CHAPTER 1: Summoned to the Another World
473 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Sigh! What the fuck is wrong with this author's head? " I shouted at the phone's screen while reading an average Japanese Harem rocom manga. I already knew that I was going to get angry a lot when I was going to read this rocom but I needed to escape from reality where I was a total miserable being in love. More like scum in the romance.

" Definitely, Ichika is the best girl. Why just why? " I shouted at the phone's screen again to ease my anger.

After reviling my stress to shitty work, I closed my phone and got up from my gaming Chair that I brought from the second shop and I decided to get another teacup so I picked up the cup that was in front of me, on the table. 

Suddenly, I felt a headache and the cup in my hand was dropped on the floor but I was not in the state to take care of that thing. My body twitched a lot and I felt extreme pain throughout my whole body. I closed my eyes due to pain and I groaned in pain. Due to the pain, I went unconscious. 

" Wake up, You Mortals " A powerful voice that carried otherworldly Being's voice which could shake my whole body like I wanted to bow down and worshipped her, resounded in my brain.

I opened my eyes and I saw a lot of people whose ages were around 18 to 25 years old. I stood up and the other people also stood up, more like different kind of power was pulled us to stand up. Their features were strange and some had cat ears, other had ears like Elf. Like me, the other people were also confused a lot but showed surprising faces like me.

I checked my body and I was wearing a blue tight jean and simple sleeveless white shirts. I looked at the surroundings and the other people were also wearing the same clothing as me. 

I was standing on the Plaza and that looked extremely gorgeous. Especially the walls were decorated with gold and illuminated the colorful colors. The beautiful harp's sound resonated throughout the area and I felt like I was in the dreamland. 

I pinched my cheek until it went red to check I was in the dream or not. The other people were in total Chaos state like me. Like punching their cheeks and mouths were opened enough to enter the elephant.

" Enough! Mortals " I heard that gorgeous voice and the figure descent from the sky. A woman's figure that had gorgeous curves. Probably the most beautiful woman I saw in my entire life. She had beautiful blond hair and her existence allured me a lot. I was extremely attracted to her.

Her big figure covered the whole sky and the angels played remarkable songs and the beautiful melody echoed the whole area. 

" Welcome from this ThataGabar World. One of my creations.  I summoned all of you, mortals to entertain me. Don't worry, I will grant everything to the remarkable player whatever they want. I wish all of you good luck " The woman's voice echoed throughout the whole area and I was amazed by her words. 

' I was summoned to another world ' I thought. What the fuck. I screamed inside me and I tried to calm down my mind from this sudden reality strike. 

I didn't know should I be happy or not. I didn't have a girlfriend. I had one elder brother who had a nice job. When I was in deep thought, that woman opened her mouth and looked at all of us.

' Is my brother in this world ?' I thought. 

" Damm " I muttered.

" I have the presents in your inventory. Don't worry, this world works like a game and I believe all of you have played games before. Then! Good Luck " The woman told and her figure returned to the sky. The sky turned into a normal color and the people started to be aware of the situation.

Some cried with happiness and some cried with despair. Some just stood up and thinking like me. Some were trying to awake from this nightmare and trying to bang their heads to the floor.

' Status ' I told inside myself and trying to do something that most people would do in this Game like the world. A screen appeared in front of my eyes.

[ Name - Harlequin

Age - 19

Class - None

Race - Player ( Half Nouma - Half High Elf) 

Level - 1 ( Exp-0/10)

Health Point - 100/100

Mana- 50/50

Reputation - 10

Charms - 10

Spirit - 12

Strength - 11

Agility - 12

Luck - 5

Intelligence - 11

Stamina - 10 

Defense -10

Resistance - 12

Friends List - 5 

Racial Skills - Nouma's language, High Elf's language 

Skills - Inventory, Boxing Mastery Level 3, Human's language ] 

I read the screen carefully and many thoughts entered into my head. 

'Fuck! Fucking Name is the Game name that I usually put in the games. Half Nouma - Half High Elf. I know about High Elf but I don't know anything about Nouma Race, at all. Damm! What a messed-up. ' I thought and I opened the inventory.  Harlequin's IGN was inspired by the Seven Deadly Sins series. Harlequin was one of my favorite male characters.

I found a simple sword, a book, and 15 Silver coins. I immediately took out the sword and a book. I looked at the simple sword and a screen appeared beside the sword.

[ _ A Average Sword

Attributes Bonus _ +4 Damage ] 

After that, I stored it back in my inventory and I looked at the book. A screen appeared beside the book again.

[ Basic Information about ThataGabar World

Language - Human Language ] 

' Oh! what a surprise ' I thought and I opened the book's cover to read the book. 

7