Chapter 5. Ignition
938 13 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was distracted for the rest of the day after being kissed by Samantha. Her lips felt soft and the spot she kissed felt wet for hours. 

 

I went to the gym with Sophia, completely forgetting that Chantal wanted to meet with me.

 

I was going out more frequently, not playing video games as much as I used to. I still did it from time to time to stay close with my friends, but even they could notice I was getting rusty.

 

--

 

The next day at school I was in a daze.

 

Gerald had pulled Jake into reading some mainstream manga, which Jake had somewhat enjoyed. They were now talking about it with great differences in their opinions, both enjoying and disliking different elements of the story.

 

“Dude, what’s wrong with you?” Jake finally asked me, while Gerald was waving his hand in front of my eyes.

 

“Hmm, no reaction,” Gerald announced my death and moved on to eating meatballs from his plate in my memory.

 

Jake was quick on the pick-up, and followed my gaze.

 

Unexpectedly, Sophia was sitting on a table with a couple of quiet looking girls. 

 

It was almost like our tabl..- I noticed Gerald. Nope, no similarities. I would eventually have to pull Gerald over to the gym.

 

“Oh, so she’s the first one to catch your attention, huh.” Jake stared at her for a bit. “Yeah, she’s cute.” 

 

Jake made a ‘whatever’ gesture with his shoulders before moving to poke his plate with a fork, as the mystery that had been bothering him for a long time had finally been solved.

 

No Jake, she’s not just ‘cute’. She’s also beautiful from the inside. Still inexperienced with women, Jake probably couldn’t appreciate it the same way I did even if he met her in person. Virgins only had eyes for bodies, but I had standards beyond that.

 

I sighed as I thought of her softly rejecting me. Nevertheless, her social skills prevailed over my awkwardness and yesterday’s gym session was joyful, like nothing ever happened.

 

Just as I focused back on eating, Chantal passed by our table. 

 

“Cuter than her?”

Jake was pointing at Chantal. She’s always kind to everyone, is good at school, and her body is perfect to the male gaze. 

 

Or that’s who she was to people at school. Of course she would be Jake’s dream woman, someone he could only fantasize about. He probably considered her so far out of his reach, that if he actually had a chance with her he would fumble, not knowing what to do.

 

Chantal being adept at studying was the only thing I was confused about, it was not something one would assume from her uncaring personality. 

 

I knew her father and elder brother run a large and successful business, so maybe it runs in her blood. After studying, she would probably get a job from her family’s business and live a rosy life. 

 

It’s probably why the real her was so privileged and rude.

 

“Yes. Cuter than her,” I confidently confirmed. However, my eyes followed her ass for a while as it swayed, and I once again involuntarily thought about her beautiful nude figure. 

 

That ass was not developed by laziness, and she had a slight six pack to prove it. Her trained thighs accentuated her curves.

 

It felt like Chantal was purposely walking in front of me as she ran her hand through her pure white hair and loudly chatted with another girl. 

 

--

 

As I came home from school and searched for my keys, Chantal was waiting beside me with her school uniform and bag. Her classes had ended at the same time, and she didn’t even visit her own house to change clothes.

 

We hadn’t spoken a word. I just silently opened the door. 

 

“You’ve never lied to me before,” she said. 

 

“I know I told you I’d meet you yesterday, but I really forgot.”

 

She immediately dropped her school bag on the living room couch and took off her uniform’s shirt and her bra in a quick motion. With just a blue skirt and socks on, she was pulling the stuck zipper of the skirt down and her toned abs shone with a bit of sweat. 

 

I grabbed a small apple juice container from the fridge, knowing she was going to shower having seen the same scene a hundred times. 

 

“Do you want a drink?” I turned to her as I sipped the apple juice. I was so used to seeing her body that it didn’t have an effect on me. Or that’s how it would normally be, but I hadn’t seen her in a while so my eyes rested on her body a bit longer than usual. She was being as indecent as always.

 

Chantal still hadn’t managed to take off her skirt, and she walked to me with her upper half completely bare as her two mounds were hanging loose. 

 

She took the apple juice from my hands and started drinking, then went back to the sofa and finally managed to unzip the skirt with her other free hand. I could smell a whiff of her feminine deodorant.

 

She took her panties off and threw them over the rest of her clothes before walking towards the bathroom with her white socks on and the apple juice still in hand.

 

“Thanks,” she said with her back turned towards me before she disappeared to shower.

 

..

 

Chantal never said thanks. It was as likely as the Devil giving a prayer.

 

If she kept it up, we could possibly stay as just friends. After all, we knew each other better than anyone. But before anything, she would have to genuinely apologize.

 

I noticed her panties on the sofa.

 

“No,” I said to myself in disgust. I wouldn’t stoop that low.

 

I went to my room and laid on the bed while browsing on my phone. A message popped up, Samantha said she was at a public modeling event that was close by with a picture of an area that I recognized. Was she indirectly inviting me?

 

Eventually Chantal came to my room, still wet as she tried to dry the ends of her long white hair with a towel. She opened my wardrobe and took a pair of clean boxers. She liked to use boxers, they were ‘comfortable and breezy’ according to her.

 

“Aren’t you putting on more clothes?” I asked without emotion. 

 

“It’s too hot. Are you afraid of a pair of tits?” She effortlessly cupped one of the generous handfuls and quickly let go, her flesh vibrating a bit.

 

She had no shame as a woman around me. There was no femininity in this tomboy, it was like there was no sexual tension between us. Even though we used to have sex. Daily.

 

This was the reason I was so attracted to Sophia, in this situation she would probably scream “Kyaah!” and slap me on the cheek. 

 

As Chantal was putting on the boxers, one of her legs was raised in a way that I could see her folds. This girl still hadn’t shaved, it was starting to look like a jungle down there. How unruly.

 

“Who were you looking at? Which one?” Chantal soon asked as she had finished putting on the boxers and was folding her school uniform.

 

“..What?”

 

“You were looking at someone in the school cafeteria, who was it?” 

 

So she had actually noticed me looking at Sophia. Interesting.

 

“Why?”

..

 

I wanted to test the waters.

 

“What if I said it was my girlfriend?”

 

“You’d be lying.” Or so she confidently said, but she was looking into my eyes with her lips slightly pressed.

 

I decided to stop playing. “Yeah you’re right,” I sighed in defeat as I laid back on my arms.

 

Chantal smirked. “I knew it. And that girl from yesterday didn’t actually do those things with you, I could tell from how unnatural it sounded.”

 

“We haven’t done it in a while so you must be frustrated, do you want me to forgive you?”

 

She pulled the bottom of the loose boxers in a way that her pussy was showing while she sweetly smiled towards me, as if she was being extremely generous and forgiving.

 

There was nothing for me to apologize about. She was trying to honeytrap me into admitting I’m the one at fault. That way, not only would everything be my fault, but she could get her sex.

 

I see right through you, Chantal.

 

“Isn’t it you who should apologize to me? And you haven’t shaved for months. And half of the time I have sex with you I don’t reach an orgasm.” I spat out everything I was thinking.

 

She looked at me, surprised. It was rare to see her taken aback like this. 

 

“You really have gotten bold.” 

 

She rubbed her hand on her temple. “Why are you whining like a bitch, anyway? Fine, I’ll make sure you come.” She walked over to the bed and tried to climb over me.

 

Nope. I lightly pushed her away as I stood up from the bed, unbothered. I didn’t exert a lot of force, but she was still looking at my arms.

 

Though I had only worked out for not so long, my biceps were forming for the first time in my life due to newbie gains. With the frequent training, they were popping ever so slightly and Chantal would of course notice that, knowing my body.

 

“Have you been working out?” 

 

I felt a bit proud and nodded. It felt nice being noticed like that.

 

“Which gym are you going to? Why didn’t you tell me earlier, we could have gone together.” She looked overly excited for some reason. 

 

It’s like she found the first thing we had in common. She came over and poked at my bicep.

 

I quickly pulled back the arm, it was sore to be poked around like that.

 

“Why are you being so awkward? Just let me touch you.” 

 

“You have a boyfriend.” It felt ridiculous pointing it out only at this point, as she was bare in front of me, but things just rolled to this point so naturally. It’s hard to break habits.

 

She looked pissed off. “So that girl can touch you, but I can’t?” She finally brought up Samantha for the first time.

 

A silence followed. 

 

Chantal sighed.

 

“I haven’t done anything with Corey. I haven’t allowed him to touch me like that.”

 

“Why are you telling me this?”

 

“We look good together. You know I care about my image at school.” She awkwardly hugged me. Her arms were only lightly circling on me, but her bare breasts gave no mercy.

 

How superficial. She only cares about her own benefits and being popular. Who cares about some stupid hierarchy at a school where we only spend a few years of our lives at? It’s too tiresome, you won’t even stay in contact with most of those people after school is over. 

 

It’s much easier to be yourself.

 

She drew circles on my back with her finger as I stood there motionless. “Never invite whores to your home again,” she tried to coax me in a sweet voice, thinking she was in control due to my complete silence.

 

I finally snapped back to reality.

 

“She’s not a whore, and I’ll invite her over today if you call her that again.”

 

I looked at her seriously. “Chantal. Didn’t I make it clear I was over with you? Stop with the inappropriate physical contact. Go home for now,” I said as I pointed at the window. I knew she kept her side unlocked.

 

We stared at each other with an unbreaking eye contact.

 

“I’ll get a restraining order,” I said in a dry tone to break the silence, but Chantal was familiar with my sense of humour and knew to disregard it as a joke.

 

I walked down and started cooking food as I was hungry, assuming Chantal had already left. But she walked next to me like a child stuck to their mother. She really wasn’t going to put any more clothes on.

 

“I’m..” she mumbled silently while looking to the side in frustration.

 

“What is it? I can’t hear you,” I scratched my head in confusion as the ground beef was sizzling on the pan.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

..

 

I slowly turned to look at her.

 

“Don’t drive me away again.”

 

She looked uncharacteristically vulnerable. She slowly walked to me and hugged me with a weakly tightening grip as if she was unsure, while hiding her face on my shoulder.

 

I had never seen her like this before. Not knowing what to do, I put my arms around her and patted her back.

 

As soon as I touched her back, it was like a green light to her. Like a snake, Chantal launched onto my ear.

 

“That's right, I’m all yours. Corey doesn’t matter, so you shouldn't be so angry. You know how I am, I’ll break him the moment school is over. I'm enjoying my school life right now, so..” Chantal kept whispering into my ear with a hoarse voice before slowly licking it, her tongue moving in a calculated way inside my ear. 

 

She was pushing further into my arms, trying to make me grip onto her harder. She began rubbing her thigh on my side, her pussy beneath the boxers touching me. It seemed like she was fully allowing me to touch her now.

 

She smelled like my shampoo, it was not a womanly scent. But I knew she tasted good.

 

Was her acting vulnerable an act? She’s too manipulative.

 

I interrupted her. “Sorry for what?”

 

“What..?”

 

“What are you sorry for?” I completely broke her act. I may have been weak to her whispers in the past, but not anymore.

 

She had always taken me for granted, treating me like a human dildo. She at least had to specify what she was so sorry for before I would even consider forgiveness. 

 

There were times when she was just straight up evil, like the day I drove her out. She had to get off her high horse.

 

“You’re being too cocky,” she looked at me arrogantly. As I thought, this woman was never that vulnerable in her life.

 

“Act like a man for once and just let it go.” Her words pierced me like daggers.

 

Act like a.. man?

 

I turned the stove off in the middle of cooking, grabbed my coat and walked outside. 

 

“Jonathan!” She yelled by the door, not daring to go outside in her naked form. 

 

--

 

I eventually appeared at the place I recognized from Samantha’s picture. It was a huge fashion event in a certain part of the city, with clothing shops and restaurants all around. 

 

After navigating for a long time, I walked to the back. There was a small open area for the models, with a rope restricting outsiders from coming to their side. 

 

I was prepared to go back and just see her on the catwalk, but I was a bit frustrated. I really wanted to talk to her before.

 

That’s when I noticed her.

 

Samantha was sitting inside the models' area with her hands on her knees, looking dejected. She kept awkwardly glancing at something.

 

I followed her gaze and my eyes almost exploded from rage.

 

It was her.

 

When Samantha had poured her heart out that night, she even showed me a picture. This was the bitch who broke her heart. Not only that, she was openly flirting with another woman.

 

I gnashed my teeth at the sight of them. So she is a model. Samantha didn’t tell me. 

 

The woman was slender and shorter, more on the cute side. Something like Sophia, but not as cute nor beautiful. The woman she was with must be the person she cheated on Samantha with. She was more curvaceous than Samantha's ex. But not as shapely as Chantal.

 

I looked at all of the girls, one by one. 

 

What the fuck? How does this make any sense? I was still fuming angry after my interaction with Chantal, and now I once again had to witness how unjust the world is. 

 

Samantha was clearly the most beautiful out of all of them. Why does she have to sit there looking awkward? Her body is perfectly proportioned, and her face must have taken God hours to sculpt into such detail. She also obviously had the best personality out of them.

 

They were shamelessly flirting in front of Samantha. I couldn’t even begin to imagine how uncomfortable the situation was making her feel.

 

I already knew how much Samantha loved being a model from how much she talked about it, so this kind of working environment was unacceptable.

 

She was looking down to the ground, probably waiting for the event to begin so she could get out of that hellhole. Those two women were more heartless than Chantal.

 

I took a deep breath, raised the rope and walked in. The models slowly took notice of me one by one. I didn’t show them any attention. 

 

I walked over to Samantha. She was sitting down looking depressed, but when she saw me she looked confused as I decisively walked over.

 

I gave her a hand to pick her up like if she was a queen. She took my hand and stood up, but I didn’t let go.

 

I kissed her. I stuck my tongue deep inside her mouth in front of those two bastards, and even twisted my head around as I enjoyed the sweet taste!

 

Samantha was frozen still.

 

Sorry Samantha, this is for your own good. 

 

Now it was my turn to cover for her.

 

I don’t know if Samantha caught on or what, but she did a complete turnaround and started devouring my mouth. I had awoken the slumbering dragon that was her tongue.

 

My tongue was being overpowered and she was sucking my saliva into her mouth. She placed her hand on my shoulder, giving a nasty look to her ex as if asking ‘what are you looking at’, as she slowly gained her confidence back.

We were so close to each other, it was like our bodies were trying to merge. 

 

After a good twenty seconds, I had to almost forcefully remove my tongue from her mouth’s suction.

 

I looked at the two bitches next to us, Samantha’s ex staring at us incredulously with her mouth wide open.

 

“Is this.. your boyfriend?” The girl asked Samantha. Samantha didn’t look at her and was being quiet, staring at me.

 

I looked at her with cold eyes, cultivated by my explosion of anger.

 

I languidly wrapped one arm around Samantha. 

 

“What does it matter to you?” I asked her, feeling high and mighty.

28