Legend: Kulin Tearacloth Army
141 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kulin Tearacloth Army/Black Army

 

When the Kingdom was involved in the Great Wars, there was one popular saying that many knew. "If your hear the chanting of monks on a battlefield, run. Those aren't your peaceful monks. Not anymore." This isn't just a warning about those monks, but of the army they are in as well. 

The Kulin Tearacloth Army, or just the Tearacloth Army, is the Kingdom's most elite army. Lead by the Black Reaper, or Sharia The Warmonger, they aren't a small army of elites but a massive one. Trained by Sharia, this army can all be called warmongers, though only Sharia has the title. The army has a wide variety of soldiers from all over Nostalisk. When in battle, the monks of the army chants about their coming, and gives a warning to the enemy. The Tearacloth Army has only been beaten once, and that is when their leader, Sharia, was labeled as a traitor to the Kingdom. They weren't really beaten in a fight but more off surrendered and allowed themselves to be escorted to the back of the Kingdom, near the mountains that surround Nostalisk. 

Unlike other armies, Officers and Captains have the same rank. What sets them apart is how they are used. Captains still lead the legion but the Officers give out the orders on the field, shifting soldiers over where they see fit and reporting back to the Captain or sometimes leading their own small force to take a certain point. The Captains still fight, they just focus more on the overall of their legion and, as such, have to stay back most of the time. 

The Kulin Tearacloth Army actually has a General in their rank, that General being Cheng, a monk. Despite being an outsider, he is not only a great fighter but an outstanding strategist. The same rank as Cheng despite being a Commander is Typhlin. These two are considered the two in charge if Sharia isn't there and are one of the top candanits for a new Black Reaper.

The title, Black Reaper, is given to those who lead the Kulin Tearacloth Army. Despite only having one Black Reaper so far, which is Sharia, if Sharia were to ever fall, retire, lose a challenge, or give her position away, a new Black Reaper would replace her. Sharia herself was the one who invented this system.

The Kulin Tearacloth Army's second name, Black Army, is a title given to those who are feared by their own faction. While there have been other Black Armies in the past, the Tearacloth stands out because of how effective and feared they are. 

The fall of the Kulin Tearacloth Army came after a devastating battle where they were almost wiped out. After they recovered, they slowly became more noticeably tired, less determined, and more cold. This was also the time when the monks changed their chanting. When the Kingdom won, the Tearacloth Army was rarely seen, even in the Alcomite War despite their leader fighting in it. Then, after Sharia's betrayal and the Tearacloth Army's defeat, they were never seen again. While they aren't disbanded or killed off and are just stationed in the back of the Kingdom, not many factions know that. So, to most factions, the Kulin Tearacloth Army disappeared with their leader, Sharia. Now, they are just a feared legend, which many hope will never return.

It's my birthday! Because of that, I realized I wasn't going to be able to work on the story as much as I wanted. So, I got this out. Introducing the feared Kulin Tearacloth Army and the Legend category. The Legend category is where the legends of Nostalisk are found.

6