Chapter 1 – The Day Before The Awakening
1k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you alright Albert?" Jessica asked as she accompanied him on his walk home

He had been sent home for getting involved in a fight and was suspended for the rest of the day.

"Yeah I'll be fine after a night's rest. You should see the other guy" he replied as he rubbed his head. 

His knuckles were all bruised and lacerated, he had a bad headache from taking a few punches but he knocked out his opponent, Dustin Rooney, his love rival for Jessica's affections

"I know you won. But he's from the wrestling team you know?" she said, gently rubbing his face which has red and bruised. 

"So what? You think I'm afraid of him? He should know that we're dating now, How dare he flirt with you like that?" Albert said, still angry

"Don't be like that. You know I am yours now. He's just... friendly, that's all" Jessica said

"So? Are you friendly back?" Albert suddenly asked her angrily

"Don't be like that. You know you're the only one for me." she said, groping his dick above his pants

"And your dick is the only one I am willing to suck" she whispered in his ear

"Do.. you want to come in? My parents aren't home yet" he said as they arrived at his house. He was already hard in her hand.

"Maybe over the weekend. I have to rush back for cheerleading practice" she said, having helped him home only because she was worried about him.

Albert only stayed several blocks from their school, so it wasn't very far for her to get back to school.  

He would have gone for football practice if not for his fight with Dustin. He knew his coach was going to be pissed. But it was all Dustin's fault anyway

They kissed each other as he copped a feel of her large breasts before she departed back to school and he entered his house and went up the stairs to wash up.

He had blood all over his shirt, mostly from Dustin's nose bleed when it exploded from Albert's punch.

After a hot shower, he entered his room, his waist wrapped in a towel and closed his room door

All around his room were shelves filled with action figures and figurines of comic superheroes from the Revengers to the Justice Legion, figurines of the cult Japanese manga Gotdamn, several sexy female figurines from the manga Two Piece, Fury Tale and many more. 

These were his pride and joy. He had been a avid collector since young, saving up his pocket money just to purchase his collection from online traders. 

He looked at the package on his table. His mum must have left it there for him. 

He opened it up and looked at the box inside

"Sweet! It finally arrived from Japan!" he said happily. 

He put on a pair of underwear before carefully opening the box of the new figurine he ordered. 

It was a sexy female figurine of Booby Handcock, one of the characters from Two Piece, dressed in a skimpy bikini, which was removable. 

He removed the bikini and looked at the naked body of the figurine, comparing the naked figurine to that of his girlfriend, as he has seen her naked.

He dropped his towel and started masturbating, thinking of the last time they were in his room.

She was lying naked on his bed as he licked her body and fingered her

Just when he was about to get between her legs to fuck her, his mother returned home and they had to stop and quickly get dressed.

He imagined what would have happened if his mother didn't return at that moment.

His imagination ran wild as he masturbated, dreaming of fucking Jessica.

He ejaculated a large shot of cum all over his new figurine.

"Oh fuck!" he cursed as he started cleaning up his precious figurine and putting its bikini back on.

He then placed it carefully next on his Two Piece shelf with the rest of the figurines he has collected and got dressed.

Since he had nothing else to do, he started surfing the net, looking for more figurines to buy for his many collections.

His parents wasn't going to be too pleased for him being sent home for fighting, but he wasn't going to tell them about it.

Later he had dinner with his parents and gave an excuse that his minor bruising on his face was from football.

His father didn't look convinced, but pretended not to notice and they had a nice dinner together.

After dinner, he spent time gaming online with his two best friends Roger and Andrew. 

They had been friends since kindergarten and their mothers were friends from church.

Roger was a total geek. He was the school's chess champion, on the debating team and was a really good violinist.

Andrew on the other hand was a rocker and was known in school to be a hard partier. He was a talented musician though and played the bass in his rock band he started with his other friends. It was rumored in school that he was a pot head too. 

Even though they were so different and spent their time in different social circles in school, they remained close and played computer games together regularly.  

Later that night, after finishing his game, he spent the night talking to Jessica on the phone and they talked dirty all night.

She kept teasing him with pictures of herself without revealing too much, no matter how much he begged, but she did convince him to send her a picture of his dick.

As he was already erect, he took a picture and sent it to her and she told him what she would do to his dick when they met again. She told him how she enjoyed it in her mouth, and maybe on prom night she would love him inside her.

She got him to masturbate over the phone, listening to him groan and grunt as he came while she made moaning noises, pretending that she was touching herself too.

Eventually they said good night and hung up the phone.

Albert got up to clean himself off. Jessica was never this explicit before. Maybe he would lose his virginity to her soon.

He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, his hand subconsciously playing with his semi erect dick.

That night, a strange purple light luminated the sky. 

Unbeknownst to anyone, all over the world, the boys and girls aged 18-20 all experienced a mysterious change.

From that day forth. the world would never be the same again.

11