CHAPTER 10: The Gears
309 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Fuckkkkkk " I screamed from the unfairness again. This world was worse than my former world. 

" You are a cheating existence! " I told Sakura and MinMin and both of them nodded.

" Luck is part of the skill. What can I do?" Sakura simply answered and her answer hurt me a lot? 

" But still my defense and mana are pretty low and I am planning to allocate all of my attributes points to Defense. What about you? Harley " Sakura asked me.

" I am planning to allocate my point on strength. I am going to need strength to swing the sword without any difficulty besides my status screen is pretty balanced so I will need strength to level up or to kill the monster " I replied to her.

" I see. I can feel my weakness because of my race. For example, my body is very weak and I can feel the definite difference between my previous's body and this body. All my muscles are gone and I need to start from zero " Sakura explained to me. I allocated every point to strength and I didn't feel that much change at all.Sakura also did like me. After that I checked my status screen.

[ Name - Harlequin 

Age - 19

Class - None

Race - Player ( Half Nouma - Half High Elf)

Level - 2 ( Exp-0/20)

Health Points - 100

Mana - 20

Attributes Points - 0

Reputation - 10

Charms - 10

Spirit - 12

Strength - 13

Agility - 12

Luck - 5

Intelligence - 11

Stamina - 10

Defense - 10

Resistance - 12

Friends List - 5 

Racial Skills - Nouma's language, High Elf's language 

Skills - Inventory, Boxing Mastery Level 1, Human's language ] 

" Oh! if I am not wrong, Palluma is a small human-like Dwarf but they are a very weak race, probably the weakest race among the Beastmen race. Their only advantage is a good sight that can even see in the Darkness and a pretty good sense that can smell the dangers " I told Sakura.

" I am really glad that I didn't become fully pledge Palluma. I really thanked my Demon race for removing my other race's weakness " Sakura said with a smile.

" I am reading about Nouma race but you really got a mysterious race. Maybe you pulled a hidden race and later you will unlock your race's overpowered skill. " MinMin said with an excited tone.

" Opp! That's possible. If I am not wrong, Nouma has a beautiful tattoo on their backs. Now take off your cloth and show us " Sakura told me with an excited tone.

" I also want to see but we don't have a mirror here, " I told and got up from the bed. I went in front of them and I took off my cloth. I backed them.

" Do I have a tattoo? " I asked with an anticipated tone. At least, I wanted a cool tattoo. I didn't get the eyes and hair colors that High Elves had. If I didn't get that tattoo, I was going to cry in the corner.

" Fuck. It is fucking gorgeous" MinMin stood up from the chair and caressed my back.

" Yep. I also think that it is a really beautiful tattoo or more like a art" Sakura also stood up and caressed my tattoo like MinMin did. 

I felt itchy because they were caressing my back but I tried my best I could to calm down my laugh. 

" What kind of shapes or colors? Damm I want a mirror " I asked them with an excited tone.

" It is very difficult to say " MinMin answered me back.

" Yep, as he said. It is very difficult to say but the color is black and it has no definite shape but I felt like watching a masterpiece of art that painted with one's emotions that touched the deepest desires. Damm! " Sakura told with a smile.

" That's much. I am really want to see it. " I told them with a smile and I was dying to see it. 

" Wear your cloth back. We have a lot of things to do. " Sakura told and sat on the bed again.

" We need gears. I want a bow and I will sell my sword. I also need to buy arrows. We also need to buy Health Potions and many more " MinMin told and sat down. 

MinMin could use a bow because he was a club member of the Archery Club at school. But he didn't focus on the archery that much. That's why his Archery level was pretty low. Only better than a person who never held a bow. But now he had Elf race. Elves were supposed to good at archery and he also possessed a good sight. I also could see more than I did in my previous life. My sight improved a lot like I was using the lens. I could feel a little bit of headache because I was trying to adapt my sight. It was only a little bit so I could easily tolerate compared to this situation. 

" Yes. Let's ask Foka about Gears. We need to register at Adventure Guild and we can train ourselves at Adventure Guild's training ground. " Sakura told with a smile.

" It is already 1:00 pm but we don't need to rush. We will start our real adventure tomorrow. " I told while brushing my none existed beard. 

"Let's go. We should finish that all today. "Sakura got up from the bed and I also got up from the bed. We exited from the room under the lead of MinMin. We went to the ground floor and we saw Foka was still talking with players that we countered earlier.

As MinMin said, the girl who talking with Foka was really beautiful. She had cat ears and cattail, she had a playful aura and playful vibe. She put a mischievous smile while talking to Foka. I could not see any sort of negative feelings on her face at all. Her party consisted of Five members including her. She was definitely Half-Beastmen and Half-HighElf because she had beautiful long Green hair and eyes that resembled the forest. There was another girl beside her and she had Horns on her head. Her Horns were red and it shaped nicely as I could see in anime. The most notable features of that girl were her hands because there were a lot of dragon's scales which were red in color. That girl looked timid, she looked cute if you looked carefully. Her eyes were also looked like Dargon's eyes and she also had a tail but it looked like Demon-tail, at the end of her tail that had Spear shaped, unlike Sakura which was heart-shaped. 

' Half Demon, Half-Dragon. Damm! she is the peak of the players. ' I thought. The other three were males and they also had Handsome faces. They might be a popular student group. Even though our bodies went a lot of changes but our faces didn't change at all. The other three boys were handsome and cute.

I looked at Sakura and she was licking her lip with a devilish smile. 

' Fuck. ' I swore inside my head. 

--------------

Please support me at my pat-reon,

https://www.pat-reon.com/Lazysloth10 

[ You can get four advanced chapters] 

7