Chapter 4 – Powers Awakening
1.4k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Albert sat by the roadside eating the food he received from a food bank giving out food to the homeless.

He was destitute and homeless after the bank took his parent's house after their death.

As the government had passed the law pardoning all the damage done by the superhumans, his parent's civil case against Dustin and his parents was thrown out of court, leaving the hospital to claim all of Albert's medical fees from Albert's parent's estate.

Albert had received expensive treatment to save his life, involving multiple surgeries and expensive treatment to his crushed neck, head and face.

This left him with less than nothing as the hospital fees were still outstanding, as the hospital expected him to earn money as a superhuman and discharged him with a guarantee that he will pay.

Albert sat on the curb, crying as he ate.

"It would have been better if Elizabeth didn't heal me! They were about to pull the plug. Maybe they should have" he sobbed.

He looked up at the nearby Argus Tower, where his father used to work in and walked towards it like a zombie. 

Minutes later, he stood on the rooftop of the 45th floor tower and looked down below. 

His parents were dead. All his peers are superheroes. His girlfriend left him for his nemesis. He was hundreds of thousands in debt and had not prospects of even getting a job as he was a dropout due to his injuries. Furthermore, he would be competing with peers his age worldwide who had superpowers or were supergeniuses who have invented robots and machines, making even manual labor jobs obsolete. 

Albert leaned over with his arms open wide and jumped. 

The wind rushed by his face as he kept his eyes closed, waiting for the moment of oblivion. 

Suddenly, he yelled in pain as he felt his right leg being pulled nearly out of his hip socket and a hard vice clamped down on his ankle, nearly breaking his leg. 

"You aren't thinking of committing suicide are you? If so, since I saved your life, you belong to me now" a familiar voice said

Albert opened his eyes to see Jessica holding his leg while he was upside down, as she floated in the air using jets on her feet and waist.

She flew them both away to a nearby penthouse. 

It was luxurious and gaudily decorated in gold everywhere. There were medals everywhere as well as newpaper clippings framed up of the many heroic things she and Dustin had done as the Power Couple. 

"Jessica? What... why...?" Albert stammered

"Why did I rescue you? Because you are my ex-boyfriend. I have fond memories of our time together you know, even though I have someone I love now. Go get showered. You stink" she said

He was led to their bathroom in the master bedroom and he found that all the fixtures were made of gold, even the faucets and the toilet! They really were like royalty after getting their powers. 

Albert showered, confused yet grateful at the same time. Jessica didn't seem to awknowledge him before, but now she seemed like the same Jessica he remembered. But it still bothered him that she was with Dustin. 

He walked out wearing a bathrobe that Jessica left for him and she smiled, wearing a similar bathrobe waiting for him. 

"What was this? Is she naked under there? Is there still a chance for us?" Albert thought to himself

She walked towards him and put her arms around his neck.

"Still my handsome Albert. A bit skinnier than I remembered, but this will do" she said, her face inches from his as he leaned in for a kiss. 

Her lips tasted wonderful as he closed his eyes, and her tongue even entwined with his in a lusty french kiss. 

He felt her hands reach down and grab his penis under his robe, gently rubbing it, and pulling it. 

*CLICK* 

A strange sound was heard and he opened his eyes, shocked that Jessica had put on some sort of electric device on the base of his cock.

"What... what is this thing Jessica?" he asked

"I told you. I saved your life. You belong to me now as my slave" she said and clicked a button on a small remote in her hand

"Aaaaaah" Albert screamed in pain as electric current shocked his testicles and penis. 

"You like it? It's invented by Roger Edgar the scientific genius who created all these wonderful toys. Oh right! You know him, don't you? You were good friends if I remember. Now strip!" she ordered

"Wha... aaaaaaaah" Albert screamed as she shocked him again. 

He immediately removed his bathrobe. 

"It's done" Jessica said

"Good. Welcome to our home needledick" Dustin laughed as he walked into the room, also wearing only a bathrobe. 

"W... why Jessica?" Albert asked in tears, on all fours on the floor. 

"Why? Because nothing turns me on more than knowing my ex is watching me fuck my lover" she laughed as she pulled his hair and forced his face to her pussy

"Now eat me. Make me wet and watch as a real man stuffs his huge cock into me" Jessica said

--

Albert lay on the floor unconscious as both Jessica and Dustin sat at the side of the bed, unsatisfied. 

They had intended to fuck in front of him, maybe even force him to clean them up. 

But he kept looking away and Jessica kept shocking his genitals. 

Now he lay on the floor unconscious due to being shocked so much there was blood flowing from his penis, and the blood was not red but looked like it was burned!

"I think I overdid it. Is he dead?" Jessica asked

"No matter. If he has died, I will get someone to skin him. Roger has that taxidermy machine that is good at skinning and stuffing creatures. That's how we have that werewolf outside in our living room, and that drakeling in our HQ lobby" Dustin laughed. 

"Then I want him stuffed for our bedroom. Make sure his cock is erect and in a masturbating pose. I want him to watch us" Jessica said

"Why.... do you... hate me.. so much?" Albert said softly

"You're still alive? Like a cockroach" Dustin said reaching out to grab him

Suddenly, just as he touched Albert, he froze. 

"Dustin? What are you doing? Get him stuffed for me already" Jessica said

Dustin turned around, with a blank look on his face as he suddenly grabbed Jessica by her neck with both hands and lifted her off the ground. 

"Dustin...hkk... what are you.. doing?" she asked, struggling for air. 

"He's under my full control now. I guess this is what the doll maker power is for" Albert said as he got off the floor.

"Albert ...?" Jessica gasped

"Bitch" Albert replied and gave an uppercut to her groin

To his surprise, instead of hitting her pussy, his whole fist entered it up to his elbow, loose after Dustin fucked her with his monster cock. 

"I guess I can fit the whole thing in" Albert said.

But Jessica didn't respond as she was already under his control. 

14