CHAPTER 6: Meeting
178 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Wow," I muttered. There were a lot of people going, talking and doing a lot of things. People paid attention to us only a few glances but they continued their doings. It looked like they were avoiding us.

There were a lot of players around two hundred. They were just sitting and enjoying the town. Some native people looked at us with interesting eyes, some looked at us with scorned eyes, some looked at us with hopeful eyes. There were a lot of meanings and a lot of expectations behind those eyes.

' Weird. Feel like they are expecting our arrivals. ' I thought. This Plaza could accommodate nearly a thousand people and people's eyes talked a lot. 

' One Millon players per One Continent. There were 1200 cities so at least 834 players per one town. Beginners or Recommended Towns are 1000 so a city like this that doesn't include in Beginners or recommendations are going to get very few players ' I thought. I moved from the place I was standing. There was a floating stone or Teleportation Stone. I moved to a place that could view Teleportation Stone's place. 

I received a call from Sakura and I picked it.

( Where are you? I am already here ) Sakura's voice resonated.

( I am also here. There are a lot of people here so I will take out the sword and wave with it to see me clearly ) I talked her back. Wells, there were only Two hundred people but still, it was very difficult to find when I didn't know her current appearance. 

( Ok. Now do it ) She told me and I got a message from MinMin and he was already here so I texted him that back. I told him that I will wave with a sword. 

I took out a sword and it was not heavy but I could feel the weight very well. I waved with the sword and the other players got what I was doing and they made me a place for me. None of the players didn't want to get troubles and they minded their own businesses. We all were in the new world so we needed time to settle down. There were definitely people who had dead-eyes but still giving up was not an opinion. I believed idiots would even know that. This was a new start for a new future.

( Oh! I found you. I will cut off the connection) Sakura told me and cut off the connection. I continuously waved back and I got the message from MinMin which he also found me.

" Oh! You are here " I heard a voice and I moved my head in the direction of the voice. 

I found a young girl and her height was around 180 centimeters and the same height as mine. She had an oval-shaped face and had a devilish tail that had a heart-shaped at the end of the tail. Her ears were also pointy but the colors were red even though her skin-color was white only her ears were red but her eyes were crimson. She was wearing a skirt so her tail was waving freely like she was in a good mode. From the start, Sakura was a beautiful girl, especially her face had gorgeous shape. Even though her appearance changed a lot but her face still resembled to her previous life's face. Her body got a lot of buffs and she had big breasts compared to previous hers. Her cup was probably an F cup. Without a doubt, she was a beautiful woman besides she really possessed Charms, and not only the players but also the Natives looked at her like prey. 

' A Devil Race ' I thought.

I looked at her and I found a status screen beside her head.

[ Player's Name - Sakura-the FLAT 

Health Points - 120/120 

Title -None 

Class - None ] 

" Damm. You fucking look gorgeous" I immediately praised her.

" I know but you look very plain except your ears, you didn't change anything. " Sakura replied to me with a smug face.

" If you're not gay, I will definitely add you in my soon-to-be Harem " I neglected her words and I talked with a smile while checking her whole body. She got perfect legs and juicy tighs. She definitely got the lethal and perfect body.

' It must be because of her race ' I thought while appreciating her body. I tried the best I could to control my little brother because she gave some kind of aroma that rung my lust. I could already guess which race did she get from this alone. 

Perfect Body, Lethal Charm, Aroma that could ring the lust desires. The answer was Succubus but she lacked the Horn and Wings that her race had. Her other race removed them.

" Hahaha. Where is your friend? " Sakura asked me with a smile.

" I am here " Another voice answered her question from behind me. 

I looked at him and I could only swear from his luck.

[ Player's name - MinMin

Health Points - 90/90

Title - None

Class - None ] 

He had beautiful blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. His ears were also pointy like the Elf. He exactly looked like Elf. Felt like he was just 'An Elf '. He looked handsome and had a naturally charming aura. His height was a little shorter than me and our body build was quite the same but I had more muscle than him while he went to the Slim side. I might think of him as a native if I didn't see a green status screen that was identifying as ' The Player ' .

I kneeled from the unfairness and covered my eyes because tears were going to escape from my eyes. He looked ugly than me in my previous life but now he was quite handsome while I didn't change anything at all. But his face still resembled to his former face, still, he had beautiful skin and long hair, charming eyes. 

" Fuckkkkkkkkk " I screamed from the throat and I gritted my teeth to withstand the unfairness of this world.

" What a poor guy. His friends got good things while he is a plain " I heard whispers after whispers.

" Hahaha " Sakura laughed at me like a madwoman while MinMin looked at me with a smug face. 

" I know that he is a very lucky person. Like posted a lot of his Gachas on the discord but now, he has Gacha-god on his side " Sakura said.

" Yes. That motherfucker always got with a few rolls and I fucking needed to roll over 100 times to get the Characters I wanted. Damm, you asshole " I said with a smile.

" Don't be jealous. Luck is part of the skill. Yoshi Yoshi " MinMin told with a smile.

" Let's move from this place," I told and both of them nodded at me.

" What should we do? " MinMin asked me while sightseeing the town. The town definitely gave a fantasy vibe.

" But why did you choose Beasts-Men town? Is there a specific season? " Sakura asked me from another side with a smile. She always had a smile on her face.

" I will explain later. First, we need to find a place to stay. Sakura, you are Half-Beastman, right " I told her in a questioning tone.

" Yep. I will talk about this later " Sakura told me back.

" It looks like MinMin isn't definitely Beast-man and I am also not so we can not speak Beast-Man's language, please book a room for us for at least one week, " I told Sakura and I didn't ask MinMin's race.

" Ok. leave it to me " Sakura answered me back with a smile.

--------------------------

Check my Patreon for the advanced chapters. You can get four advanced chapters.

[ https://www.patreon.com/Lazysloth10 ]

6