Chapter 1 – Outside World
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author's Note: This novel is also on Honeyfeed and Royalread)

I was really excited that day. It was my first time outside that forest. I wanted to reach my destination as soon as possible. My heart was beating faster and faster as I took each step. My destination? It's called the 'Sword and Magic Academy'. (Author's note: My naming sense is absolutely garbage) As the name tells, it's a school that teaches about swords and magic to make it's students strong warriors.....according to what my master told me anyway. As I was thinking, I watched the things around me. 

'It's beautiful' I thought.

I had literally seen nothing but trees in my entire life...well, 17 years to be exact. I was always on life and death situations fighting monsters in the past years. And now, here I am admiring the outside world and it's people. Speaking of people, as I walked, I saw other humans! Before, the only human other than me was my master. Now let's get back to topic. The reason I'm going to the academy is that my master told me to go there. This is what he said.

    " You need to make allies to fight the Demon King. Don't underestimate him. You can't do it alone, you need allies to help you in the fight. That's the first reason I'm sending you outside. The second reason is, to broaden your horizons. You need to explore the outside world. There can also be different artifacts that will help you in the fight against the Demon king." 

       And here I am, going to the academy where master said I can make strong allies for the fight. And now it stood in front of me. The 'Swords and Magic Academy'.

(Author's notes: Here's the first chapter of my first ever novel. I have no idea how you guys will feel about it, but I'm having fun. The release schedules will be irregular, as I'm writing this for fun. But, I'll try to not take too much time posting other chapters. I know the chapter is too short but It's just chapter 1 so maybe it will be longer in the upcoming chapters. Tell me what you guys think  about this chapter.)

0