Chapter 1: Let there be light
1.4k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
The series is being redone. The chapters up to 13 are non-cannon and will be removed on a latter date. Just skip ahead to the chapter called Chapter 1 (Redo): Nihilo. You can still read them if you want but I wouldn't recommend it

Nothing

How long have I been here, perhaps I will never know. One day I woke up and in this endless void of space, with nothing but my body. It could have been centuries or even millennia's. I have been here with nothing but my thought for so long. No one to interact with, it's quite lonely and boring.

I have knowledge of a place called earth, a world that is dominated by one race. I don't know how I got these memories or what they are. They are not memories of one person but a general understanding of the world itself. how it functions these so called laws of the world.

I wonder sometimes what I am, am I one of these humans. I have the appearance of one but I feel something powerful in me. It feels like I am everything that exist in this void, that I am this void itself. Am I one of those so called Gods that they worship, that create something from nothing.

According to my memories they rule above humans unseen. It is unclear if they even exist or are just creations of these humans imagination. Maybe these gods are lonely like me, drifting endlessly in a void.

Did they create life to alleviate the boredom or did they have a more righteous cause. 

The science on earth was quite advanced, they could figure out that everything is made up of atoms and cells. These humans have also figured out that life started with a bang, there was nothing then there was everything. But who created this explosion that is so absurdly large that it will never stop expanding. It's quite advance of them being able to learn these things that are almost incomprehensible that they can do these things but are still destroying there planet at the same time. 

Maybe with this power I have within me I could do the same. If I expand this power within me outward maybe I can create a similar event.

And so I did,.

BOOOOOOOOOM

There was a flash of light, something that never existed in this void that I occupy. What came after was the most beautiful thing one could every imagine, light expanding at an astronomical pace, the matter of the world coming together and creating planets and stars, all flying out in space. 

At the same time it was leaving me, but it also was me. This wasn't just my creation it was me, I could feel myself as two, my body and everything else.

 

Major Achievement: Creation

Status Unlocked

Title Obtained: Creator

Skill Unlocked: Creation, Destruction, Time Perception

 

What's this, this gray box appeared in front of me, its far too early for people talk to me I just created the universe. Life shouldn't devolve for at least a few thousand years. What's a 'status'

 

Status

Name: Tempros 

Race: Supreme God 

Titles: Creator 

Skill: Creation, Destruction, Time Perception 1:1.

 

I see, it's like those videogames that those humans love. Also my name is Tempros, I wonder how I obtained such a name. Now what do these skills do 

 

Skill: Creation

Description: Master of creation, the ability to create anything the user imagines whether it be the laws of the world, life itself or even galaxies at no cost. The skill allows for modification of anything created 

Cost: None

 

Skill: Destruction

Description: Master of Destruction, the ability to destroy anything the user can imagine with only the slightest thought.

Cost: None

 

Skill: Time Perception

Description: Alter the flow at which you perceive time, make one second last years or even longer if you want to

Current rate 1 second: 1 second

Cost: None

 

Interesting, the ability to create anything I so desire. Maybe I can speed up the process of my universe by creating humans without the need to wait for evolution, I could even create Gods to stand with me, to help rule over these humans, maybe not even humans. The stories that the beings of earth would create had other races like dwarfs and elves, why do humans have to be the only intelligent creature.

I shall create three realms for now, one for the mortals, one for the gods, and one for the souls of those who have passed. The biggest question these humans have is what happens after they die, I shall answer this question by creating a realm for them to live in before they reincarnate.

The current realm will be the mortal realm, I shall let it progress by itself for now, it should take a while for solar systems to start forming, maybe when that happens I will create a planet suitable for life.

Now to create the heavens, it should be a universe with only one planet, and one star, I don't think there will be enough gods to occupy more than one planet. It shall be like the earth from my memories, a planet filled with water and plants. There will be no life on this planet except the gods and the plants inhabiting the world. 

I activate this creation skill to to create a new plane of existence, I don't have to do much, it's almost like this so called skill new what I wanted to do before I even activated it. I created it but how do I get there, it is in another dimension. 

Maybe I can create skills with this creation ability of mine lets see

Skill Created: Dimensional Warp

Description: Travel between dimensions with the flick of the hand.

That should do, now lets go over.

When I arrive I see a planet that looks just like earth but the landmasses are all rearranged, there are three continents instead of seven all in different shapes. Their is no continent made of ice either. 

Now to start making some companions. 

Hey everyone Luke here. This is my first story and I'm having fun writing it so far. There be more soon and I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. If you see any grammatical, spelling mistakes, or have any constructive criticism comment them down below and I'll work on fixing it.

21