Empty Book (3)
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning home, Qin Yang instructed his servants to assemble a sandbag in his courtyard. He wanted to cultivate his sense of touch as soon as possible.

After surprises and surprises, Qin Yang was anxious and desperate to attain a higher realm in cultivation. Yi Shan has eighty per cent to win the Holy Land Meets while Jiang Lu'er is leaving for the Land of Immortals. However, here he is stuck in his small world, having a mediocre talent without hope of accomplishing his dream.

Qin Yang headed to the bathroom and soaked himself in the bath. Maidservants helped washed his body. Despite their curvaceous figures, Qin Yang turned a blind eye and closed his eyes.

"As expected, even in the bath...Master is diligent,"

One of the female servants thought as she helped wash Qin Yang as he mediated.

After washing his body, the maidservants helped Qin Yang wore his clothes and tied his long hair. After done, Qin Yang contemplated and decided to work out his sour body.

After his week-long seclusion in order to advance to 2-star senses enhancement, he hadn't had the time to work out his body. Without a workout, his body felt heavy and stiff.

Qin Yang went to the training field and ran for ten laps there. After done, he stretched his body and repeated the action.
At that moment, soldiers were also training in the field and they naturally noticed Qin Yang. They greeted him and continued on their business and sparred with one another.

These soldiers were the main force of Marshall Qin. However, the soldiers in the field are still undergoing training, so they were not official hunters.

In the Purple Cuspate Kingdom, Hunter is the main profession. In the Crimson Purple Mountain, many land beasts lurked about there and it was the top hunting ground for many.

Hunters are well received by the common people. They risked their lives to bring food, even though they did it to earn money.

To martial artists, resources are the most important thing. Cultivation is hard, and without resources to support your martial expenses, then there is little to no hope to become an expert like Marshall Qin.

Thus, young aspiring martial artists would work under someone's banner to cover up their necessities. Of course, they would first undergo training before they were eligible to hunt in the Crimson Purple Mountain with others.

After an incense stick of time(15min), Qin Yang finally stopped and wiped the sweats on his forehead.

"Young Master, the sandbags are ready."
A young maid appeared next to Qin Yang.
Qin Yang nodded and said:
"Alright. Thanks for the trouble; go to the property department and take this paper with you."
The maid took the paper and her eyes widened in surprise. She shook her head.
"Young master, this is too valuable."
"It's okay."
Qin Yang smiled and continued:
"Don't worry too much; you guys deserve this. A fifty gold liangs, you have been working hard all this time, so rewarding you for your hard work is just something I ought to do."
The maid did not speak. The paper on her hand was equivalent to 50 gold liangs. Qin Marshall Mansion's Property Department is where the servants would receive their salary.
Working in the Qin Marshall Mansion, they were not treated badly. They could rest on weekends and be allowed to leave if they had illnesses. Sometimes, they would even be given medicines if the illness is heavy. With a monthly salary of 2 gold liangs, they could never ask for more; after all, they were mortals.
"Just take it, Sister Xin. I heard you are pregnant; just take this as my congratulatory. How's that sound?"
Qin Yang had heard prior to his seclusion that Sister Xin, who was taking care of him since he was 5, was pregnant. Because he was preoccupied with his thoughts to advance that day, he could not send his regards. Now that he had the chance, he was happy that Sister Xin now had a happy family.
Sister Xin clasped the paper and bowed gratefully.

"Young master, this will certainly help us. Thank you so much."

Words could not describe how happy Sister Xin was.

"If you really act like that, it feels weird. Right, I'll be an uncle from now on."

Qin Yang chatted with the maid as they headed to Azure White Palace; Qin Yang's abode.
"I'll definitely not forget young master. Once this child is born, I'll certainly let this brat acknowledge you." Sister Xin giggled. When no one was around, she felt at ease. That was because when she first started working here, Qin Yang was easygoing and did not suppress others with his superiority.
He treated everyone who works for him very well. In Qin Marshall Mansion, everyone adored Qin Yang. To them, no young master was better than him.
Furthermore, she was just a servant and a mortal. Chatting casually with the young master would bound to create rumors. She did not want that to happen.

After sister Xin left onwards Property Department, Qin Yang looked around the courtyard. Sandbags were positioned in the center. These sandbags contain purple sands that could be found on the outskirts of Crimson Purple Mountain. Each grain is hard as iron, punching it would be lethal and harmful to one's body.

In terms of ferocity, purple sands paled against Iron Bamboo Tree. However, once combined and placed in a sack made with purple bear hides, then it would be astonishingly tough. Someone who had not enhanced their sense of touch would find it unbearable to suffer under these sandbags.

However, to a fearsome figure that wished to speed up enhancing their senses of touch, they would be willing to suffer on it like Qin Yang.

Qin Yang stood before the sandbags and he silently lamented. Purple sands, because it could speed up enhancing the sense of touch, it were expensive. Unless one was willing to risk his life gathering such sands in the Crimson Purple Mountain, one would not be able to get their hands on it.

But to Qin Yang?

He could simply command someone then such an item would be spoonfed to him. Qin Yang was grateful that he had been born in a rich household that could support his martial way, unlike his peers who struggled to even get admitted to Seven Strife Academy.
Even though Qin Yang had a desire to help the poor, he knew that with his current capability such a thing could not be fulfilled.
"Pah! Pah!" Punch after punch, Qin Yang started enhancing his sense of touch. Every time his fist connected with the sandbags, an intolerable pain would numb his arms then immobilized his body.
Qin Yang savored the pain and flowed them into his brain. This is the sequence of cultivating the sense of touch; transferring pain to the brain then convert it to enhancement.
There are many various ways to cultivate the sense of touch. Touch means to feel something, to perceive Heaven and Earth. The sandbags method that Qin Yang is currently using is simply a hard-level method of touch enhancement.
Above the hard level, there is a hell-level difficulty of increasing one's touch. That is to feel death. But such insane enhancement is risking one's life. Normally, only those brave ones or desperate ones would wish to enhance their sense of touch through such a method.
After punching who knows how long, Qin Yang rested before the sandbags. He sat there breathing heavily like a dog on its end; his fists were dripping with blood. Although he was in great pain, Qin Yang never once groaned in pain. Such willpower was simply astonishing considering that he is a fourteen-year-old child.

"Young master, I prepared you a boiled blood ginseng water to rinse your hand,"
An old servant appeared in front of Qin Yang. In his hand, he held a container boiling with medicine.
"There's no need. Put that over there and I'll do it later."
Hearing Qin Yang, the old man shook his head decisively:
"Young master, don't make it hard for this old one. Your health is more important. Don't worry Young Master, this is just ten-year-old blood ginseng. Old master instructed me that you must saturate your hand to avoid infections."
Qin Yang sighed:
"This is a waste of medicine."
"Young master, please endure. Once you reach Body Augmentation, naturally you would not worry about infection anymore."
The old man smiled bitterly.
Body Augmentation is the realm where the mortal body starts its transformation. In this realm, one would be immune to infection and illnesses.

Qin Yang shook his head thinking about his father. He was not done practising after all. Using medicine each round would be a waste! Sometimes, Qin Yang's one practise would last around 5 rounds. That means if he consumed blood ginseng each round, he would be wasting 5 blood ginseng!
That is why Qin Yang said it's a waste of medicine.
This kind of luxurious cultivation is something the common folks could not hope to compare!
Qin Yang sighed and complied with his father's wishes. He did not want his parents to be worried about him.
....

...

...

After cultivating to enhance his sense of touch, Qin Yang returned early in his room at 6 in the evening. He still has a duel that would take place tomorrow plus the date he had with Jiang Lu'er. Both things, he could not afford to miss them.
So he went to bed early to alleviate his body into its peak condition.

Sitting on his bed, Qin Yang looked at the moon that shone outside his room. Then he lit up an incense stick and the room brightened. He took out the book that he took from Jiang Tian earlier and opened it.

After playing around with it for some time, trying to figure out its every nook, he sighed and put it next to him.
"There's nothing extraordinary on it."
Qin Yang drifted into his sleep. He dreamed something. In that dream, many ancient beasts flew around the sky. Then the scene changed, he appeared on a battlefield.
Corpses littered around and powerful beings fought against the gigantic and strange beasts. Each collision would annihilate the mountains and seas.
As for Qin Yang, he was not affected by this storm. He watched everything with horror. These kinds of battles certainly belong to immortals!
He did not know why he dreamed of such a scene. However, he continued observing everything like a spectator. Encountering this kind of dream is rare.
The scene changed. Qin Yang now saw a middle-aged man standing in a mountain without an end. That middle-aged man was holding a bow. When he shot, the air would be pierced and thunder would resonate. Each of his arrows would crush the head of the gigantic beasts.

"How powerful..."

Qin Yang was shocked. He watched for a while and then decided to wake up from his sleep. However, the moment he opened his eyes, he appeared within a void.

Around him were full of floating cards and dungeons with gigantic doors. In the center of this void, an old man was meditating with eyes closed.

When Qin Yang appeared, his eyes abruptly opened and stared.

Qin Yang felt uncomfortable by the stare but he did not move. He could feel that the old man had no malice.

"After many eras, a successor has finally been born. Young man, welcome to the Realm of Nothingness."

1