Chapter 1 – Isekai: [The god]
40 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fantasy Slayer

 

Chapter 1 - Isekai: [The god]


 

??? ?? ????

 

“I am a God!”

 

….

..

.

 

Gon: What the hell are these things all of sudden?

Gon is still confused with everything. He asks the god with an annoyed look on his face. He tries to look for the surroundings and can not find anything, only the black.

 

god: "Calm yourself down, boy. I’m sorry that I have to say 'You are dead now' ”

The god tells Gon to cool his mind, and continues after a short silence.

The white throne he’s sitting on right now looks like that of a God’s, the armbars that look like it’s made from carved stones.

 

Gon: “I’m already dead?!”

Gon says while looking more uncomfortable.

 

god: “Yes, think carefully. You got stabbed from behind, right?”

 

Gon: “........”

Gon tries to recollect his memory from before with a serious frown on his face.

 

god: “The wound was fatal because it went all the way to the stomach plus you lost a massive amount of blood before reaching the hospital…….”

 

Gon: “...........”

         “So what now?”

         “Why haven’t I disappeared yet? Why am I still here?”

Gon says with a crestfallen look, and a depressing voice.

 

god: “Don’t say something that dismal, though”

         “I’m here to give you a second chance. Don’t you want to live again?”

.......

...

Gon: “No, I’m good, sir. I do not wish to live in any cruel world anymore….”

 

.........

 

god: “What’s with this kid? Has he gone through something horrible before or what?”

The god is dumbfounded while thinking to himself.

 

god: “Come on, don’t be like that….at least….w-would you help me save a world?”

The god says with some stutter in his world while looking troubled.

 

Gon: “A world?”

 

god: “Yes, there’s a world which is going to be destroyed by a calamity…..I think in your language, it should be called “A Demon King”, I guess?”

 

Gon: “Demon King? That’s like some fantasy thingies…. wait a minute...this situation is like….what do they call again? uh…..Icegai? Was it?”

 

…....…….!

 

Gon: “If you can let me be reborn like that…….why don’t you just let me be reborn in the previous world then?”

Gon thinks to himself then suddenly, he remembers those 2 robbers that tricked and killed him in that dark alley.

If the God could allow him to be reborn then he wishes to be reborn in the old world again to avenge those suckas.

 

…….

 

god: “Well…..uh...e-each person could only be born in the world o-once….so, your wish is impossible…”

After a silence for a while, the god finally speaks up with a stutter again.

 

Gon: “Weird. It’s like he keeps insisting me to get into that world.......”

         “Somehow, I have a feeling that this person can’t be trusted….”

 

god: “Come on, would you not want to save a world if you have an opportunity? Do you want to die in vain and disappear just like that?”

 

Gon: “.........”

          "I do wish to help people.....but....uh...somehow I feel that I should get away from him..."

.......

 

          “Fine then. What should I do to defeat the Demon King?”

 

god: “I shall bless you with a body that surpass a normal one”

The god says while raising one of his hands, imitating like Jesus or Buddha in those pictures.

 

god: “Now, close your eyes, and try to imagine what the world you’re going to be reincarnated would look like

 

Gon: “I can’t think of anything right now. Why don’t you just send me already?”

He has just woken up in some strange place with a person that claimed to be a god. Of course who could have thought anything right now?

 

god: “Nope. You must do it yourself”

 

Gon: “.....”

Gon frowns and doesn’t reply to him.

 

Gon: "Sus........but I shouldn't go against him now...if he really is a god, I shouldn't stay near him."

          “.....Well then. What should it be…? If I remember correctly, those animes like this have a world with…..”

         “Uhm...vast field...with a small village….I guess?”

 

……..

…...

….

..

 

Gon: “Should I open my eyes now?”

After a while Gon speaks up, but there’s no reply.

 

………..

 

Gon: “!”

Gon opens his eyes to check why the God doesn’t reply to him.

 

Then he sees a vast green field, and the god is nowhere to be found.

 

Gon: “I’m really reincarnated huh?”

         “He said he blessed me with a superhuman body..”

         “Hmph!”

Gon tries to jump as hard and as high as possible.

 

Gon: “Bruh, I’m still the same person as before”

         “I knew it. That stupid God couldn’t be trusted!”

To his surprise, his jump was still a normal jump, not higher nor more powerful.

 

Gon: “The weather is quite hot though…..I’m lucky that I can reincarnate to this world…..and the weather is still horribly hot just like Thailand…..goddammit.”

         “I should find some cover…or maybe some people?”

 

Gon walks around and tries to find a place to cover from the heat. Then he comes across a village from not so far distance.

That village is just a small one, though the population should be around 200-300.

 

Gon: “สวัสดีครับ?...มีใครอย...อ๊ะ..เชี่ย..เดี๋ยวก่อน” (Speaks in Thai)

(Excuse me?...is there any...ah...shit...wait)

As Gon approaches the village he tries to call out for the villagers then suddenly realizes that there may be some language barrier.

 

Gon: “I don’t think they would either understand Thai or English…..frick..I forgot to ask for the knowledge in this world….”

 

???: “หือออ? คุณเป็นใครน่ะ?”  (Hmmm? Who are you?”

A girl comes up because she heard his voice.

 

Gon: “!!!”

        “Yo, why can they speak Thai?? What the fuck”

        “Uhmmm..If I think about it. Those Japanese other world animes, the other worlder can also speak Japanese as well…… Maybe it applies to me as well, I guess?”

 

Gon: “Hello, miss. Can I have some water please? The weather is pretty hot here.”

 

???: “Your clothes….are you from other world?”

 

Gon: “Ah...uh...yeah. I’ve just gotten here”

 

???: “Hero! You must be the next hero!”

 

Gon: “How does she know? Is being a hero quite popular here or some sort?”

         “Uh...I guess? Could you please get me some water first?”

 

???: “Please follow me, Mr. hero! Oh and by the way. My name is Dammi

Dammi says while leading Gon into the village.

 

Gon: “Dammi?”

         “That sounds like...dummy? LMAO”

 

Finally, Dammi and Gon get into some kind of Inn. Inside the inn there’s also a bar as well.

Although it’s still day, the bar is still jammed with a lot of people. 

They seem to come here to eat their lunch.

 

Dammi: “Bartender, please give our hero a glass of water please!”

 

Bartender: “A hero! The new hero has finally arrived?!!”

The bartender says out loud while looking surprised, causing everyone in the bar to look at the counter.

 

Gon: “God fuckning damn it. Can’t these villagers not make things more stand out?”

 

Dammi: “YES! HE IS!”

Dammi says while reaching her hand out to me.

And of course, everyone in the bar gets all fired up once they know Gon is their next hero.

 

Bartender: “Please, Mr. hero. Have some drinks with us!”

                     “You can also stay in this Inn as well!”

 

Gon: “Uh… thank you for your kindness….but I’ve just gotten to this world….I don’t have any money…..”

          “Well, just fresh water should be free right? Who is evil enough to charge for plain water?”

 

Bartender: “Please don’t worry! You are a hero who will save all of us soon! You don’t have to pay for anything!”

 

Gon: “Is that so?….haha…”

 

Bartender: “Here’s your drink, sir!”

The bartender hands Gon an alcohol drink of some kind. It looks like beer.

 

Gon: “Sorry, but I don’t drink”

 

“Ho?!?!”

“This hero is quite pure, eh?”

The villagers are all surprised when they hear that Gon doesn’t drink.

 

Bartender: “I see. Well, maybe you don’t wanna show the bad side of you on our first day!”

                     “ Here’s your glass of water, sir!”

The bartender seems to be a bit disappointed then he hands a glass of water to Gon.

 

Gon: “Haha …..I just don’t wanna, you banana…... Thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

The welcome party for a hero went well.

After chugging countless toasts, the villagers bid farewell and returned to their home.

Dammi herself also enjoyed the party as well. She explained everything to Gon about this world, and told him that the previous hero couldn’t achieve anything because he just suddenly disappeared in that same night when he first came here.

 

…….

..

 

Gon: “Ah...what a busy day. What a series of weird things”

Gon mutters to himself while trying to sleep.

The Inn let him rent a room to support his long journey.

The room is just a plain small room with a single bed and closet.

The room is not dirty. Just a plain room.

The bed he’s laying right now is very close to the room’s window and he’s sleeping on the second floor of the Inn right now.

 

Gon: “I wonder what will happen tomorrow….”

……

…..

..

 

        “Are mom and dad safe now……”

        “Those fucking thugs….I hope the cops get them before they harm my parents……”

        “I’m so worried about them…..but I can no longer do anything now…..”

 

…..

….

..

 

        “Wait...that thug said something like…. a power?  What does that mean?....... he could change his face and voice….. that’s like something from the fantasies…..many things have happened, so I didn't think about this......*yawn*

As Gon tries to sleep, he thinks back about what have happened until now.

And then…..just before his eyelids close, he happens to notice something outside the window.

 

Gon: “What’s that?..... a person?”

         “Aah...whatever...I want to sleep so bad….”

 

Gon tries to ignore the thing outside the window as he turns away from it.

 

…..

….

..

 

Gon: “ A ghost?!?!? SHIT!! PLEASE DON’T HAUNT ME!!”

 

Yes. The reason he turns away from the window.

Is because he has a phasmophobia....

 

Gon: “But do ghosts exist in this world tho? Ghosts can’t haunt you in space right? Let alone the other world!”

……..

..

 

        “Ah.. fuck it!”

 

The curiosity bugs him, and so he finally decided to check out the thing outside the window.

 

…..

 

Gon: “Ah...It’s a person...maybe a villager?”

 

…..

..

 

Gon: (゚A゚;) .....”What the…..fuck?”

Gon has been watching that person for about 5 minutes.

And what surprises him is that…..that person doesn’t move even an inch…..

He just freezes there to be exact.

Gon: “SHIT SHIT SHIT. IS IT A GHOST?!?!?!”

Gon quickly went back to his bed and covered himself with a blanket while getting goose bumps.

 

…..

..

 

Gon: “Ain’t no way I’m gonna go down to check that shit!”

         “Most characters in horror movies do that I die all the time, no fucking way!”

…..

 

         “.......I’ll use this then”

 

Gon finds out that the wooden bed has a piece sticking out on some of its legs.

He then carefully pulls that out.

That stick is as long as his index finger with a decent sizeม not too light otherwise it might flow away from the wind.

 

Then he tries to open one of the windows as quietly as possible.

*creakkkk* The window makes a small creak sound.

 

Gon: (。ŏ_ŏ)  “that was close”

 

        “Hmph!”

 

Gon throws that stick toward the person below.

The stick hits the person below in the head….but that person still freezes.

 

Gon: “I’m pretty sure it wasn’t weak…...goddammit I won’t go down there!”

Gon is still afraid to go down to check, so he tries to look outside the window to find if there is anyone around that person.

 

Gon: “Huh?”

He sees no one around that person, so he tries to look further toward the edge of the village.

He’s on the second floor of the Inn right now, so he could see a bit of the horizon….

But there’s nothing on the horizon….......only pitch black.

 

Gon: “!!!!”

         “What the! Impossible!”

 

Gon is curious about why the horizon looks so dark, so he tries to look up to the sky to check the stars.

To his surprise, the sky is also pitch black as well.

 

Gon: “It can’t be!”

         “There’s no way….There is no way that there are no stars in the sky!”

         “Although this is other world…..there should be at least some stars!”

         “In the modern world, humans can not see the stars in the city because the lights from the city are too bright to see the stars….. but it’s like a fucking countryside here! There’s no way I can’t see the stars!”

 

………........

 

         “Don’t tell me….”

 


 

CharacterPedia

Prueksagorn Patosood (Gon, pronounced like Gon in HxH. Not inspired by him cuz I've never watched HxH)

Age: 24

Height: 170 cm/5.5 feet

  • A man who wishes to help others; the reason is still unknown.
  • Have a trusting issue. (?)
  • Love watching a twilight (not the movie!).
  • Currently NEET (but rich).
  • Likes to walk.
  • Unstable mind
  • Sometimes smart.
  • Occasionally stupid.
  • Single.....virgin (?)
0