Primeval Vaporous Villa (1)
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ten markings. Marshall Qin's son is so cowardly."

"I knew it! Zhou Lin is more stalwart than Qin Yang. If Qin Yang has certainty on one's self, why would he choose ten markings?"

"We don't know what's the battlefield yet. It depends on which battlefield is it. If it's an open battlefield, then it's a game over for Qin Yang."

The crowd conversed amongst themselves.

Once the players entered the Dueling Stage Array, the array would generate an arbitrary battlefield. The array nestled a hundred battlefields such as a deserted island, beast wilderness, primeval jungles, magma ruins, and so on.

Ten markings functioned more in the complicated battlefield. However, when the battlefield is relatively simple, it was excessive to have since the two players would simply face each other without any tactics, just like two people dueling on an open stage.

Qin Yang did not take the jeers seriously. His condition was already at its peak and everything that his will carried at the moment was to win! Win and defeat Zhou Lin; only then the Gates of his dream would slowly loosen.

"Should we start?" Qin Yang stared at Zhou Lin.

The latter glared at him with contempt and said:

"Let me tell you this, Qin Yang, no matter what you do; there's only one outcome, humiliation. I'll trample you beneath my foot. So that you will realize you're not worthy of Princess Lu'er!"

Zhou Lin then strode in the array.

"If I'm not worthy. Then, how about you?" asked Qin Yang with a smile.

Zhou Lin halted and replied with a cold glint. "I'm indeed unworthy but my big brother is. If I defeat you here and then, Princess Lu'er will realize the difference between you and my brother through me!"

"So you are doing this for your brother?"

Qin Yang suddenly remembered the dance earlier this morning. That zither play Jiang Lu'er did means she severed her feelings to him?

Qin Yang did not understand the hidden meaning behind her zither player. Perhaps he would know after today's duel.

Zhou Lin scoffed and did not speak as he sat in the array. Qin Yang expressionlessly followed him.

The moment they sat in the center, the supervisor activated the array. Radiant glares in the engraved text, while inside the array, Qin Yang and Zhou Lin's consciousness were transferred into the battlefield.

Meanwhile.

The Supervisor mounted the stage and took out a jade orb. This jade orb is part of the Dueling Stage Array. Through this jade orb, one could spectate the duel in omniscient.

The supervisor tapped his finger and the jade orb shone.

Swoosh!

A projectile encompassed the venue.

Seeing the projectile, the onlookers were rendered speechless.

"What the hell...A complicated battlefield!?... This Qin Yang is so lucky!"

"That's not right. It's Primeval Vaporous Villa! This battlefield is one of Zhou Lin's turf. With his forbidden arts operated here, Qin Yang would surely suffer in the hands of Zhou Lin!"

"Eh, that's right. I remember now; Zhou Lin had never lost on this battlefield. Out of ten matches, he won them all without breaking a sweat. What's more his forbidden arts, Diffusion Misty Eyes, works here very well!"

"My good brother, you can do it," sighed Jiang Tian as he observed the projectile with melancholy.

Primeval Vaporous Villa, a battlefield that is located in a primeval jungle within an abandoned villa. What's more, mists shrouded the villa, so the vision would be curtailed by 40%.

In such type of battlefield, Zhou Lin's diffusion misty eyes which could see through the mists undoubtedly had the biggest advantage over Qin Yang.

Thus, Jiang Tian sympathized with Qin Yang's luck to be matched on this battlefield.

Within the battlefield.

Qin Yang opened his eyes and noticed that he was now standing in the player lobby. He could see the 3 minutes countdown nearby, which indicates once the countdown reached 0, the match would begin.

The reason why the players would be given 3 minutes to prepare was for them to accustomed to the battlefield. 

Qin Yang did not waste time and familiarized the map that was displayed in the center of the player lobby. Seeing that the battlefield was 'Primeval Vapurous Villa, Qin Yang's brow squinted.

"This is troublesome. The battlefield favored Zhou Lin. I have just reached 2-star senses enhancement a few days ago, so I did not have time to learn forbidden arts. I would have lost this match if that's the case."

Qin Yang thought, then sighed in relief:

"Thankfully, I have learned the Martial Flow. If I fused my two senes into one, my perception would enhance by 40%. Without using my martial flow, my senses would wane by 40%, but if I cover that loss with the Martial Flow, my vision would not be affected by the mists."

In the following three minutes, Qin Yang used it to summarized the complicated, safe, and dangerous areas on the battlefield. Then after the countdown buzzed, Qin Yang opened his eyes and stood up.

The next moment.

Swoosh!

Qin Yang appeared on the battlefield as he took a deep breath and stared in his vicinity. Buildings wrapped in weeds and veins surrounded him. There were trees around the wrecked barricades, it was so tall that you could not see its end. Mists shrouded Qin Yang's vision, preventing him from having a clear sight of where he had been teleported on.

Qin Yang looked at his body and saw ten papers stuck on him; two on his thigs, shoulders, and knees. Three were three on his torso, and lastly one in the heart. 

"First, I need to find a bow and arrows. It seems that I'm in some kind of basement...There should be things that I needed here."

Qin Yang then began to move inside the ruined cottages. On the other side, Zhou Lin stood beneath the weeds. He was outside the Villa, in the backyard. 

Taking a deep breath, Zhou Lin operated his Diffusion Misty Eyes and saw a pile of arrows in the ground. He picked them up and stored them to the quiver on his back.

"I now have 10 arrows. I should collect 50 first and find a bow. If I'm lucky and find a treasure chest, that would be nice. After then, I'll start hunting Qin Yang," thought Zhou Lin as he shuffled around the backyard.

"This is so hard for me to find arrows. Because I need to conserve my strength, I can not activate the Martial Flow. It has a time limitation if I use it now. I'll be at disadvantage," Qin Yang furrowed his brows as he looked at the nine arrows on his hands. He then stored them on the quiver, his thoughts preoccupied o how to find a bow.

At that moment, a flash gleamed in a hidden corner of the basement. Qin Yang noticed the light and instantly stared at it. 

"A treasure chest!"

"Qin Yang is so lucky, the barrier has not started shrinking yet, but he already found a treasure chest."

"What a dogshit luck."

"Hmph, even though Qin Yang had found a treasure chest, Zhou Lin has already collected twenty arrows. In no time, Qin Yang would be hunted by Zhou Lin!"

The onlookers commented as they watched the projectile.

The battlefield, Primeval Vapurous Villa, had 6600 square meters. In such a huge area, the barrier would shrink 1000 square meters every five minutes. This is to affixed the time of the duel between the two players and to let them face each other as soon as possible.

In the dueling stage array, the players would not be given any arrows or bows, only quiver. The players had to accumulate them. This rule is to prevent the influential ones, who have expensive bows and arrows, which meant for fairness to the less fortunate ones.

The treasure chest that was discovered by Qin Yang would give out alluring stuff. Opening them, the player would be either given a bow, a stack of arrows,  a powder buffs, or an energy drink that could survive outside the barrier shrinking.

"Every dog has its day," Jiang Tian roared in the corner while waving his hands to the projectile. His good brother undoubtedly had the highest luck to find a treasure chest!

After opening the treasure chest, Qin Yang found a wooden bow and a powder buff inside. This bow is just an ordinary bow without any excellent function similar to Sky Bamboo Bow.

However, the powder buff was a fire buff. Once the arrow was stained by this powder, the arrow would blaze once it was shot out. Qin Yang was contented with the items.

After taking the powder buff, Qin Yang stained six of his arrow with the blaze buff, leaving only 3 of his arrows not buffed. He then picked up the bow and started walking.

"With the stuff I have now, I should go inside the villa. If I arrive there earlier than Zhou Lin, I would have the advantage."

As Qin Yang thought, the ground trembled slightly.

The barrier was shrinking!

Qin Yang did not idle anymore and began moving deeper to the villa.

1