A New Story: One Of Revolution
136 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After thinking it over for a while, I decided to release a new story that takes place in the same universe as The Princess And Her Warmonger. This story, called The Grand Yudha Revolution, takes place many many years in the future, meaning reading this or that story won't spoil anything about each other. 

Unlike The Princess And Her Warmonger, The Grand Yudha Revolution is more about...well, a revolution. Taking place in a more modern time, by that I mean the gunpowder age or age of discovery, the story is about building an army from the ground up. The main character isn't of royal blood like Isalene nor a fighter like Sharia. She's just a fallen noble who now lives on the streets. However, when she becomes the "Saint" of a prophecy, everyone seems to want her. Her only protection seems to be the "Separhs", which she shares a strong connection to. Only, surprise, the Separhs are what many would call savages. In fact, most of them seem to be straight up terrorists and Warmongers. And, once they feel their connection with Nelsie or see her, they won't let her go, becoming almost obsessed with her at first sight.

In other words, think of The Princess And Her Warmonger except the Warmongers have guns. This story includes but is not limited to an insane band leader who is a self-proclaimed immortal loli with a grudge against the King, a homeless fallen noble trying to survive her new position while her world gets turned upside down yet again, and the cryptic words, "The Year Of The Peacock Will Come."

Oh yeah, it also has a bunch of assassins, corruption, gore, a more modern version of Sharia and the Tearacloth Army, an unstable yet sympathetic antagonist, war fought in the streets of a massive city, more action, a faster-paced story, death, lots of death, some comedic scenes, and a lot of craziness and bloodshed. Enjoy! 

Oh yeah, Yudha means war in Punjabi.

 

The Grand Yudha Revolution! Chapter one is out now.

 

 

4