s body and changing everyday with Misamu’s I can just look at this sight over and over without getting a reaction and as if I were cooking breakfast.

Also changing my clothes, I especially picked a blank tank top and grey sweatpants. As we would be expected to do training while in this place.

 

author: training for what?

Misamu: ( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一♡

17