Chapter 4 – Information
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After going out from the academy, I searched for a inn to stay for the night. There were only 3 of them in the town. I found one named Paradise Inn and entered.

"Welcome to Paradise inn. How may I help you?"

A middle-aged man welcomed me in.

"I would like a room to stay." I said.

"For how much time?"

"1 day."

I was going to stay for only 1 day as there is the test tomorrow and after passing the test, all students stay inside the academy. What's that? What if I fail? I will not fail.
I am too arrogant, you say? Call it confidence. Anyways, back to topic.

"You will need to pay 5 copper coins for that." the man said.

I quickly gave the money, got my keys and went to my room.

(Author's Note: Money value
1 gold = 100 silver
1 silver: 10 copper)

The room was simple with only one bed and a bathroom. After going to my room, I organized my thoughts about today. I had also collected some information about today and I also had some information from master beforehand.

This world had 3 continents: East, West, North and South.

Each continent was extremely huge with a lot of countries.

Now the power levels of the world. There are a lot of professions. Mage, Swordsman, Magic Swordsman, Blacksmith and Alchemist being some of them.

Here are the power levels:

Mage: The pinnacle of mages is the 15th level.
Swordsman: The pinnacle of swordsmen is the 15th level.
Magic Swordsman: They are people who use magic sword arts along with normal sword arts. Their pinnacle is the 15th level.
Blacksmith: People who forge weapons. The pinnacle is 1st class Blacksmith. (They are measured as "class" the lowest being 5th class, the highest being 1st class)
Alchemist: People who make medicines and pills. The pinnacle is 1st class (5th to 1st)

There are also people who have broken their limits and become higher level. People call them "Transcendent". But they are very rare.

As for me, it's a bit complicated. You see, I have a special power. The power is "absorption".
I can absorb the mana of the beings I kill. I have killed countless monsters in my life and have absorbed a lot of mana and have gotten decently strong, 18th level magic swordsman to be exact. But even so, defeating the demon king is a ridiculous goal. He's stronger than all the monsters compared to this world. The demon king was only defeated by the strongest swordsman in history, known as Sword Emperor. Thinking about it now, I wonder how he did it when the demon king was so powerful.

But I will try my absolute best to defeat him as this is the ultimate goal that master gave. 

'Time to sleep.'

After organizing all my thoughts, I decided to sleep.

0